LSD-Rumi

A vegan youtuber turns into a living pig for views.

53 posts in this topic

Jesus! 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Those views made him a multi millionaire. 

This is still good tho. 

10 minutes ago, Opo said:

Those views made him a multi millionaire. 

This is still good tho. 

This is really disgusting ?

People saying he is crazy when the obvious explanation is that he is an artist.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I know this guy. He will gorge himself with tons of fast food on camera. He bought a million dollar flat as well from it. Honestly, it’s pretty sad but at the same time I don’t know what to make of it. He has gained a ton of weight and it is very unhealthy.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

People saying he is crazy when the obvious explanation is that he is an artist.

You could say its performance art but that is a stretch... Dude will be dead within 1-2 years of a heart attack, dont be surprised. There is not much creativity involved in gorging yourself on food, its not shocking, its not interesting, is this what you want art to be? Where is the beauty? Its like the most common denominator low conscious reality show shit you can pump out.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Rilles said:

You could say its performance art but that is a stretch... Dude will be dead within 1-2 years of a heart attack, dont be surprised. There is not much creativity involved in gorging yourself on food, its not shocking, its not interesting, is this what you want art to be? Where is the beauty? Its like the most common denominator low conscious reality show shit you can pump out.

It's not really about the eating. It's his demeanor, facial expressions and performative comedic style. Watch the violin video.

42 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

It's not really about the eating. It's his demeanor, facial expressions and performative comedic style. Watch the violin video.

If it entertains you, go for it, I like art that makes me spiritually high or intellectually stimulated. This is a buzzkill. Different strokes. 

55 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Could he not do that without absolutely seeking a heartstroke ?

Why does he need to be fat to be an artist ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

This is a buzzkill. 

Maybe because you think he will die in a year or two. 

"For persons with severe obesity (BMI ≥40), life expectancy is reduced by as much as 20 years in men and by about 5 years in women." 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.medscape.com/answers/123702-11510/does-obesity-reduce-life-expectancy%23:~:text%3DFor%20persons%20with%20severe%20obesity,about%205%20years%20in%20women.&ved=2ahUKEwj5_tLvxYv0AhWriv0HHb9QCkcQFnoECAUQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3lH3Kn2OhY-YZ8QTPJw3O6

Looks like he'll probably live to atleast 60. 

Not bad. 

6 minutes ago, Opo said:

Maybe because you think he will die in a year or two. 

"For persons with severe obesity (BMI ≥40), life expectancy is reduced by as much as 20 years in men and by about 5 years in women." 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.medscape.com/answers/123702-11510/does-obesity-reduce-life-expectancy%23:~:text%3DFor%20persons%20with%20severe%20obesity,about%205%20years%20in%20women.&ved=2ahUKEwj5_tLvxYv0AhWriv0HHb9QCkcQFnoECAUQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3lH3Kn2OhY-YZ8QTPJw3O6

Looks like he'll probably live to atleast 60. 

Not bad. 

No the buzzkill is because its dumb. I deeply apologize for having some taste. 

@Shin @Rilles I don't watch this guy, but he strikes me as an artistic person. It's not the fat, it's not the eating. He used to be a professional musician according to some youtube comment.

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Shin @Rilles I don't watch this guy, but he strikes me as an artistic person. It's not the fat, it's not the eating. He used to be a professional musician according to some youtube comment.

And Hitler was a decent painter. Whats your point.

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

And Hitler was a decent painter. Whats your point.

?

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

?

If you have talent but dont use it then whats the point of having that talent. Yeah hes a good violinist which is tremendously difficult to learn btw. But he doesnt use his talent, he just ends up doing stupid shit like mukbang performance art. So why bring up his violin skills?

Edited by Rilles

Just now, Rilles said:

If you have talent but dont use it then whats the point of having that talent. Yeah hes a good violinist which is tremendously difficult to learn btw. But he uses his talent for doing stupid shit. So why bring up his violin skills?

Artists are weird people. I come from a family of artists :P 

If I really stretch it I can see his art as a comment on capitalist gluttony, food wasting and mental illness/eating disorders in the western world but thats really really stretching it. I doubt thats something he cares about getting across. Thats rather something that I could project onto him.

5 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Artists are weird people. I come from a family of artists :P 

No doubt about that. ;)