Terell Kirby

How many of us are awake?

209 posts in this topic

This is a serious inquiry. With awakening being a such a rare thing in humans, I have a strong urge to seek out those who have really discovered Truth.

So I ask this question: how many of us are awake?

If you feel that you are, please state why you know this to be the case. I am finding that many people on this platform have various mis-interpretations of what being awake is; when people write long monologues with fancy terminology...for me, that's a clear indication that they have not discovered Truth.

Truth is insanely simple at its core..

Edited by Terell Kirby

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Once you awaken you realise that you are alone as God. 

^ clear sign of one who gets it ;-)

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

7 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

If you feel that you are, please state why you know this to be the case. 

You first ?

Just now, Chris365 said:

You first ?

I am glad you asked, and happy to share.

I've realized that there is nothing in existence that isn't a creation of my own mind.

A deep understanding of this allowed my form identity to dissolve, which is necessary to become Everything (Infinite Love).

When you get centered in awareness experience is in the space and body exeprience is second ..

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

When you get centered in awareness experience is in the space and body exeprience is second ..

Agree. I would say it slightly different.

By getting centered in awareness, experience is recognized as being the only thing in existence. Therefore the body experience is seen as one aspect of an infinite number of possible experiences.

The dynamics of consciousness are non-linear and non-sequential. Reality is like a large pot of soup, with everything floating in it...the main ingredient being awareness of course :-)

Edited by Terell Kirby

None. The creator of the game Monopoly is unconcerned with winning or losing it. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The one who aren't will insist with great lenght how woke they are, and the one who are can't tell you cause that'd be a lie xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

21 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

None. The creator of the game Monopoly is unconcerned with winning or losing it. 

Who is the Creator? 

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

The one who aren't will insist with great lenght how woke they are, and the one who are can't tell you cause that'd be a lie xD

Not entirely true. Speaking of ones awakening is not always done in an insistent manner, it could be done out of helping others reach their Truth.

And the ones who can't tell you may simply not know lol. Rather than expressing it and being exposed to how far they are away from Truth, they'll say something like "it cannot be spoken". Which can be a cop-out in certain scenarios.

Edited by Terell Kirby

5 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Who is the Creator? 

Not entirely true. Speaking of ones awakening is not always done in an insistent manner, it could be done out of helping others reach their Truth.

And the ones who can't tell you may simply not know lol. Rather than expressing it and being exposed to how far they are away from Truth, they'll say something like "it cannot be spoken". Which can be a cop-out in certain scenarios.

They can absolutely talk about it, I just meant they can't say they are, as a person, enlightened.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

They can absolutely talk about it, I just meant they can't say they are, as a person, enlightened.

I see what you mean, and you are right. Enlightenment / Awakening doesn't happen for the human, it happens for God.

@Shin .. you also get it ;-)

8 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Who is the Creator? 

Of Monopoly? An antimonopolist who is dead now. 

There is no who. The creator of whos can't be a who. There's no time for the creator of time, so creator, creating, creation is all the same. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

18 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

There is no who. The creator of whos can't be a who. There's no time for the creator of time, so creator, creating, creation is all the same. 

Wrong.

I asked you who is the Creator? The proper answer is You.

Anything short of you realizing that you are God, and WHY you are God, means your awakening is incomplete.

Direct consciousness transcends any clever play on words, not matter how poetic it sounds.

@Terell Kirby Aww, but there are proper answers? Sounds like someone trying to win a game. If there's only you and you also try to win, then you must also lose. 

Just now, Fearless_Bum said:

@Terell Kirby I've had the deepest awakening, I'm more enlightened than you of course. 

You have a right to feel that way, that's your choice.

If you don't mind, tell us about your awakening?

When you are awake.. Everyone else are awake. 

When you are not awake.. Everyone else are not awake. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

When you are awake.. Everyone else are awake. 

Falsehood.

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

You have a right to feel that way, that's your choice.

If you don't mind, tell us about your awakening?

@Terell Kirby I've experienced the absolute state of consciousness, divine Love. I'm in permanent God consciousness basically.