Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zen LaCroix

How to develop an entrepreneurial mindset?

12 posts in this topic

I'm having problems coming up with business ideas that require very little capital. I watched a podcasts with Seth Godin where he just came up with different business ideas on the fly. The business ideas that I can think of require lots of capital. What can I do to expand my mind to think in the way of an entrepreneur.

Do lots of research into various niches and markets. You need direct experience with various markets so find opportunities.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Type "business ideas that require very little capital" into google. Articles with 12, 25, 40 suggestions right at the top of the results

Lots of freelance stuff or things like dog walking you can do with no existing skills. Lots of jobs like music lessons where you can exploit any current skills you already have. Lots of things like photography or designing logos you can teach yourself in your spare time in a couple months.

Go watch some entrepreneurial channels on Youtube like Project Life Mastery, Dan Lok, Grant Cardone, Tai Lopez. Just realize they are memes and don't buy their courses, but their free stuff will get you in the right mindset.

@Zen LaCroix I tell you what, you gotta compete, it's a game of selling people shit. You gotta compete and sell people their shit. It's a ruthless man's game of fueling your pride through business. Being an entrepreneur is all about pride, pride in your creativity, sales, and people skills. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

What do you really love and like to spend money on? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On 11/10/2021 at 10:32 PM, Zen LaCroix said:

What can I do to expand my mind to think in the way of an entrepreneur.

Successful entrepreneurs aren’t focused on lack, such as ‘my mind needs to be expanded to think like an entrepreneur’. Instead, focus on what you want to create as an entrepreneur. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Play subliminal beats while you're sleeping that relate to money, abundance, success etc.

Your brain is receptive when in deep sleep, so playing positive thoughts will imprint on your mind when you are most open to absorbing new ideas.

Sometimes the best ideas are when you go out to Hubs, or meet ups where other creative types, business people, etc hang out and meet them... opportunities will just happen out the sky if you are motivated. 

There are also a lot of books out there that speak about low budget start ups.

Maybe there is a skillset you can begin developing now that will help you if you don't know exactly what you want. Administrative, accounting, habits, time management skills are always useful.

Life purpose course helps too.. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 11.11.2021 at 4:32 AM, Zen LaCroix said:

I'm having problems coming up with business ideas that require very little capital. I watched a podcasts with Seth Godin where he just came up with different business ideas on the fly. The business ideas that I can think of require lots of capital. What can I do to expand my mind to think in the way of an entrepreneur.

Which podcast?

It helps to think about problems people have. What are some of the most urgent problems people have in this field, and in that field. Be very curious about the problems people have in general. Talk to people about them, study them. If you meet someone ask "What is the biggest problem in your life right now?" and so on. You will start to see opportunities everywhere.

Eventually, you will die at some point in time. Nobody will give a shit about you or your life. Even your family will forget you. Do you need more motivation?