EntheogenTruthSeeker

I think I just reached eternal moksha - the end of reincarnation cycle

18 posts in this topic

Sober experience, for the most part, by the way. 

I am infinitely ignorant and enlightened, life by life, incarnation by incarnation, for infinity.

and ultimately, that lead to the realization that when I die will merge with the formless for eternity. There’s no care to try to convince any of you of a experience that is 100% transcendent and personal/unverifiable unless you do the work. Even then, this may not happen for you cause it’s not your path? Idfk who cares, lol. Humor is coming back rapidly, and god is changing everybody in my immediate life on radical radical levels. 

detoxed my body and all this spiritual energy has unleashed to infinity. 

Love other. Love yourself. Love reality. The rest will result in more love than you could ever ask for or handle. 

Namaste bitchez.?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Hi.

How do you KNOW you reached eternal moksha? Are you omnipotent and omniscient all the way down to the physical?

I hope you are, but somehow i doubt it...

@Bojan V I don’t assume anything in this post can come close to what I experienced. It’s kind of just a celebration of whatever it was. I’ll have to sleep and assess it later with contemplation. 

It was comforting, but you know how it is, ego comes back and forgets it all. 

All that doesn’t really resonate about omniscience. It was just nothingness combined with eternal infinity and formlessness, the end of suffering forever and ever. For ever. 

it’s foreshadowing my “afterlife”/“physical death”

How can I explain this? Fucking pointless

So you don't think you will take human birth again? Sorry not sure I understand your post.

16 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Sober experience, for the most part, by the way. 

I am infinitely ignorant and enlightened, life by life, incarnation by incarnation, for infinity.

and ultimately, that lead to the realization that when I die will merge with the formless for eternity. There’s no care to try to convince any of you of a experience that is 100% transcendent and personal/unverifiable unless you do the work. Even then, this may not happen for you cause it’s not your path? Idfk who cares, lol. Humor is coming back rapidly, and god is changing everybody in my immediate life on radical radical levels. 

detoxed my body and all this spiritual energy has unleashed to infinity. 

Love other. Love yourself. Love reality. The rest will result in more love than you could ever ask for or handle. 

Namaste bitchez.?

@EntheogenTruthSeeker I hope you're right, so you can give me answers I'm desperately looking for, which I'll obviously never find.

However, 12 months from now is it gonna be the same?

You'll know once you enlighten apparently, but you can delude yourself into believing it so it's a catch 22.

"In Pandora's box, hope is the worst thing"

-jim newman.

@Endangered-EGO I physicall detoxed my body aggressively for two months, and enlightenment just came naturally as a byproduct of having the energy to follow my bliss. 

that was my weakness. Drug abuse, trauma, suicidal thoughts. The physical detox got rid of all the limitations of enlightenment from my mind, and now I’m just pure love. Always. Sober or not. 

however long this lasts, I don’t really care. I’m satisfied at this point in my journey. No more chasing. 

just enjoying the pleasures of life and sharing love with other sentient beings. 

im done with the idea of enlightenment and now just living like a child. 

DM me??

Ethernal moksha sound boring. Better more party, wars, crucifixions, schizophrenia, and from time to time, being a bird, or some being of perfect happiness that exists on some planet. the dream is wonderful, that's why we dream it

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Ethernal moksha sound boring. Better more party, wars, crucifixions, schizophrenia, and from time to time, being a bird, or some being of perfect happiness that exists on some planet. the dream is wonderful, that's why we dream it

I agree that there is a purpose for the dream, but I see it as creativity, which is the inevitable manifestation of love. Only the ego is capable of boredom.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Breakingthewall the freedom of eternal peace is better than infinite bliss.

Your being reincarnated every moment or every time you blink ?

Edited by Adrian325

We're constantly shifting through alternate timelines and everything is made new every moment but to say every moment would be stretching the Truth because that implies other moments. Anyways, your being is everything your aware of and it's constantly transforming. When you listen to a song, it's being created live on the spot by you and is you lol and it doesn't matter if you've heard the song a hundred times, it's new and being created for the first time as it's happening and you are it as well as whatever else is happening in your awareness. I feel like this is basic at this point but I hope this helps someone or at least was entertaining.

@Moksha @Endangered-EGO yeah sounds bored to me, as an ego. I dont believe that the emptiness that loves itself with infinite love creates out of boredom, but rather for the joy of creating. everything is a manifestation of joy, of creativity, of true infinite creative passion. The joy is joy is such that creation occurs, by its very nature, without the slightest effort, in an instant, everything is created. the dimension of this is overwhelming, unimaginable, wild, total

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I dont believe that the emptiness that loves itself with infinite love creates out of boredom, but rather for the joy of creating. everything is a manifestation of joy, of creativity, of true infinite creative passion.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.