Arcangelo

Russel Brand, Trump supporter?

19 posts in this topic

He starts explaining he is not a Trump supporter but IDK...

What are your thoughts?

I am not promoting Trump pls no ban.

@something_else he doesn’t have to be outright supporter but he’s doing this weird centrist grit where Trump’s lies are given more credence than they deserve 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I don't think he's a Trump supporter.

But he's still a moron politically.

33 minutes ago, Extreme Z7 said:

I don't think he's a Trump supporter.

But he's still a moron politically.

As far as being in the camp of Centrist Contrarians with poorly thought out political takes, he's in good company with the likes of Joe Rogan and Sam Harris.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Demonization is usually a symptom of internal dissonance, negativity or un-processed micro/macro trauma.

Russell Brand doesn't really suffer from such things, and therefore is not prone to partake in demonization.

Speaking about Trump on neutral terms, is easier for him, than it is for those addicted to demonization as a solution to their inner strife.

14 hours ago, Yarco said:

He's not a Trump supporter, your mind is just setting off alarm bells because he's not a Democrat / leftist either.

i do think he's actually leftist (don't know that much about him, could be wrong)

but the democrats are not left enough for him, they're hypocrites and trash (not saying the republicans are better)

many people who voted for obama were disillusioned with him and went and voted for trump

many people who wanted bernie were horrified how he got treated by hillary and the dnc and will probably never forgive them

Edited by PurpleTree

Hes very left, but i think somethings happened since covid where hes realised that if the titles are a bit controversial or alarmist he will get more views, i think its something to do with him probably hiring a team to do all the titles and promotion of the videos, a lot of them d split testing and put out whatever thumbnails and titles get the most clicks. Also even the topics he talks about go toward this theory, most of the time hes actual content is not that extreme it just looks at both sides and has an anti-government slant, but once you get into the youtube algorithm a lot of content gets skewed 

Think he's realized there's plenty of corruption & bollocks on both sides, and tries to expose that

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Wow, hes really gone down the clickbait populist rabbit hole. Sad to see. We have too much of that shit.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

On 14/11/2021 at 9:49 PM, Arcangelo said:

This thumbnail and title is a great example, its so clickbaity and literally designed to get you angry and outraged, explosions, exclamation marks, money, missiles, Joe Biden framed in a devilish way. Its very hypocritical because its what Brand called the mainstream media out for and theyre not even close to these kind of images. I think if you are going to call out the media you have to hold yourself to a higher standard. 

If Trump triggers you. You should try looking inwards and see what part of your psyche it triggered. 

How does someone like Russel Brand start giving political takes?? I just thought he was a hippie and really good with women. I feel like you have to be extremely cautious with your words and how you utter them if you're not already a political junkie.

Well I feel like he just speaks his own truth. That's the best thing someone can do in order to decrease the polarization in the information ecology. 

Haven't watched the attached video. But i have watched many other videos from Russel Brand. He is a pretty conscious and evolved guy who has overcome a lot of sh*t in his life. Also a great example of Stage Green. I don't think he is a Trump supporter, no way.