EntheogenTruthSeeker

Top Soothing “Cures” for Ego Backlash - I’m running away from every enviroment

11 posts in this topic

I can’t stop moving. I’m like a nomad. Everywhere I go, I want to run away. Home. Friends house. Rehab. Hotels. I stay 1-2 days get stressed, and leave. Anywhere I go I’m stressed, fearful, or running to next dabbler high. 

This is not bipolar related. This is followed by psychedelic usage last 3 weeks in low doses and 2 weeks apart with one microdose. Along with intense sober spiritual practice and contemplation. 

Eating meat and creative outlets like drumming and singing, nature are my ideas. I wish I could just sit in silence for 2 weeks by myself in a log cabin, but I have no money and my nervous system is too easily stressed. 

How do I calm and ground my nervous system? It’s super weak from a sedentary lifestyle from weeks in psych hospital beds. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@EntheogenTruthSeeker maybe you just went far to the extreme in your life. And too fast for your weak body and mind. From my personal experience to compensate weakness you may go to some hatha yoga classes. After a year or two you will have the resources to pursue "spiritual matters". Such things require you to be strong mentally and physically.

The only way to achieve mental balance and health is through meditation, yoga, qiqong and spiritual dicipline. This takes time, it won't happen overnight. 

Psychedelics, nootropics, anti-depressants, coffee, meds, weed,  microdoasing etc. All that stuff will make things worse and more difficult for you. 

This is a decent video I found in another thread worth watching.

Decent mental health takes time to attain to, if you're really struggling, the short-term solution to achieve mental balance is to surround yourself with other people, like friends, family, therapists, coworkers etc. When people gather together everybody become more stable and better for no reason. To be alone and to be mentally stable takes a lot of spiritual maturity.

?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

You are looking for experience, outside of yourself, things that contribute to you, that make you more spiritual, more advanced. all of that is ego, you know. the only peace is in looking inside and realizing that there is no place to go, experience to seek, enlightenment to achieve, goal to reach. just this, now. When you see it, it is not difficult to meditate and find the balance

Just make a plan and stick to it, you cannot live without ego, you will need to build one,  just build it as you please, you have all the control.