cookiemonster

Austria introduces lockdown for unvaccinated

112 posts in this topic

On 11/16/2021 at 5:23 AM, Epikur said:

Put the unvaccinated in a concentration camp I mean health camp where they can not infect the 'Volkskörper'. It is not fascist if we do it, right?

That's what's next a re-education camp for anTiVaXxERs. Learn from China.

On 16/11/2021 at 1:18 AM, PurpleTree said:

yea austria always brings forth great ideas and people

like the failed artist young 'dolph, remember him?

you would have loved him :x   

haha... in fairness, Austria did give us Mozart and Freud as well... and let's not forget Arnie Schwarzenegger.... ;)

I am currently living in Austria. If you think about it from a medical point of view, the ICU beds are almost full again, the infection rate is at an all time high, and if we want to slow or stop this spread we need to take drastic measures. That is the reality we are being told from the hospitals. If you don’t believe that then your argument is not on the lockdown but on the virus.

We have a Bar and this week we won’t have concerts. The police is also going around town checking for people’s vaccine passes. I don’t want to say that it feels like 1930, but there are surely similarities. The one group that is scapegoated is the ‘unvaccinated’. The goal of the government is to get everyone vaccinated so they attempt to slowly cause more and more uncomfort in their daily life to structure every being on the desired path. I’m not sure what’s right. I can’t say the vaccine is unclean or that the WHO has our best interest. Regardless I just know most of us are trying to do what’s best. Even if it’s mindless and useless, most souls want goodness for all. Let’s focus on positive healing and this too shall pass. 

- Peace & Love 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

@Chakra Lion It is like fascism, their are two groups, and one of them has disadventages. 

The difference is, you can switch from one group to the other, without any financial, health cost, at any time. Thats why it is something completly different to fascism in 1930 etc., where a jewish could have never just switched. 

And some people get an erection from the harsh measures. Those stupid anti covidvaxers are murdering my grandma right now. Yeah police is there (for your own good)? Suddenly the second amendment doesn't sound so stupid anymore. But who got time for all this. I will browse Facebook watch netflix and eat a chocolate. 

Here's a video of protestors in Austria. Can anyone confirm? 

Austria Protest.mp4

Edit: apparently this is from a football match so who knows - looks fun though :)

Edited by Johnny Galt

On 11/17/2021 at 10:00 PM, Chakra Lion said:

I am currently living in Austria. If you think about it from a medical point of view, the ICU beds are almost full again, the infection rate is at an all time high, and if we want to slow or stop this spread we need to take drastic measures. That is the reality we are being told from the hospitals. If you don’t believe that then your argument is not on the lockdown but on the virus.

We have a Bar and this week we won’t have concerts. The police is also going around town checking for people’s vaccine passes. I don’t want to say that it feels like 1930, but there are surely similarities. The one group that is scapegoated is the ‘unvaccinated’. The goal of the government is to get everyone vaccinated so they attempt to slowly cause more and more uncomfort in their daily life to structure every being on the desired path. I’m not sure what’s right. I can’t say the vaccine is unclean or that the WHO has our best interest. Regardless I just know most of us are trying to do what’s best. Even if it’s mindless and useless, most souls want goodness for all. Let’s focus on positive healing and this too shall pass. 

- Peace & Love 

Winning the game is not about defeating the enemy. It's about understanding the deception.

Austrian here.

The goverment just announced a full lockdown next week, as well as mandatory vaccination for all citizens starting in february 2022

31 minutes ago, Ima Freeman said:

mandatory vaccination for all citizens starting in february 2022

Actually crazy.

If you don't resist this then we're all screwed.

On 11/17/2021 at 10:00 PM, Chakra Lion said:

- Peace & Love 

This is actually scary reading, hopefully the world begins to read some history books, see's sense and we can get through this, otherwise we could be in for a scary decade O.o

Crazy think how far we've come in as little as 2 years, I remember hearing Vaccine Passports was a crazy conspiracy theory made up by nuts, yet these are seen as normal now, and we're at the point of denying life to the 'Unvaccinated.' 

A friend of mine said those that don't take the Jab by February 2022 could even face jail time, is this true? 

Wtf

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 It's quite amazing. We live in a world that says, read your history so it doesn't repeat, and yet we forgot to read about how the nazi's came to be, and how the chinese revolution came to be. We're in the midst of the same dynamics right now. I've been seeing several from the holocaust speak out with warnings. I've attached one example down below (mp4) 

Holocaust survivor.mp4

Edited by Johnny Galt

This is very sad. The whole world went to hell. Welcome to WW3

RESIST AUSTRIA!

5 hours ago, Ima Freeman said:

Austrian here.

The goverment just announced a full lockdown next week, as well as mandatory vaccination for all citizens starting in february 2022

good luck :x

6 hours ago, Johnny Galt said:

@LfcCharlie4 It's quite amazing. We live in a world that says, read your history so it doesn't repeat, and yet we forgot to read about how the nazi's came to be, and how the chinese revolution came to be. We're in the midst of the same dynamics right now.

You mean how mandatory vaccinations eradicated smallpox and then lead to nazism? Yeah I remember reading about that... 9_9

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

It s ridiculous to compare this to fascism. Mandatory vaccination is nothing new, as it was done for Polio as well. I don't think it is smart myself, but it is not fascism.

@Carl-Richard @Philipp FYI

1. these aren't traditional "vaccines" 

2. these mRNA jabs, they do not stop transmission 

3. when this is a possibility (see attached video below - "BC injury") to then mandate it, that's insane. 

BC Injury...mp4

Edited by Johnny Galt

1 hour ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Serves them well.

This is the kind of attitude that serves no-one.

On 19.11.2021 at 8:25 PM, Johnny Galt said:

they do not stop transmission 

Did I not just tell you that this is a red herring? You're blatantly misleading people at this point.

On 16.11.2021 at 0:29 AM, Carl-Richard said:

@Johnny Galt Even if infected vaccinated people transmit the virus at the same rate as unvaccinated people (which they don't), vaccines will still reduce the overall likelihood of transmission in the population. It's the people who are infected who transmit the virus, and vaccinated people are less likely to get infected. You're misrepresenting data by conflating probabilistic statements and absolute statements. "Vaccines don't stop/prevent transmission" does not mean "vaccines don't reduce the likelihood of transmission".

I'm again going to advise you to stay on topic:

On 16.11.2021 at 10:43 AM, Carl-Richard said:

If people can't understand the simple fact that the reason the entire world has decided to vaccinate its people is to reduce/minimize the probability of the virus spreading and endangering our society, then I don't see the point of having these kinds of threads.

If you want to discuss the ethics of segregating the population, then do that, but stay on topic and don't poison the conversation with false information like "vaccines don't work!" We've had dozens of threads about that already. Learn to move on.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Philipp said:

It s ridiculous to compare this to fascism. Mandatory vaccination is nothing new, as it was done for Polio as well. I don't think it is smart myself, but it is not fascism.

It's like the people who yell snowflakes, are the actual snowflakes themselves xD