OneIntoOne

Leo - I'am not interested how to get laid.

30 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura 

That is not why we are here, for that resource we have the rest of the internet.

You can't have it all.

You can't really wake up unless you have a solid grip on your desires (nothing to do with religious), and like you say, don't believe me, go prove it for your self.

You will not really understand this unless you "experience it"

So maybe get to work, experience it, and come back with an in depth video on that topic. 

4 minutes ago, OneIntoOne said:

@Leo Gura You can't really wake up unless you have a solid grip on your desires (nothing to do with religious)

That's exactly the point of the video.

What's your point ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Enlightened people still have desires, particularly sex. I know very well known teachers that are enlightened that still have sex, are in sexually fulfilling relationships, and have even had their share of the oh so common sexual misconduct that is prominent with enlightened teachers. This belief that enlightenment diminishes one's sexual desires or something like that or even has "control over it" (whatever that's supposed to mean) does not and has not ever withstood the test of experience over the course of the time. It is true that for some people (I would actually put myself in this category) that practice and further spiritual development and deepening of insight does seem to diminish some people's enjoyment of things like sex and more "worldly enjoyments". That though is a very complex subject matter as it is a medical statement that shows no universality at all among practitioners along the various paths of practice. 

Plenty of enlightened beings were VERY sexually promiscuous in their lustful desires in yet it didn't retract from the fact of their deep realization and depth of insight. People such as: 

• Adi Da
  • Trungpa Rinpoche
  • 16th Karmapa
  • Swami Muktananda 
  • Eido Roshi
  • Sasaki Roshi
  • Sri Amrit Desai
  • Charles Berner/Sri Yogeshwar Muni
  • Osho (not as far as sex as far as I've found but in terms of his clear greed when it came to material possessions and even prescription drugs)
  • Alan Watts (alcoholism)

This list as many people that are familiar with this space and have done their homework know this list could be A LOT longer. That's just the clear downright unhealthy versions of desires. 

Take it from Shinzen Young who almost became the only dharma heir of one of the most enlightened Zen roshis of the 20th century in this 3 way interview on this very topic with him and also a neuroscientist whose a very deep meditator as well addressing this very subject matter on sexuality on the path. 

5 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

Enlightened people still have desires, particularly sex. I know very well known teachers that are enlightened that still have sex, are in sexually fulfilling relationships, and have even had their share of the oh so common sexual misconduct that is prominent with enlightened teachers. This belief that enlightenment diminishes one's sexual desires or something like that or even has "control over it" (whatever that's supposed to mean) does not and has not ever withstood the test of experience over the course of the time. It is true that for some people (I would actually put myself in this category) that practice and further spiritual development and deepening of insight does seem to diminish some people's enjoyment of things like sex and more "worldly enjoyments". That though is a very complex subject matter as it is a medical statement that shows no universality at all among practitioners along the various paths of practice. 

Plenty of enlightened beings were VERY sexually promiscuous in their lustful desires in yet it didn't retract from the fact of their deep realization and depth of insight. People such as: 

• Adi Da
  • Trungpa Rinpoche
  • 16th Karmapa
  • Swami Muktananda 
  • Eido Roshi
  • Sasaki Roshi
  • Sri Amrit Desai
  • Charles Berner/Sri Yogeshwar Muni
  • Osho (not as far as sex as far as I've found but in terms of his clear greed when it came to material possessions and even prescription drugs)
  • Alan Watts (alcoholism)

This list as many people that are familiar with this space and have done their homework know this list could be A LOT longer. That's just the clear downright unhealthy versions of desires. 

Take it from Shinzen Young who almost became the only dharma heir of one of the most enlightened Zen roshis of the 20th century in this 3 way interview on this very topic with him and also a neuroscientist whose a very deep meditator as well addressing this very subject matter on sexuality on the path. 

@Rilles

You will not really understand this unless you "experience it"

1 hour ago, OneIntoOne said:

That is not why we are here, for that resource we have the rest of the internet.

Speak for yourself and yourself alone. This has to do with you. You do not know what "we" are here for. 

1 minute ago, Rilles said:

Not a good example, dude was a sexual assaulter, had a coke addiction and alcoholism. 

Explore your desires consciously, dont destroy your life.

You misunderstand the reference. Enlightened people can still very much have worldly desires for sex, power, and fancy shit. I'm actually suggesting to be honest and clear about that because those that deny that are not free of a lot of stuff that goes into shadow and runs amok. 

4 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

You misunderstand the reference. Enlightened people can still very much have worldly desires for sex, power, and fancy shit. I'm actually suggesting to be honest and clear about that because those that deny that are not free of a lot of stuff that goes into shadow and runs amok. 

I hid the post because of my misreading. :) Sorry about that. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, OneIntoOne said:

You can't really wake up unless you have a solid grip on your desires (nothing to do with religious), and like you say, don't believe me, go prove it for your self.

@OneIntoOne One would have to understand what desire is first. 

Needing to fulfill/destroy desires to get to enlightenment is another game. 

Its just the classic "once I fulfill step x y and z Ill get the thing!" game. 

i'm actually interested

but my issue is social anxiety, fear of rejection etc. not that i wouldn't know how it is supposed to work

but i haven't seen the episode, hope it's good

I think this topic and video is of utmost importance at this time. So just go jerk off and keep meditating bro, a lot of guys need this 

HHAHA cute.

Sexual Desire its Absolutely monstruos power in human psyche.

I have done +100 hours of meditation, +100 hours Yoga, self inquiry, +10 trips of several assuming "ego dissolution/Enlightment triggering" Psychedelics + one natural inclination to the metaphysical nature of reality since being a kid.

NONE OF THAT was Able to stop the sexual Desire, neediness, Drive, etc.

Its Absolutely powerful. 

Now i have forgotten any Desire to "dominate" the mind. I am 100% Focus on Career (60%) and Game (40%). 

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, OneIntoOne said:

I haven't watched it, the title was discouraging. 

Then that's your problem, don't assume things from a title xD

Leo literally says in like the first 30 minutes that unless you've gone through some of your karma/desires, pursuing God/Enlightenment/Truth/My ass seriously is extremely unlikely.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Speak for yourself.

Seems like some of you have created a shadow out of pick-up and sexuality in general.

Keep in mind that your spirituality involves integration. Doing earthly and ego-ic things, but in a high consciousness way.

There are high consciousness way of going about the pragmatics of life.

Edited by Terell Kirby

2 hours ago, Rilles said:

I hid the post because of my misreading. :) Sorry about that. 

Thank you for having the maturity to see and own your error. I would like to encourage that. 

My teachings have never been exclusively about spirituality. And in the future I will release many practical basic materialistic self-help videos.

Actualized.org is about holistic development, not just high level spirituality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The title is misleading

How do you know it's misleading when you didn't even watch the video, lol

Guy: Sees video title*

Also Guy: I dont like you and what you stand for anymore, how dare you. 

I didn't watch the video as I have little to no interest in the topic. So perhaps what I'm about to say you could argue is unfair/biased and irrational. But I'm going to assume that Leo teaches a highly indirect method of "getting laid" that involves many unnecessary steps. And I don't just mean that you could simply create the most desirable sexual partner out of thin air, you could. I also mean that even as a mortal with typical human limitations, what Leo is teaching probably still involves unnecessary steps. As you could simply walk the streets of a metropolitan city and ask every attractive female you see if she wants to fuck. Sure, you wouldn't have the highest sucess rate, but it would be above 0. And sure, a few of the women will probably assault you/pepper spray your face or even call the police. But if you persevere, you'd succeed and much sooner than you expected.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.