Molaric

Approaching problems

8 posts in this topic

Hello I'm in high school as a senior (17) and I find it hard to approach girls consistently. I'm at this weird middle area where I'm too young to do night game and too old to approach a lot of the younger girls due to potential age gap. I don't have the sheer volume at the moment with people that are my age, so is it better to wait for college then start approaching and build social skills in the meantime? I don't have a lot of ideas of what I can do right now.

If you are in school or college then that's where your approaching should be. It's way easier than clubs. Since you are so young you don't need to be doing high volume approaching. Just make the most of what your school offers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura To me this advice seems to be lacking the prospect of possibly killing your social status in school during the learning process. I think one should tread more carefully when doing these things in a school or work environment.

Of course you're not doing hardcore cold approach in school.

School is more like social circle where everyone knows each other.

Basically the only game you need in school is socialize with cute girls and try to be funny and flirtatious. That's it. Basically try to befriend all the cute girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Basically the only game you need in school is socialize with cute girls and try to be funny and flirtatious. That's it. Basically try to befriend all the cute girls.

Lol, I was terrible at this. Maybe it’s the reason why I have never had a girlfriend. Just gotta make sure they’re decent people though; they may be cute, but *ss holes (I’ve experienced this before). In university and college people tend to be less of a bully from my experience ( because they're mature enough to realize that being a bully or rude is not a respective/proper way of behaving and interacting with fellow students), so flirting would probably be easier.

:D

16 minutes ago, caelanb said:

Lol, I was terrible at this. Maybe it’s the reason why I have never had a girlfriend. Just gotta make sure they’re decent people though; they may be cute, but *ss holes (I’ve experienced this before). In university and college people tend to be less of a bully from my experience ( because they're mature enough to realize that being a bully or rude is not a respective/proper way of behaving and interacting with fellow students), so flirting would probably be easier.

i was also not good at this but i went back to a school as an adult like 3 yrs ago and now i was ok-ish with it.

depending on the day sometimes good sometimes horrible

@Molaric Do NOT cold approach in highschool you will 100% percent mess up your reputation you want to pay the social circle game.

When i was in highschool one of my friends had a car and we would go to high schools near us that had basketball games/football games ect. We would go there make some friends who would then invite us out to gatherings and then from there we approached other chicks. 

You need to get creative stop settling for average solutions, Ask yourself how could I talk to 50 new chicks this week? Allow your brain to come up with weird solutions and try them out

On 2021-11-09 at 1:57 PM, PurpleTree said:

i was also not good at this but i went back to a school as an adult like 3 yrs ago and now i was ok-ish with it.

As an adult, I would assume it's a little different than as it was when you were in your mid to late teens then. It's like playing the same game, but older?

:D