LSD-Rumi

Does God intervene?

37 posts in this topic

@tsuki hmmm I mean yeah it is the same nondual stuff that we always talk about but the problem of selfishness goes deeper than narratives. It is not just about thoughts, it is also about karma. Karma is a very powerful concept, it measures one's resistance to infinite Love\Truth.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

existence most assuredly has your back and has awaited your arrival at actualized.org with glee delight wonder and tearfully gushing pride

you are existence's finest masterpiece to be welcome celebrated and luxuriated in evermore

@LSD-Rumi Karma is your actions biting you in the ass. Then, you don't recognize this, get angry with the world, and try to fix the world, which further reinforces the notion that your will is free.

Acting in reaction to false beliefs will never create harmony, because they oppose the natural order which is already present. This seeming opposition of the world is resistance that you experience and take to be the little man inside.

It does not go any further than this.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Just now, gettoefl said:

existence most assuredly has your back and has awaited your arrival at actualized.org with glee delight wonder and tearfully gushing pride

I don't think the universe is aware of the details, The universe is occupied with infinite Love to notice any details. 

1 minute ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I don't think the universe is aware of the details, The universe is occupied with infinite Love to notice any details. 

who am this universe referred to

1 minute ago, gettoefl said:

who am this universe referred to

God in its purest form. 

@tsuki Here is my current experience of things. most of the time I am occupied with this thought that I am a human and doing human stuff. I try to focus sometimes to start seeing that I am imagining all this stuff around me and that I have no center and I am here in eternity inside my own universal mind forever and I have never moved from my own imagination, I have been in this same box of consciousness forever and I will do forever. I get these God vibes then I return to experience all the Human stuff again. 

3 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

God in its purest form. 

and have you realized that tag you're it

@gettoefl I realized it multiple times but I feel something different. I feel That I am not Good enough to call myself God. or the other way around, God is too good to call myself God. I feel the most enlightened being are too humble to call themselves God although they are God.

There is literally a thousand miles road ahead of us even after enlightenment. God wanted the biggest reward ever and now imagine how much God invested in that. Big rewards require big investments.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

11 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@gettoefl I realized it multiple times but I feel something different. I feel That I am not God enough to call myself God. or the other way around, God is too good to call myself God. I feel the most enlightened being are too humble to call themselves God although they are God.

There is literally a thousand miles road ahead of us even after enlightenment. God wanted the biggest reward ever and now imagine how much God invested in that. Big rewards require big investments.

how is your breathing right now, this moment is all god is or ever could be

@LSD-Rumi Imagine perspectives of different characters in a book. Then imagine the author's perspective. The author does not have a perspective within the story, they create the different perspectives themselves, as well as the story and the things and events that are seen and interpreted with those perspectives. In real life the author of Harry Potter has an interesting story and perspective within a story herself. But the Author that we might call God was never born and will never die. 

You cannot call yourself, (what is born and dies) the Author, although, the only reality the character has is borrowed from the Author. "You are God" is a confusing pointer because of the personification of God. The word "Source" might resonate more.

Can you find the center of a sphere? If you were to find the center of a sphere you would draw another arbitrary dot, which would be again, another sphere. The sphere is perfectly symmetrical based upon a center that can never be found. If we look for our center and say "God" God will likely be yet another sphere, another personification of man. 

You can never find the center, never find your Source, but you are it. You are also allowed to create in this world, and to venture out from the perfect peace that is the eye of the hurricane. Perfect peace knows no opposite just like an author writing a scene of intense conflict is as safe and sound as if they are writing the resolution. 

40 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@gettoefl Maybe I am just not conscious enough so I am making these stuff.  

Humility will take you far. You're wise to doubt the "I am God" thing. However we can be proud of being humble and self doubt is a terrible substitute for love.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything and between the two my life moves.” ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj.

If Harry Potter is doubting himself, the reality of his self doubt is actually the confidence of the author in writing character development into the story. Who is really developing? 

So what character can part the sea? What is the reality of magic or power in Harry Potter? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@LSD-Rumi an answer to the original question... 

i think god as an infinite entity does not intervene .  i mean ,supernatural stories as such of Moses are found in almost every religious tradition...

there are stories of buddha doing miracles and teleporting to different planes and places in an instant. XD... 

normal ordinary folks like me, in a finite form and a finite consciousness could never do that . but when one awakens to the god consciousness, one might have that power to intervene with natural forces. this is rather my conceptual understanding so far...

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

There's a narrative here of becoming a powerful "wizard". By what actual means does a wizard become powerful in Harry Potter? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

The Universe is in absolute totality aware of the details. The details *are* the Universe and are all fully aware by virtue of being what they are. Infinite Love literally is the Universe being fully aware of the complete interconnectedness of itself through each and every detail.

2 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@tsuki Here is my current experience of things. most of the time I am occupied with this thought that I am a human and doing human stuff. I try to focus sometimes to start seeing that I am imagining all this stuff around me and that I have no center and I am here in eternity inside my own universal mind forever and I have never moved from my own imagination, I have been in this same box of consciousness forever and I will do forever. I get these God vibes then I return to experience all the Human stuff again. 

Yes, that is because you try to manipulate your experience to illicit some effect. That will never lead you to the truth of the matter.

The experience of 'human stuff' is an assumption that you have about what you are. This is a deep rooted assumption reinforced by culture every step of the way. It seems that you don't know a lot of stuff about the world, or that the world is full of contradictions, but that is merely your own conflicting, contradicting and untrue beliefs. Only by inspecting them, seeing what they are, that they cover up, or otherwise deny what is true, you will see the truth.

As for the method of inspection of beliefs, observe how you feel. Feelings are the connection to your true nature and you will feel whether a thought is true, or not. Some thoughts, are so deeply rooted that you think them to be true, you think that you are supposed to feel this way. This is the feeling of "human stuff" you are doing. 

You are not supposed to add beliefs that would make it seem as if reality is connected. This is the original feeling of "I", being whole so much that there is no difference between you and the world.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@LSD-Rumi "Intervening" is an illusion.  

Any attempt to change what is occurring [by anyone or anything] is just more what's already occurring. 

An experiment that can be repeated to demonstrate this, is to simply attempt to do other than what you are about to do, and recognize that whatever you do is always what you were about to do.  If someone says, "I was going to go for a walk, but I didn't.".. they are lying to themselves.. if they didn't go for a walk, then they were never 'going to go for a walk'.  

Do you see how it's impossible to change what is occurring, because any so called 'change' to what is occurring is actually just more 'what is occurring', and so nothing about 'what is occurring' changed? 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."