cookiemonster

Austria introduces lockdown for unvaccinated

112 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

It's like the people who yell snowflakes, are the actual snowflakes themselves xD

... never a truer word said... 

There doesn't have to be any historical comparison. If you are salivating over the fate of the "enemy", then you are the problem.

Literally....satan IS the antagonist. Those who wish to maintain that relationship are down with it.

Vaccinated people spread the virus too.

HOWEVER

“The data are very clear that vaccinated individuals are less likely to spread the virus to others than unvaccinated individuals,”

''All the researchers I spoke with agreed on one thing: Vaccination is still the best way to protect against infection and transmission. The vaccines may not be perfect, but they are by far the best tool we have in the fight against COVID-19—for protecting both yourself and others.''

BUT still:

My body my choice.

I mean... it's almost basically over already. 

If you are in favor of mandatory vaccinations you literally have the whole Universe against you.

It's crazy cray but still, I mean you literally cannot win. I don't know why they would try to push it. You literally cannot score this.

i don't think so. 

They are definitly people in favor of mandatory vaccination and such. You just don't hear from them. 

If not enough people vaccinate themselves, there has to be measure to promote or enforce vaccination. It is that or lockdowns and a ruined economy or a overburdened health care system and many deaths and triage.   It just a practical choice. You HAVE to choose one. And having to inject yourself with a prooven safe vaccine is not that bad, but you can choose one of the other options if you prefer. 

47 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

"B..but what 'bout my freedom to be stupid!"

Stop trying to behave like Leo. Be yourself.

5 minutes ago, vladorion said:

Stop trying to behave like Leo. Be yourself.

"Yourself" is an amalgamation of influences. He is being himself.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I got vaccinated and now got covid. I would be annoyed if government forced me to take another hit that would be totally pointless.

Plus in my experience covid was much more pleasant experience than vaccination ¬¬

5 minutes ago, Philipp said:

@Username hmmm well maaaaaybe  covid wasn't that bad, BECAUSE you were vaccinated...

many people had covid and didn't even realise it

or had almost no symptoms

42 minutes ago, Philipp said:

@Username hmmm well maaaaaybe  covid wasn't that bad, BECAUSE you were vaccinated...

The younger you are the more likely you will feel bad after vaccination. There is opposite situation in case of getting covid.

I can't be sure what would happen if I didn't get vaccinated. Still being sick twice rather than once was a bad deal. Covid wasn't even nowhere near as bad as a vaccine.

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

B..but what 'bout my freedom to be stupid!"

Welcome

to

my

IL

Anyone who thinks mandatory vaccinations will do any good has not been paying attention.  It only drives polarization and anger among the population.  They say the hospital systems will be overloaded, yet they are willing to fire any medical personnel that doesn't take the jab?  Yeah makes sense.  

Waterford has Ireland's second highest Covid-19 incidence rate despite fact 99.7% of residents are fully vaccinated

Christmas cancelled in Gibraltar - the ‘most vaccinated’ place in the world

Forcing everybody to be vaccinated is not going to change anything.

6 hours ago, AlterEgo said:

They say the hospital systems will be overloaded, yet they are willing to fire any medical personnel that doesn't take the jab?  Yeah makes sense.  

The hospital system is not just medical personnel. It's hospital beds, medical equipment, medicines, donor organs, blood etc.

They specified in the article "99.7% of adults", not "99.7% of the population". It's more realistically 80% of the population.

Ireland is one of the most vaccinated countries all around (78% of population fully vaccinated), so the differences between counties is not that significant. You also posted an article from over a month ago. You can see that Co. Waterford has a comparable incidence rate to the rest of the country as of today: https://covid19ireland-geohive.hub.arcgis.com/

Forcing everybody to be vaccinated is not going to change anything.

It changes a lot, because less people are dying.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I believe many anti-vaccine have the issue of wanting to be able to verify the legitimacy of how vaccines are done themselves, but societal survival issues and distant personality of doctors and profit orietation of pharma make it difficult to trust and get access to relatable education.

Antivax is a communication issue in our society where professionals play their part in the blame.

Instead of punishment,  transparency and honest wide spread free education.

Edited by Baum

Whoever claims "Mandatory vaccination is fascism", should study more spiral dynamics and less "non-mainstream" media.

17 minutes ago, Heinrich Faust said:

Whoever claims "Mandatory vaccination is fascism", should study more spiral dynamics and less "non-mainstream" media.

Depends on how you define fascism. What does fascism mean to you?