TheSomeBody

Hunting Down Incel Extremists |

15 posts in this topic

Why do you straights have to always be pissing on each other? I mean, incels and women can at least get along and talk about it.

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

45 minutes ago, BenG said:

Question for people who've followed this more closely than I. 

Was Elliot Rogers the original incel? Did the concept of "being an incel" exist before him?

Do some of them look up to him, or admire him? I get that some radicals probably do, but surely the "garden variety" incel doesn't respect Elliot Rogers.. Right??

Elliott Rodger died before the incel term was popular

30 minutes ago, BenG said:

Question for people who've followed this more closely than I. 

Was Elliot Rogers the original incel? Did the concept of "being an incel" exist before him?

Do some of them look up to him, or admire him? I get that some radicals probably do, but surely the "garden variety" incel doesn't respect Elliot Rogers.. Right??

incel was before elliot rogers, it says it in the video

22 minutes ago, diamondpenguin said:

Why do you straights have to always be pissing on each other? I mean, incels and women can at least get along and talk about it.

i am thinking that this interaction is happening because 1.in the gay community there is no other group to demonise , you are in the group that you attracted to

2. i dont know if it is universal ( and not sure if it true) but i know that in the gay community getting sex is much more easier than

3. there is no support community for hetro ,you just dont get any support while lgbt get tons of it (in developed countries)

4. you are in the same group of people that you are attract to, you dont need to "figure out" what other group wants or likes, it is the same as you .

5. you do get flirts for other people , as hetro man it rarly happens , only hints that pretty hard to figure out . if you dont start conversation with girls you probably not gonna date. incel usually shy and introverted.

6.most of the cases for gays for not getting sex is not being in some gay community and it is really obviouse , for hetro people you are already in hetro community, if you dont get dates , it feels like something is wrong with you.

i have so many reasons but i think it is enough

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

14 minutes ago, BenG said:

o.O That is so wrong, that I don't even know where to begin explaining how wrong it is. 

lol, you are right.

21 minutes ago, BenG said:

o.O That is so wrong, that I don't even know where to begin explaining how wrong it is. 

maybe i would say that there it is less in your face and has stigma. if i would go for something like that i would feel a loser alittle bit . also i need to look for it . in my university almost every week we get something about lgbt community in the uni . the best you get for hetro is how to not sexually assult someone 

19 minutes ago, BenG said:

@TheSomeBody

just try not to be deceived by self-bias (one of my favorite topics of Leo's). When you say "support" I'm assuming your not considering all the conversion "therapy" that is still legal in 30 states and is technically a form of torture. Our stupid straight male dating problems are NOT more significant than that.

Also, considering all the sexual assault that happens on campuses and everywhere else, It's totally fair and understandable that these topics would be addressed in universities.

Peace dude. :)

i am thinking that i thought about institutions and not about help in general .

i dont say that university should address this topic if this is what you understood 

I was lurking on the Bodybuilding.com forum MISC section where he was posting right before he did the mass shooting

Old times

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

I have studied the whole Elliot Rodger case in depth during my criminal psychology case study last year. 

And I read his manifesto. It is noteworthy reading it. 

What I discovered is that he has been branded wrong since his death and much of the details regarding his life and death have been heavily obfuscated by the notorious media. 

If you care to look deep enough, he did not kill only women, as was the interpretation of the silly media. He killed men as well. 

He had a lot of resentment built up inside and this resentment came from multiple psychological factors in his immediate environment. 

For this you need to explore his childhood snaps, there is a certain innocence in his eyes and he was a pretty good kid. There was absolutely nothing suspicious about him. He was partly Asian and that heavily showed up in his appearance. He was hard working and he had great writing skills and pretty good grasp of the world even at the age of 18. 

You have to understand that this Elliot as a kid had been put through a nightmare. He wasn't raised as some rich spoiled prince as many people would like to believe, and this was the media narrative back then that he was some kind of a obnoxious privileged prince whose parents lavished him with gifts and stuff like cars etc. 

If you scratch the surface and do a deep study underneath all the media bullshit the way i did, you will see a completely different person. 

He wanted a great life. He wasn't lazy either. But his parents divorced when he was just 7 years old and barely able to process it. His father had another girlfriend, a pretty Moroccan woman, right after the divorce, not even 1 week into the divorce. His father literally pushed out the mother from his life by alienating mother and son completely from his life. I would say that the father is totally selfish and narcissist and he played this cruel game and sort of got rid of them. They were literally treated like an outcast. He had bought a small house for his ex wife and he wouldn't check on them. He was quite ruthless. He would even tell his son that he was good for nothing.. 

Elliot grew up under the shadow of his dad, he had no navigation tool to understand things, his self worth was deliberately sabotaged by his asshole father.. His father would tell him to get out of the house whenever he came to visit him. His step mom, the new actress wife of the father was very brutal. There's not a single picture that woman shared with Elliot. She always made Elliot feel like the "unwanted child," but pretended to be nice in public. 

I also went through the private email exchanges between father and son and it is apparent that the father was not very keen on helping his son financially when the son is just a teenager. He simply wanted to discard him and he sent him away to university in a bid to be as far away from him as possible 

Elliot was regularly harassed, bullied for being an Asian teen and made fun of. Food was thrown at his face, I mean you can't imagine something worse, he faced a barrage of racial bullying and harassment and Isolation by the people who were studying with it. He was being literally set up to turn into a ticking time bomb.

Plus these teens were wealthy teens. They could afford lavish cars and flaunt their wealth and get girlfriends who would only date rich guys. Elliot felt ignored and humiliated by their display of wealth. Elliot also wanted the same stuff they had. He was beginning to feel like a pariah and nobody wanted to talk to him. He hasn't received a hug from his dad for many many years. 

The dad was always busy with his career like a typical narcissistic parent who don't spend time with their kids. 

Elliot hated his Asian roots because he was subjected to so much racial humiliation by his environment that he began to develop a sort of self hate towards his own race, which is quite understandable because he was never appreciated for being an Asian, in fact he was mocked and ridiculed. 

All of these factors transpired into turning him into a ticking time bomb. 

When he saw other guys get girls he was hurt because he wanted that happiness for himself, I don't think this makes him an incel, he saw simply an average teen looking for love, pretty much like anyone else. The media dubbed him as an incel. 

Inside he was a ticking time bomb because there was so much pain inside of him waiting to release in dramatic ways. 

He could not get a job because he did not have the skills for it, he was plainly unlucky and he made mistakes like any other teenager and foolishly spent his money on lottery tickets. His father wasn't ready to help him financially anymore so Elliot knew in his mind that the future was not looking good. He could not deal with the shame that he would be considered a loser meanwhile his peers will get a great job and girlfriends and wives and he will be doing nothing. This made him very frustrated and desperate and the lack of love in his life made him feel a sense of derision towards humanity. 

Remember that nobody showed him love, as an Asian struggling among white teens, he felt unwanted, abandoned, inferior and ignored. He did not feel accepted wherever he went. 

So he decided that if he had to leave the world, he would make an impact in whatever way he could, although that wasn't healthy, but he had to throw his anger at the world. 

I think that his crime and his subsequent suicide were all a very big cry for help. It didn't have much to do with girls as much as his void created by his bullying narcissistic father and a loveless step mom, a helpless poor mother and not having any source of love and encouragement from anyone at all and being treated like a loser by his spoiled rich colleagues who would look down on him. 

This case was way more complicated with significant factors responsible for his psyche and the resultant tragedy than how the media portrayed him and his actions after his death. 

It is shameful that nobody wanted to hear his story. His manifesto was never discussed. He was given no dignity at all. And I do see a whole racial component to this tragedy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

22 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I have studied the whole Elliot Rodger case in depth during my criminal psychology case study last year. 

And I read his manifesto. It is noteworthy reading it. 

What I discovered is that he has been branded wrong since his death and much of the details regarding his life and death have been heavily obfuscated by the notorious media. 

If you care to look deep enough, he did not kill only women, as was the interpretation of the silly media. He killed men as well. 

He had a lot of resentment built up inside and this resentment came from multiple psychological factors in his immediate environment. 

For this you need to explore his childhood snaps, there is a certain innocence in his eyes and he was a pretty good kid. There was absolutely nothing suspicious about him. He was partly Asian and that heavily showed up in his appearance. He was hard working and he had great writing skills and pretty good grasp of the world even at the age of 18. 

You have to understand that this Elliot as a kid had been put through a nightmare. He wasn't raised as some rich spoiled prince as many people would like to believe, and this was the media narrative back then that he was some kind of a obnoxious privileged prince whose parents lavished him with gifts and stuff like cars etc. 

If you scratch the surface and do a deep study underneath all the media bullshit the way i did, you will see a completely different person. 

He wanted a great life. He wasn't lazy either. But his parents divorced when he was just 7 years old and barely able to process it. His father had another girlfriend, a pretty Moroccan woman, right after the divorce, not even 1 week into the divorce. His father literally pushed out the mother from his life by alienating mother and son completely from his life. I would say that the father is totally selfish and narcissist and he played this cruel game and sort of got rid of them. They were literally treated like an outcast. He had bought a small house for his ex wife and he wouldn't check on them. He was quite ruthless. He would even tell his son that he was good for nothing.. 

Elliot grew up under the shadow of his dad, he had no navigation tool to understand things, his self worth was deliberately sabotaged by his asshole father.. His father would tell him to get out of the house whenever he came to visit him. His step mom, the new actress wife of the father was very brutal. There's not a single picture that woman shared with Elliot. She always made Elliot feel like the "unwanted child," but pretended to be nice in public. 

I also went through the private email exchanges between father and son and it is apparent that the father was not very keen on helping his son financially when the son is just a teenager. He simply wanted to discard him and he sent him away to university in a bid to be as far away from him as possible 

Elliot was regularly harassed, bullied for being an Asian teen and made fun of. Food was thrown at his face, I mean you can't imagine something worse, he faced a barrage of racial bullying and harassment and Isolation by the people who were studying with it. He was being literally set up to turn into a ticking time bomb.

Plus these teens were wealthy teens. They could afford lavish cars and flaunt their wealth and get girlfriends who would only date rich guys. Elliot felt ignored and humiliated by their display of wealth. Elliot also wanted the same stuff they had. He was beginning to feel like a pariah and nobody wanted to talk to him. He hasn't received a hug from his dad for many many years. 

The dad was always busy with his career like a typical narcissistic parent who don't spend time with their kids. 

Elliot hated his Asian roots because he was subjected to so much racial humiliation by his environment that he began to develop a sort of self hate towards his own race, which is quite understandable because he was never appreciated for being an Asian, in fact he was mocked and ridiculed. 

All of these factors transpired into turning him into a ticking time bomb. 

When he saw other guys get girls he was hurt because he wanted that happiness for himself, I don't think this makes him an incel, he saw simply an average teen looking for love, pretty much like anyone else. The media dubbed him as an incel. 

Inside he was a ticking time bomb because there was so much pain inside of him waiting to release in dramatic ways. 

He could not get a job because he did not have the skills for it, he was plainly unlucky and he made mistakes like any other teenager and foolishly spent his money on lottery tickets. His father wasn't ready to help him financially anymore so Elliot knew in his mind that the future was not looking good. He could not deal with the shame that he would be considered a loser meanwhile his peers will get a great job and girlfriends and wives and he will be doing nothing. This made him very frustrated and desperate and the lack of love in his life made him feel a sense of derision towards humanity. 

Remember that nobody showed him love, as an Asian struggling among white teens, he felt unwanted, abandoned, inferior and ignored. He did not feel accepted wherever he went. 

So he decided that if he had to leave the world, he would make an impact in whatever way he could, although that wasn't healthy, but he had to throw his anger at the world. 

I think that his crime and his subsequent suicide were all a very big cry for help. It didn't have much to do with girls as much as his void created by his bullying narcissistic father and a loveless step mom, a helpless poor mother and not having any source of love and encouragement from anyone at all and being treated like a loser by his spoiled rich colleagues who would look down on him. 

This case was way more complicated with significant factors responsible for his psyche and the resultant tragedy than how the media portrayed him and his actions after his death. 

It is shameful that nobody wanted to hear his story. His manifesto was never discussed. He was given no dignity at all. And I do see a whole racial component to this tragedy. 

I suspect the main cause was his autism, which made his life very stressful because he couldn't handle social interactions, change, and conflict, and he seemed to later develop schizophrenia and refused to take the meds he was given, which for some can make them lash out.

Edited by Raze

1 minute ago, Raze said:

I suspect the main cause was his autism, which made his life very stressful because he couldn't handle social interactions, change, and conflict, and he seemed to later develop schizophrenia and refused to take the meds he was given, which for some can make them lash out.

Well whatever factors I stated were already a significant contribution to his feelings of misery. 

If I had his childhood I would have offed myself at 16 probably.. 

Given his circumstances he was pretty bold to have taken so much. 

It's not easy to deal with what he went through. Especially he was very small when he developed hate towards his father. That never ends well. 

His childhood was a total mockery and failure on the part of his dad. 

I don't think he was born this way. But he was gradually set up to become a psychopath. 

I talk about secondary psychopathy in my journals where people with unstable emotions when driven to the edge can cause massive disaster. 

Another case I studied was Jodi Arias

I see similarities in both cases. These people turned into time bombs because of their upbringing and their volatile emotionality constantly being exploited and targeted resulting into setting off of the time bomb inside. 

I don't think these are bad people. 

They are simply like a volatile inflammable liquid.. And if you strike a matchstick in front of an inflammable liquid, you can't expect anything short of a disastrous crime. 

These are not crimes for money. These are crimes driven by extreme sentiment or emotions, crimes of passion. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

It’s mind boggling just how many people have never even heard the word incel. 9/10 people I ask have no idea about it. You would think more people would be aware considering the stigma surrounding the community.