Gabith

Best/practical book on Law of Attraction ?

15 posts in this topic

I've read the book "It Works" more than 15 times and I apply his teachings since 10 days but it's a very short book and I'm wondering if I am missing something or not or if it will be sufficient. 

What is the best book on Law of Attraction, one book that if applied can bring results! 

Anything Abraham Hicks. Ask and it is Given is great to start. I prefer her videos to the writing (not that it's not good), there are many of her recordings free all over the place on YouTube. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Transurfing helped me.

I only listened to the audiobook on youtube.

It had a big impact though.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Abraham Hicks.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

A question popped up looking at this post, lets say you want to attract money is it more useful to read a book about law of attraction 15 times or is it better to read a very practical business or investment book specific to what you want to do to make money? What is going to produce better results? 

22 hours ago, decentralized said:

The Science of Getting Rich

By Wallace D. Wattles?

Yes, a classic!

That one helped me overcome guilt regarding to wanting to be rich.

Edited by flowboy

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

On 14/11/2021 at 0:31 PM, Gabith said:

I've read the book "It Works" more than 15 times and I apply his teachings since 10 days but it's a very short book and I'm wondering if I am missing something or not or if it will be sufficient. 

What is the best book on Law of Attraction, one book that if applied can bring results! 

What results are you looking for?

https://www.realitycreation.org/books-and-audiobooks-by-fred-dodson/

• Reality Transurfing I-V by Zeland
  • Tufti the Priestess by Zeland
  • Neville Goddard (all books)
  • Conscious Manifestation Course by E. Tolle

6C47A90E-0B7F-450E-927B-5D640CEBDE6B.png

83C34B91-C550-4046-BEEE-98C73CCF8EEC.jpeg

Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport