Electron

Pickup feels fake and low conscious

202 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

Treating them like shit that works only for damaged/weak girl.

Treating them like they are not important (as in not more than anyone else) that works for all of them.

It's just an honest indication of non neediness, but in the first case it's pathological.

yea its a weird paradox man. Here I am actually wanting to love a girl but then get asked if I can spit on her face and choke her out.

is love even real lol

18 minutes ago, actually said:

70% of the women will get wet as fuck for the guy that is distant and not giving 2 shits about her. Seen it time and time again. Why they do it I really don't know

Hello because this is the era we are living in everyone has trauma and daddy issues.  Most women are also emotionally unavailable * which is exactly why they chase them kinda guys. People blindly follow their trauma and it takes getting hurt to wake up.  People who had loving relationships with their father and mother end up in loving relationships because they aren’t attracted to toxicity. 

* because of how masculine oriented society is that women have became hardened and afraid to let anyone in for fear of being hurt. So they go after people who won’t love them to reaffirm that they are unlovable. Same goes for guys.  

Edited by Thunder Kiss

2 minutes ago, Thunder Kiss said:

Hello because this is the era we are living in everyone has trauma and daddy issues.  Most women are also emotionally unavailable which is exactly why they chase them kinda guys. People blindly follow their trauma and it takes getting hurt to wake up.  People who had loving relationships with their father and mother end up in loving relationships because they aren’t attracted to toxicity. 

I have another theory. I think women desire the rarest men regardless of so called "trauma" or how good or bad the men are.

I think 2000 years ago, good benevolent men were the sexiest and most desirable because they were rare. But now that they are plenty, women shifted towards the bad men because they are rare.

Ego at its finest.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I have another theory. I think women desire the rarest men regardless of so called "trauma" or how good or bad the men are.

I think 2000 years ago, good benevolent men were the sexiest and most desirable because they were rare. But now that they are plenty, women shifted towards the bad men because they are rare.

Ego at its finest.

Why are you so close minded to the idea of childhood trauma influencing people’s adult relationships? People are incapable of intimacy because they feel so unloved.  People with avoidant attachment and anxious attachment make up for most of the single people who are on the dating market.  Secure people are usually paired up in a long term relationship.  And it just so happens that these secure people who are already paired up are the confident people who had a good upbringing and don’t have a cynical view of the world.’

I mean yeah we can still take into account that girls usually want confident strong guys, yada yada yada, it’s been talked about to death. But there’s no denying that your upbringing has a massive effect on what your adult relationships will be like.

@Thunder Kiss Did you even read a single word in my post? I didn't go near confidence. I don't know where that came from.

And jeez! Right off the bat calling me closed-minded just because I said "another theory"? Alright, I am closed-minded. Let's stop right here. Please.

On 15/11/2021 at 0:13 PM, yolosmoothie said:

the last video is best to start with since it is a very brief summary. 

This guy explains very well the limitations of pick up. Any guy who is totally bought in the pick up paradigm should watch this.

But to come from the place he describes, you basically have to spiritually awaken. 

Have you taken his course ? I wonder how it is different from what a spiritual teacher would teach.

@knakoo wow that guy is great. 

He is so on point. 

I was drawn to his concept just 2 minutes into the video. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

His work is quite mindblowing, especially for me since I invested significant effort into doing pickup. Pickup was the lens trough which I perceived myself and other people in social situations. His work goes meta on the pickup system and questions it's core assumptions. It is intellectually stimulating and insightful stuff, but requires radical open-mindedness from pickup enthusiasts. I think it fits great with the values and topics discussed on actualized.org

Edited by yolosmoothie

@knakoo planning on doing his 6 week pre-recorded course on social heartistry. It will be a challenge to put aside my pickup lenses, and open myself to living a different a paradigm. But I like it, sounds like a cool exploration. 

I also went out with John to a bar and a club in Budapest 6 years ago. I definitely got the sense that he embodies what he's teaching. The way he flowed and brought good vibes in the social domain was great to watch and experience. And no doubt that he was good with women, at least from my perspective. 

Edited by yolosmoothie

12 minutes ago, yolosmoothie said:

@knakoo planning on doing his 6 week pre-recorded course on social heartistry. It will be a challenge to put aside my pickup lenses, and open myself to living a different a paradigm. But I like it, sounds like a cool exploration. 

I hope you will share with us what you learn!

Also I recommend you read this if you haven't already. It's a great read to help put aside the pickup lenses :

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/dnjzzo/dont_try_to_get_her_interested_attraction_is/ 

@knakoo I wish people would promote this a little more. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, knakoo said:

Also I recommend you read this if you haven't already. It's a great read to help put aside the pickup lenses :

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/dnjzzo/dont_try_to_get_her_interested_attraction_is/ 

This is great.  You should share this in a new post.  This is like real conscious dating taking into account the feelings of everyone and not pressuring anyone. 

10 hours ago, knakoo said:

Cool, thanks for sharing. This was a great read. 

Edited by yolosmoothie

I hope I'm not too low conscious to you guys when I poop.

I mean, my dog does that too, so gross !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 16/11/2021 at 7:44 PM, soos_mite_ah said:

Can we please stop assuming that women do these thing for men and male attention or that participating in what is considered traditionally feminine makes a woman less intelligent or conscious. Not everything revolves around you or other men.  

#this .... pickup is wilfully reductive in how it portrays sexual relations and dynamics... those oversimplifications can serve an instrumental value for a lot of men who are blocked in their dating life, and in my experience most of the guys into pickup were not predatory or misogynistic; they were good guys trying to get past their blockages in dating... but the fact that a set of ideas can serve a purpose does not make them true; often the most powerful and transformative ideas don't even remotely resemble truth..

2 hours ago, Shin said:

I hope I'm not too low conscious to you guys when I poop.

I mean, my dog does that too, so gross !

You're Green, so you're fine. But I'm not sure about your dog unless it's Yellow.

Or Turquoise, maybe.

Edited by Gesundheit2

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You're Green, so you're fine. But I'm not sure about your dog unless it's Yellow.

Or Turquoise, maybe.

Lol ?

1 hour ago, yolosmoothie said:

Lol ?

Explain the joke please :(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them