PurpleTree

I feel like the universe was against me often with women

23 posts in this topic

There were a few great chances i've had with women and the universe was against it :P

One time there was this woman, i've always liked her and thought she's pretty and fun. We never had anything together. Just buddies.

One time she asked me if i want to go bbq with her alone, i said sure. She asked me where i want to go this place or that place.

I said that park. When we went there, there was a guy there that i know with a woman. A real f'n coincidence. It was night. Nobody else was basically in that huge park only these guy that we both knew. So we almost had to bbq with them.

Then at the end of the night the guy asked me if he can sleep at my place.

So we never were alone that night, that guy is a real extrovert, always talking, so no romance and in the end i let him sleep on my couch and drove the girl home.

One time i was at a party in another continent, the whole night i wanted to approach a woman but couldn't because of anxiety. At the end of the night when the party was finished and the music stopped i did finally approach a woman, she was cute and seemed into me, we talked for a minute. Then another drunk tourist guy from the hostel came, who i've met like a day before. He was almost crying and yelling, said his ipone got stolen and if i could help him, the women got scared and said byes. I never approached any woman during those vacations, only her and in that exact moment that crap happened.

One time there was this latin girl i always thought she's hot. We never really talked as there were always many people around and stuff.

So one day i was with my friend in the city, my friend was really drunk like almost blackout and we saw her coincidentally. She came to me and asked me "Are you coming drinking with me tonight"

That never happened, we barely ever spoke before. But then my drunk friend found a guy who owed money to his cousin and started a fight. So i had to bring him home with the taxi and the woman left drinking on her own or with others.

And there were other instances

Do you think there is such a thing that the universe doesn't want to give me these women? :o 

Edited by PurpleTree

It's not that the universe is against you, it's that you are too lazy to do the work required to get women consistently.

You will lose way more women than you sleep with. That's just how women work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The universe is showing you what is possible! There will be plenty more and better opportunities. 

"You Create Magic" 

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not that the universe is againat you, it's that you are too lazy to do the work required to get women consistently.

I wouldn't generally say it's laziness, although that might also be a small part, more so fatigue and especially social anxiety

consistency certainly lacks

and in terms of game "opening" and especially "closing" is a rarity

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

The universe is showing you what is possible! There will be plenty more and better opportunities. 

certainly hope so, although i'm getting older and time goes fast

i'm leo's age

need to go out more again to have more opportunities but this pandemic is a bummer in terms of going out and stuff

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I wouldn't generally say it's laziness, although that might also be a small part, more so fatigue and especially social anxiety

If you want to improve faster, it is best to call it laziness but of course you do

not have to take the most direct way.. if you feel tied and scared it points you to where you should work. If you want to find a high quality woman. Take the long term path of improving yourself.(especially in the health area) 

Leo’s age is still very young. Finding your sweetheart at 40 is still worth it. Do not rush it even though you’ll have to take actions for sure.

Of course this pandemic makes it a lot harder but you still can just do a simple thing as gently looking at people in the eyes ;) 

5 minutes ago, Ilan said:

If you want to improve faster, it is best to call it laziness but of course you do

not have to take the most direct way.. if you feel tied and scared it points you to where you should work. If you want to find a high quality woman. Take the long term path of improving yourself.(especially in the health area) 

Leo’s age is still very young. Finding your sweetheart at 40 is still worth it. Do not rush it even though you’ll have to take actions for sure.

Of course this pandemic makes it a lot harder but you still can just do a simple thing as gently looking at people in the eyes ;) 

yea thanks dude, i'm always trying to improve

i also look people gently in the eyes

i also get the feeling that quite some women are interested in me the way they look at me, even though i'm not tall and my face is not extremely symmetrical 

but 99.9999% i just can't get myself to approach, blocked by social anxiety and fear that my ego might get rejected/destroyed/hurt

also a very sensitive guy

Edited by PurpleTree

The fact that you remember these stories specifically is an indication that you're not doing enough to make things happen.

You should be creating so many opportunities that you end up forgetting missed chances. Maybe that's what the universe is trying to tell you.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

2 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

The fact that you remember these stories specifically is an indication that you're not doing enough to make things happen.

You should be creating so many opportunities that you end up forgetting missed chances. Maybe that's what the universe is trying to tell you.

you're right but two of those were great women, really high caliber imo not just looks wise 

that's why i can't forget those

and they basically approached me but then the universe said was like nah buddy you're not ready for that

Edited by PurpleTree

The thing is if you're sensitive and more on the socially anxious side you don't generate too many opportunities if you're not a rock star, actor etc.

Great opportunities become more important.

So then the danger is to get needy when the opportunities arrive which is a vicious circle.

7 minutes ago, Ilan said:

You are the danger 

and you're bald

j/k yea i'm probably my own worst enemy, also my best friend though

@PurpleTree change your gender orientation. you seem like a magnet already and know your priorities. its the way of the universe to tell you, you are not made for women! women usually look out for signs of compatibility.

@PurpleTree If you feel that the Universe is against you, stop, and inspect your beliefs to see which are false.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 hours ago, mememe said:

@PurpleTree change your gender orientation. you seem like a magnet already and know your priorities. its the way of the universe to tell you, you are not made for women! women usually look out for signs of compatibility.

i'm not interested nor attracted to men, thanks pal

On 9.11.2021 at 2:54 PM, PurpleTree said:

i'm not interested nor attracted to men, thanks pal

good you noticed, mgto(w)-bro.

Maybe it's you that is against yourself 

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Sounds like you need some better friends.

Edited by Terell Kirby

1 hour ago, Terell Kirby said:

Sounds like you need some better friends.

the last of the stories is a nice guy though imo so i took a cab and brought him home

i remember one time we went to a festival as a big group, he had a ticket, i had a ticket but not everybody of the group had a ticket.

but even though he had a ticket he didn't enter the festival until everybody of the group had a way to get into the festival even though he could have just said, i'm sorry guys i have a ticket see you inside