Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illusory Self

How to frame dates if you don't drink

8 posts in this topic

After listening to Leo's recent video, I decided I am going to quit drinking alcohol but unfortunately it is such a socially accepted thing to do especially on dates.

An ideal date would be at a bar in the evening, if you are going in with the intent of pulling her back. I fear she will look at me strange if I just get water or something while she is there getting alcohol.

Or maybe I should do coffee dates but that is harder to pull back after? 

I think me quitting alcohol may lose me a lot of potential lays but not sure.. I mainly just drink because I feel like I have to in order to fit in.

Another concern I have with game - is it not seen as predatory talking to drunk girls at night clubs when sober? A few people have said that to me. 

I would much rather get into a great state naturally compared to being reliant on alcohol

Go to a juice spot or any place and just order a non alcoholic beverage, the place or activity isn't important, getting to know the chick under a "romantic setting" is all that matters. Remember if the chick agrees to meet with you she is interested in you know all you have to do is see if shes compatible with what you want.

The more important thing you should be worrying about is your date logistics, you want adventure on your dates don't just go to one place. What I do is grab a spot chill for a little bit and then go for a walk and then invite her back to my place at the end, (which you don't have to do if your a beginner).

32 minutes ago, Illusory Self said:

Another concern I have with game - is it not seen as predatory talking to drunk girls at night clubs when sober? A few people have said that to me. 

Use your judgement if she clearly looks out of it and can't communicate don't waste your time move onto others, theres some people who say that cold approaching chicks is predatory its all up to you.

Coffee dates work great. Or ice cream.

Or just order a club soda at the bar. If you don't make it a bit deal she won't either.

Bars are actually not the best place for dates. Outdoor shopping malls are better because there is much more to do and it's quieter and more romantic.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Intense said:

@Leo Gura My country does not have malls like that, that’s an American thing

Then go for a park, or a coffee.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Get creative. You can take girl on a first date to Ikea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well one shot is ok and only one. If you are single and have to approach unknown girl. 

Edited by Zeroguy

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Get creative. You can take girl on a first date to Ikea.

Coffeeshop. Kinda of a best option. 

Still Zero here.