charlie cho

Maybe God exists. Still, why should i respect him at all

38 posts in this topic

xDxDxD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

56 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Carl-Richard That's how the term "bhagwan" started. -Little known fact.

@cetus hahaha

In all seriousness though, get bag to work. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

6 hours ago, mandyjw said:

but it looked like a sort of primitively sculpted fat Buddha stature to me

For me it was at first one of those small hand-sized sculptures which are representing deities xD You know, these one's that stand on altars in shrines or other places of worship.

@cetus@Carl-Richard@Fearless_Bum You guys crack me up :D

Edited by Loving Radiance
@

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

5 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@cetus hahaha

In all seriousness though, get bag to work. 

Every monday I'll think of you my love !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@cookiemonster haha. I remember reading from Dostoevsky, Notes From Underground. The protagonist suggests people will not be satisfied with eating, sleeping, eating cakes all day, and going on continuing his own species but man will try to discard these comfortable pleasures just for the sake of it, to satisfy their folly. People want variety and we are willing to give up the most pleasurable experiences to seek it. That's what I relate to what you are saying. And I agree very much to it. 

I may have to see also the greatest pleasures that Presence might give to man. I guess I didn't do a good job documenting those blisses of life to myself. 

@Leo Gura Yeah. I read from OSHO where he says that maybe God respects those who are willing to defy him. This ain't no sneaky gesture from me to get acceptance from God. I actually felt a little anger towards him. Thinking of adults abusing children, like I read from Anne Frank, did not make me so happy about the universe. 

If only you knew how much God loves you ...

Prepare to be mind blown, literally ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I thought it was a guy wearing a black hoodie with his hands in his pockets

I thought it was a guy with a suit and a hat lmao

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid now that I look at it, it looks like a turd with a black rose blooming out of it.

This forums fucking hilarious:

OP: asks a serious question. 

Everyone else: takes time out of their day to talk about a bag of garbage.

Hahahaha

Edited by Fearless_Bum

@charlie cho you are still stuck to the religious dogmatic notion of god IMO. you see god as a separate entity that is in the sky judging everyone.THAT IS WHERE YOUR resentment comes from. 

If you continue down the rabbit hole, you will notice the same exact thing that most of the members are pointing towards. 

GOD a.k.a.  consciousness is all that exists. god needs nobody to respect  because there is nobody and nothing else to respect god.

it is you and everyone and everything. this truth is not to be taken as another belief in itself. you must experience and see it for yourself. 

YOU ARE GOD! so god has no judgements. no biases. god is both the oppressor and the oppressed. 

soo, i would humbly ask you to continue down spirituality and seek the truth for yourself. if you like ,start with the books like from that of Eckhart Tolle...that would be a good starting point!

much love!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

3 hours ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Osaid now that I look at it, it looks like a turd with a black rose blooming out of it.

This forums fucking hilarious:

OP: asks a serious question. 

Everyone else: takes time out of their day to talk about a bag of garbage.

Hahahaha

It's like a hippie collective. If you ask someone to take out the trash, there's a chance they'll just stand and marvel at it.

But yeah, I think we should stop derailing the topic :P

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

But yeah, I think we should stop derailing the topic :P

Topic was never derailed, it got to the very heart of the matter spontaneously. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 2021-11-12 at 8:15 AM, charlie cho said:

Yeah. Im not saying God doesnt exist. Im not saying presence isnt there. Im not saying consciousness is absent on Earth. They may as well exist more than any other thing. But to realize all what happened on this earth to innocent people by vile creatures, its hard to smile or even sympathize with consciousness, presence, or God, without feeling a bit of disgust. 

God wrote this and killed innocent people. But the reason God did it was because it had forgot that it was god.