Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tyler Durden

Does orgasm have a spiritual meaning?

17 posts in this topic

From a biological point of view, it's just a peak of sexual pleasure achieved by a surge of dopamine released inside our brain. It's the most intense feeling of pleasure that is naturally produced by our body to reward us for the behaviour that is crucial for the reproduction.

But does it have some deeper meaning? Can it get us close to a nondual experience? Is it a feeling of our inner divinity?

Edited by Tyler Durden

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But does it have some deeper meaning?

Meaning no, function for self-recognition/self-love yes.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Can it get us close to a nondual experience? Is it a feeling of our divinity?

Yes it can, just as a trip on ecstasy can. All that you experience is the divine tasting itself. The taste of orgasm in a spiritual, sexual context has the property of silencing the mind and opening the heart. You can physically embody unity as two bodies melting into a shared consciousness of the one Truth that is all that is.

It just takes presence, love and devotion.

36 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's the most intense feeling of pleasure that is naturally produced by our body to reward us for the behaviour that is crucial for the reproduction.

Do we experience love to reproduce ourselves or do we reproduce ourselves to experience love?

I can't answer that question.

But you create those 2 categories, to which you'll never find a definitive answer.

Is it a divine trap or a divine present?

It is what it is haha.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

But does it have some deeper meaning? Can it get us close to a nondual experience? Is it a feeling of our inner divinity?

It's a powerful expression of Love, which is why you love it.

All expressions of love lead back to God's Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It's also a moment when the ego completely falls away and there's no sense of self. It's just so quick that most don't notice.

It's a taste of the infinite nondual nature of reality.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Leo Gura Oh yeah, you act like you're so loving, but I can see through your lies. All you did was do drugs and brainwash people into giving you money with. I call your bluff, and deep down you know I'm right. I saw the way you treated Charlie on that podcast, you treated him like shit, you don't know squirts of piss about what love really is.

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes it is. Of course it is.

All expressions are God's Love but khm khm be concious guys.Concious(ness)=Goodness=Love

After all God is Infinite Goodness too.

Edited by Zeroguy

2 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Leo Gura Oh yeah, you act like you're so loving, but I can see through your lies. All you did was do drugs and brainwash people into giving you money with. I call your bluff, and deep down you know I'm right. I saw the way you treated Charlie on that podcast, you treated him like shit, you don't know squirts of piss about what love really is.

Love you too, babe.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

@Leo Gura All you did was do drugs and brainwash people into giving you money with.

That's funny, cause 99.9% of Leo's work is free xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Can you please not use this thread for your argument with Leo. I'm sure there are more suitable places for that. Thanks.

Edited by Tyler Durden

7 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

I see 2 sides of the coin. Leo is awake @Leo Gura has been misleading at least And HOURS on VIDEO of talking to mods can confirm this. But at the end of the day 

Edited by Iesu

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

@Leo Gura I think I and many other members can agree on statements like "I had a traumatic experience I imagined my mom" are best kept to yourself. If you're awake you know nothing but love. But to any newcomers or people half way on the path this is rather damaging IMO @diamondpenguin

Edited by Iesu

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

To me, it’s allegorical to non-duality in how the Yin (the feminine) and the Yang (the Masculine) come together in perfect Love or perfect acceptance of one another to create existence (a new organism) in explosive ecstasy.  

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura There's one thing I can't answer.

Why would love be anything more than a means to an end?

I mentioned: Do we reproduce ourselves to increase love, or do we love, so the species (natural selection) can reproduce itself.

Ofc that's idealism vs materialism/physicalism. But I couldn't definitely pick one.

Do you have any explanation for why it's more than only a means to an end. (Like fear for example)

There are spiritual meanings to everything in life.

In reference to orgasms, God has intelligently designed them to feel so, so pleasurable for humans...that it's up there with the need for food and shelter.

And this must be the case to reproduce successfully. Humans are inherently lazy, and won't pursue anything unless it satisfies certain bodily cravings in an overly profound way. Sex is a drug

Edited by Terell Kirby

Spiritual meaning & nondual experience are oxymorons. “Deeper meaning” in this case therefore actually means more conceptualized. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Tyler Durden

Spiritual meaning & nondual experience are oxymorons. “Deeper meaning” in this case therefore actually means more conceptualized. 

@Iesu

Criticism: The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works. 

Some believe criticism is untenable, yet spend the majority of their time living in it. Some even take it beyond the literary & artistic works of others, and believe criticism is untenable while criticizing others, and convince others that criticism does not apply to their work. Tenable & untenable are concepts, and all concepts are subject to your analyzing, classifying, interpreting and evaluation. The alternative is blind faith. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE