Electron

Pickup feels fake and low conscious

202 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Correlation does not equal causation. Homeless people are not necessarily the most conscious, even though they have the hardest lives. Nor does an easy life automatically lower consciousness or handicap its development.

But I don't even agree on the original observation. I think it's mostly genetic and a matter of luck.

Leo has to speak in generalisations otherwise to talk about every nuance wouldn't get us anywhere. Of course there are exceptions. We need a certain model or framework to simplify and look at reality within. Hot women get by on their looks and treated like princesses surrounded by yes men that their personalities become entitled and unpleasant in general, then when their looks start to fade and they don't have anything more to offer (ie their femininity intelligence etc) and mens attention goes towards younger hotter women they have an identity crisis. 

Sex is easy for women to get, so when women see men struggling to get sex and logically studying it ie pick up, it doesn't automatically compute due to their projection and can automatically see you as a loser for not being able to get sex.  Men and women are different (equal but different) so their mating strategy is different, in the end the men should focus on their agenda and women on theirs, and they come together to a middle ground and settle with each other in a healthy relationship. The compromise is the man stops pursuing unlimited sex, and the women puts other options off to be in the relationship with her best suitor. Men pursue, women subdue. Men take the initiative to go after the women, and women learn to use this initiate in a judo manner to their own end of being good enough to commit to beyond just sex. 

When the top shelf men go through sleeping with lots of women, these women get the sense that they are on that level as that guy not realising that these guys just wanted sex and not a relationship. Then these women perceive their value on that level and keep holding out for guys on that level to commit to them, putting off the guys on or near their own level who would love to commit to them. The average guy has no choice but to increase his value in todays dating environment, first to get sex but even more so to maintain a relationship. We can look at modern dating as a problem or puzzle to be solved, pick up and mens advice is attempting to solve the issue but a lot of the information isn't going to make sense to the opposite genders agenda and psychology. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because you're looking at this whole dating situation from your POV.

Aren't we all?

Girls on this forum do not accurately represent the general population of girls that guys will be approaching.

I understand your experience, but your experience does not change what it takes for a guy to attract women.

Well, this is where I don't get your way of thinking :D.

You are literally stating one thing and it's opposite.

If the women on the forum do not represent the general population of girls (assuming we are more "developed" or wired towards spiritual matters), why do you keep addressing us with the same generalization, assumptions, or with the same characteristics? 

You keep on framing women through a particular monolithic prism which isn't accurate and give us a hard time stating how it actually is for us.

Yes, for guys, getting laid is a very practical survival issue. That's the guy's agenda.

The getting laid videos were not designed for women, and I don't expect women to like them or to understand how attraction works. Because that is not your agenda and you do not care about the guy's agenda.

If I was making a video series for women, it would be totally different, honoring your agenda.

It's like you walk into a guy's restroom and complain about the urinals. Yes, I get it that you don't care for urinals.

The fundamental issue here is that men and women have different reproductive agendas. Which is why these videos have a very specific and clear target audience. Women should not be watching videos about how to get laid. It's just going to rile you up.

When you take the position that "getting laid doesn't matter", that is your agenda. That's not the guy's agenda. But you want guys to adopt your agenda as the one true agenda. And therein lies the problem because our agendas are different and there is no one true agenda. Which is why I don't bother explaining game to girls. It is not in your agenda to understand it.

Both agenda can converge. It doesn't need to be a thug of war.

There are easier ways.

Just not through that framework.

Edited by Etherial Cat

The hottest girls are usually the lowest consciousness simply because their life is so easy that developing consciousness wasn't necessary.

People whose lives are too easy or privileged end up spoiled.

Even good looking guys will often have shit game because they are too spoiled to actually do the hard work necessary to develop game. I would never have developed game if I had girls throwing themselves at me.

And this is why women don't need game. Because it's so easy to get laid as a woman that getting laid isn't even a thing women think about. That's how easy it is. To a woman the idea that getting laid could be a problem hardly even makes sense.

i would say there isn't hot or not

hot is work and every day of your life you are less hot so you need to get to the club and strike while that iron is still ... hot

in short the hotties are all into make up rather than wake up

give me the warmies over the hotties, the hotties are not going to change their self entitled attitudes and each passing year will get worse

the warmies are not found at nightclubs but the coffeeshops, the warmies are the ones who have a decent chance at getting conscious

you can have all your hotties and i will take my warmies

1 hour ago, zazen said:

Leo has to speak in generalisations

I don't mind that one bit. However, I still disagree with the original statement/observation. I think consciousness is a lot more complex than to be reduced down to just one factor. And I don't even find the factor Leo mentioned primary or secondary or even from the top 10 factors. Proper education, for example, is a lot more important than looks, and it's likely one of the top 3 factors. I think physical beauty and consciousness are two different and almost irrelevant parameters, and I don't think easy life circumstances lower consciousness levels.

We live an easy life compared to our ancestors. And yet, it's a lot easier today to reach higher levels of consciousness than it ever was, given you are motivated and/or willing to do the work. Of course, you can abuse your luxurious life and remain a chimp, that's what most people do. But you do have a choice today, which was not the case for our ancestors.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Leo Gura

This is a sweeping generalization, like the one before. Incels are a minority. They're not the general population. And I don't think they're incels because their lives are too easy and privileged.

Even good looking guys will often have shit game because they are too spoiled to actually do the hard work necessary to develop game. I would never have developed game if I had girls throwing themselves at me.

Wrong. The more you socialize, the better your game will get regardless of everything else. Development has very little to do with looks.

And this is why women don't need game. Because it's so easy to get laid as a woman that getting laid isn't even a thing women think about. That's how easy it is. To a woman the idea that getting laid could be a problem hardly even makes sense.

Women game a lot, but their game is different. They game when they put makeup on, wax their legs, wear sexy clothes, get their hair done, get manicure and pedicure, etc. Trust me, your sex appeal would drop significantly if they suddenly stopped playing their game. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Women's game is so elaborate and can be very subtle. The reason men are so horny all the time is because women know how to entice men.

It might be regional but girls around here like to be themself and have fun, and don’t seem interested in playing mind games. Honestly, this thinking is only encountered in this experience on this forum.  Similarly, judgement, like fake and low conscious. Again, might be local, but girls don’t seem to resonate with that way of thinking. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Seems like life is more unfair when it comes to selfish things and fairer when it comes to selfless things.

Can't blame life for not developing yourself as a man. And more selfish desires such as getting laid will come as a fruit

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It might be regional but girls around here like to be themself and have fun, and don’t seem interested in playing mind games. Honestly, this thinking is only encountered in this experience on this forum.  Similarly, judgement, like fake and low conscious. Again, might be local, but girls don’t seem to resonate with that way of thinking. 

It's global. They don't seem to resonate with that way of thinking because all of the thinking is done subconsciously. They don't know what they're doing or why they're doing it to the point where they're even in denial about it. There's nothing "authentic" or "fun" about waxing legs or having to wear makeup everyday. It's painful and exhausting. "Having fun" is just a cover for trying to maximize sexual potential when interacting with the opposite sex, or survival potential when interacting with other women. The two playing fields are not distinct, in fact they interact and feedback into each others. Men also have two very similar playing fields. But most people have almost zero awareness of the games they or others play. Everyone is so busy playing their own game and trying to win it to have time to observe or meta-reflect, since that would lower their chances of winning and moving up the social hierarchy, or at least maintaining their current position and status and not dropping down.

Edited by Gesundheit2

@Gesundheit2

Hmm. I’ve actually waxed legs and applied make up. Not to me, but honestly it was quite fun. I think I get what you’re saying about fun being a cover but I don’t agree. Fun seems like the point to me, and I don’t really know or get what sexual potential, winning or a social hierarchy is. Maybe you’re being facetious, dunno. I’m pretty convinced these middle westerners all just wanna have fun. Kind of a ‘it’s all good and it’s all in fun, now get in the pit and try ta love someone’ vibe over here. We got material girls too, but overall more about turning the page, and the real you standing up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Just now, Nahm said:

@Gesundheit2

Hmm. I’ve actually waxed legs and applied make up. Not to me, but honestly it was quite fun. I think I get what you’re saying about fun being a cover but I don’t agree. Fun seems like the point to me, and I don’t really know or get what sexual potential, winning or a social hierarchy is. Maybe you’re being facetious, dunno.  

Who said you're highly conscious?

People do respond well when you are being authentic and feeling good about yourself and your life.

If you think you are awesome, attractive, worthy and good, you will find intimacy. There is no need for these games.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Gesundheit2 

What makes you think this 'surviving' is not actually fun for those girls?

How do you feel about this sexual potential, survival and social hierarchy - narrative?

Have you been having lots of fun lately, or is this survival stuff perhaps made you feel a bit down and unworthy?

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Pick up increased my lay count to quadruple the amount from where it was back in 2015.

I have moved on to higher consciousness living since then, but sometimes we have to fulfill basic survival needs before we get all existential about life.

If you don't tackle basic survival needs, and successfully integrate them, then your so called high consciousness way of living can be quite fraudulent...rooted in self righteousness and virtue signaling.

@roopepa

25 minutes ago, roopepa said:

@Gesundheit2 

What makes you think this 'surviving' is not actually fun for those girls?

How do you feel about this sexual potential, survival and social hierarchy - narrative?

Have you been having lots of fun lately, or is this survival stuff perhaps made you feel a bit down and unworthy?

Thank you, doc. That must be the right diagnosis ??‍♂️

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The hottest girls are usually the lowest consciousness simply because their life is so easy that developing consciousness wasn't necessary.

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

They game when they put makeup on, wax their legs, wear sexy clothes, get their hair done, get manicure and pedicure, etc.

3 hours ago, gettoefl said:

in short the hotties are all into make up rather than wake up

Can we please stop assuming that women do these thing for men and male attention or that participating in what is considered traditionally feminine makes a woman less intelligent or conscious. Not everything revolves around you or other men.  

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

1 minute ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Can we please stop assuming that women do these thing for men and male attention or that participating in what is considered traditionally feminine makes a woman less intelligent or conscious. Not everything revolves around you or other men.  

I mentioned in another post that there are two playing fields. Here:

1 hour ago, Gesundheit2 said:

"Having fun" is just a cover for trying to maximize sexual potential when interacting with the opposite sex, or survival potential when interacting with other women. The two playing fields are not distinct, in fact they interact and feedback into each others. Men also have two very similar playing fields. But most people have almost zero awareness of the games they or others play.

Im just gonna share my experience on the matter..

I found that girls will fucking love you/crave you when you treat them like shit basically. It might be attracting only damaged women but I'd say 70% of the women will get wet as fuck for the guy that is distant and not giving 2 shits about her. Seen it time and time again. Why they do it I really don't know but if your ''authentic self'' is being a weirdo and socially awkward then you will fuck it up. 

Women will argue against this because they are trying to save face or something but it's what it is.

Edited by actually

5 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Gesundheit2 Pssst? you're supposed to just blindly agree, and not question anything?

Don't blame me. Blame Leo's shadow side that brought me here ??

3 minutes ago, actually said:

Im just gonna share my experience on the matter..

I found that girls will fucking love you/crave you when you treat them like shit basically. It might be attracting only damaged women but I'd say 70% of the women will get wet as fuck for the guy that is distant and not giving 2 shits about her. Seen it time and time again. Why they do it I really don't know but if your ''authentic self'' is being a weirdo and socially awkward then you will fuck it up. 

Women will argue against this because they are trying to save face or something but it's what it is.

Treating them like shit that works only for damaged/weak girl.

Treating them like they are not important (as in not more than anyone else) that works for all of them.

It's just an honest indication of non neediness, but in the first case it's pathological.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them