EntheogenTruthSeeker

Emerging Stage Yellow Baseline Cognition: I Can’t Be Put Into a Box

11 posts in this topic

Just got back from a Hare Krishna collective Kirtan with food and all that good jazz. 

man, did I meet a lot of higher conscious people, but I still didn’t fit in. The limitations of their world view is so obvious, the amount of times they love bombed me, tried to gaslight my yellow and turquoise understanding, and trying to “teach” me was pretty amusing. 

I understand they’re acting from good intentions, and I came there to absorb and be taught. However, I just feel like I want to be on the outskirts of any organization, other than my own, because it’s just not the highest truth. It’ll all end up being a distraction, rather than an “embodiment” social practice. 

Step 1: Get Lululemon leadership job at $18.00 an hour. 

Step 2: Move to Ypsilanti and integrate stage green Hare Krishna values/good content, and discard limitations. 

Step 3: Start my own Blog/TikTok/Life Coaching Buisness as Yellow/Turquoise/Coral (hopefully, lol). 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

9 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

Just got back from a Hare Krishna collective Kirtan with food and all that good jazz. 

man, did I meet a lot of higher conscious people, but I still didn’t fit in. The limitations of their world view is so obvious, the amount of times they love bombed me, tried to gaslight my yellow and turquoise understanding, and trying to “teach” me was pretty amusing. 

I understand they’re acting from good intentions, and I came there to absorb and be taught. However, I just feel like I want to be on the outskirts of any organization, other than my own, because it’s just not the highest truth. It’ll all end up being a distraction, rather than an “embodiment” social practice. 

Step 1: Get Lululemon leadership job at $18.00 an hour. 

Step 2: Move to Ypsilanti and integrate stage green Hare Krishna values/good content, and discard limitations. 

Step 3: Start my own Blog/TikTok/Life Coaching Buisness as Yellow/Turquoise/Coral (hopefully, lol). 

What Is the thing they don't understand about you/ the world?@EntheogenTruthSeeker

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Hare krishnan groups might be particularly dogmatic. I know very little of it but I've heard it's a cult. Might be some type of green cult. Just speculations 

But what do I know lol. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Careful, they are a cult.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What do you mean by Stage Yellow cognition?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This is not your typical exploitative cult. I’m remaining on the outskirts, for sure. 

These Hare Krishna’s are quite flexible, they work and have families, they don’t all live there, there’s a bunch of normies that come and go. It is the most conscious place I can find in my area, so it’ll do. But I’ll hit up my Self Realized in person guru and ask about places he recommends, because these people are not turquoise level. 

Thanks for the caution guys. 

@Leo Gura I watched your cult videos, studying episiotomy, contemplating in silence, etc. and I’m very aware of cult tactics in all of society now, so I’m good. But, if this is the overwhelming opinion, I’ll look elsewhere! 

Does any body know anywhere I can find good spiritual circles in Michigan??

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening