Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

What does it need for a woman to approach a man?

15 posts in this topic

And i'm not talking about social settings, more so on the street, at a store, train etc.?

Sometimes groups of girls will heckle you on the street where I live if you stand out in some way or if you make strong eye contact and don't give off awful/scary/creepy vibes, especially on a night out when they're tipsy. But it's not a reliable way to meet women. And a girl on her own is probably never gonna do it

I met a girl who seduced me in an elevator and asked for my number. The next day she asked if I wanted to meet up for drinks.  I have to admit I was suspicious and thought she was a hooker. But she just straight up told me she just enjoys sex and was looking for a guy equally comfortable in their sexuality. It was rather interesting and I was shocked with her confidence to try that. 

3 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Average woman will never do that, ever, even if she's attracted. You can wait for eternity.

In fact, she won't do that, especially when she's attracted.

not exactly true. it occasionally happens during nightlife. if she finds you cute she will do that thing women do, you know, the bump with the elbow, the smile, making eyes, make a comment towards you then act shy and expect you to then carry the conversation. it's not common but it happens, feminine women will do some pretty crazy stuff for male attention when they are horny. it will sometimes come out in sort of toxic ways too, like pushing a guy if he is in the way at a club. you get my point.

Edited by Lyubov

1. First of all we need to feel safe.

Most of us don't feel safe in public places around stranger men because it's risky to our life/safety.

2. A woman who approaches man looks like she's desparete, or may feel like she desperate if she do so because the social norm is that men should approach women and not women men. No healthy and self respected woman would like to feel like she's desperate or that she has to chase men. Women more likely to approach men that they have some information about or they already talked before. 

3. I also don't see any rational reason for a woman to approach man on the street, even if he is attractive, she can admire him from distant but from her own perspective, being the one who approaches a man makes him less attractive in her eyes. Even if he is the God of beauty, because part of man's sex appeal is the enterprise of a man.

Edited by Random witch

4 hours ago, kamwalker said:

I met a girl who seduced me in an elevator and asked for my number. The next day she asked if I wanted to meet up for drinks.  I have to admit I was suspicious and thought she was a hooker. But she just straight up told me she just enjoys sex and was looking for a guy equally comfortable in their sexuality. It was rather interesting and I was shocked with her confidence to try that. 

So she was happy to just use you for sex?

Is this common or is it very rare?

I'd love if woman used me for sex, but I think its always men trying to use woman 

nice answers thus far, thanks to all of you

9 hours ago, Lyubov said:

not exactly true. it occasionally happens during nightlife. 

yea i've seen it a clubs/nightlife and it's a beautiful sight

Edited by PurpleTree

@PurpleTree It does happen occasionally. And like @Knowledge Hoarder said.

14 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

A woman with extremely masculine mind, may do that.

And that she is probably attracted to your feminine side.

Masculinity and Femininity actually have nothing to do with gender. We have just been shaped like this from our evolution and collective mind.

But that is rapidly changing. A lot men aren’t balanced in their Masculine side, because they have been shaped by their upbringing, society, their looks, anxieties etc. So what ends up happening, is that they explore their Feminine side more. And that can be seen in guys who are extra nice / too nice to girls. Stemming from this, we have hurt feminine men and incels, cult-like red pill movements and MGTOW. Bitterness towards women and often vey bad worldview/victim mentality.

The other half of guys are so in touch with their Masculine side, that they become too matcho, they are too rational, no intuitiveness, always square and they don’t exactly know how to treat women, often these guys turn out to be abusive, controlling, manipulative, resentment towards women and they attract women without self respect and low self esteem. 

On the opposite spectrum we have women shaped by their upbringing, society, their looks, anxieties, media, sex-advertisement etc. So what ends up happening, is that they explore their Masculine side, they let go of their Feminine side and this is shown with women that are to straightforward, they have to “man” up and do everything by themselves. They attract boys instead of men and they build this mindset that guys are weak, with no backbone, and women can do it all (rightfully so, in some sense). But this side gets shown in their controlling manner, bossy attitudes and bitterness.
Here is also where some women become toxic and cultlike feminists.

And then we have the other half of women, that only rely and explore their Feminine side. Here we have women drawn to independent men that are only there as providers, but with no with no fun, and often work to much, resulting in women feeling trapped in their relationships, and often very bored. This makes a lot of bad breakups and a lot of cheating and monkey branching between men.

Historical society with men hunter and masculine mentality and women stay home and take care of kids mentality had to be torn apart.
And what we are experiencing right now is that change, but its not finished or complete until Men and Women realize that they have both Masculine And Feminine sides inside of them, and work together or with themselves to Balance their polarities.

And ideally for society or rather human beings waking up to the fact that gender is a duality and an imaginary aspect of reality.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

11 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

...a lighter. 

Genius

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

18 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

And i'm not talking about social settings, more so on the street, at a store, train etc.?

she lures and looms he leaps and leads, hard for a leopard to change its spots

38 minutes ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Come on, you know I didn't mean it like that. Obviously, indirect approach doesn't count. I've been approached like that couple of times, but it's just a way women flirt. It's not a full blown approach.

What OP meant, was a direct version of approach, like we as men are forced to do.

one time (a long time ago)

i was at a club (and i was high on mdma so i probably gave of a care free non needy vibe)

and a woman came to me, never seen her before, she said "give me your phone"

then she typed her number in. really loved that but she had a bf so that wasn't very cool

Confidence and nothing better to do. It doesn’t happen often but it’s always been attractive girls in my experience. 

Girl can be rather creepy about it tho when they want to but don’t have balls to do so.

Edited by Spiral

Very masculine energy and deep attraction will do it. Its never attractive chicks who cold approach they play more coy and throw choosing signals and then i approach which is much better imo