Sempiternity

How To Get Laid - Part 1 - The Foundations Of Success with Women

107 posts in this topic

@Sempiternity

On 11/8/2021 at 9:31 AM, Sempiternity said:

I have to admit, I am super disappointed with Leo's content lately, and this video is just a straw too far. It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt. Leo, you can't have it both ways, you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness, and lately it seems you've chosen the lower consciousness teachings. Even on the forum, the majority of your responses are on the sex and dating game section, which saying volumes of where your interest lies. It's getting to the point where I no longer suggest your work to others, as this is the stuff they will see. I implore you to please stop trying to cater to everyone. You're a business man, you should know business 101 is to not try to cater to all people, but to narrow your focus to a niche' market. If you want to cater to teenagers and people in their early 20s just starting out in life, then to me that somewhat negates the more higher consciousness serious work you're doing. It's like finding out your favorite academy award winner drama actor, with a decade solid respected career, started doing toilet humor teen comedies. I hope you choose a niche' of higher consciousness work, and leave all this 'how to nut' work behind you. 

This is just my 2 cents. You on the forum may disagree. Please respect a difference in opinion. 

"You're a business man..." Leo is not a business man, he is a sage that pursues higher consciousness. Although Leo still enjoys certain things and hobbies.

Dating and Sex can lead to marriages. Marriages can lead to procreation. There is a practical benefit in having a decent population. So in a sense there is a higher consciousness aspect in Leo's decision to respond frequently in the Dating, Relationships, and Sexuality section. 

Have you done shadow work? Have you worked on the lower parts of the spiral? Remember that TIER 2 Stages in Spiral Dynamics build on top of the lower stages. Do you have a stage red or stage orange shadow?

I advise you stop telling Leo to leave the 'how to nut' work behind. Again being higher consciousness integrates the lower stages. Being higher consciousness doesn't mean bipassing the lower stages.

Do you have anything against people having a good time and getting laid? We don't have to work all the time you know?

On 4/13/2022 at 4:20 PM, Aldrich said:

@FlyingLotus Thank you for always being so helpful and kind to people here at the Actualized.org Forum. I think you are a valuable member of the Actualized.org community. :) 

BTW. :) Really good choice for a profile pic. :) I think Mulan is a good symbolism for who you are. :) You're a strong woman that is willing to do what is necessary for her family or the people she cares about. :) 

Thanks for the kind words @Aldrich.  Mulan is one of my favourite Disney characters.  After all, the flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.  I also wish I had a pet dragon who talked like Eddie Murphy xD

I’ve listened to the the How To Get Laid series a few times and for a human male, this might be the most ‘conscious’ material for you if you currently are lonely l, depressed and sexually depressed as I know many men are. 

Sometimes thinking you need alway the highest understanding or whatever can be a red herring to the practicalities of a good life. A lot of Leo’s followers I would imagine need more content around business, finance, habits, sex, cognitive behaviour, survival etc. 

All parts of this existence, when well understood and mastered create a conscious person. Counterintuitively people judging this content for being low conscious, are being low conscious if they ACTUALLY SAT THROUGH and considered all that was said in the series.  

Thus, these types of series actually make the teachings more balanced, holistic and useful for the big picture of the good life.

We are social animals and sexual needs and it’s so so so important. How many lives will this series save? Thousands at least.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 4/20/2022 at 5:39 AM, FlyingLotus said:

Thanks for the kind words @Aldrich.  Mulan is one of my favourite Disney characters.  After all, the flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.  I also wish I had a pet dragon who talked like Eddie Murphy xD

@FlyingLotus Honestly the first time I saw your avatar I was amazed. I think the dragon in the background is very similar to Leo. His shapes, beard, slenderness, nose impression, lively and animated personality_i usually feel this when following Leo's ideas, cuteness, non-aggressive shoulder and long body part. It's very funny because The usage in the movie of this dragon is almost exactly the same as what Leo's work represents(from a fairy tale POV). Makes the image in my mind really wonderful and interesting. I love your avatar's temperament.

Btw I used to see Leo taking out a drinking glass as an example of something. At that moment I assure that this glass is a thing very familiar, but don't know what. After a while I realized. The shape of the cup body and curve features is the same as the shape of Leo's finger. So one bought themselves items are the same structure or style as their body part. It's really interesting but this is just my personal perspective. Lol I'll draw Leo in the future to see how it works.

Edited by ZGROPIUS

On 4/22/2022 at 5:52 AM, ZGROPIUS said:

I'll draw Leo in the future to see how it works.

I look forward to seeing Leo as a wisecracking dragon!

Hello people!

What if one is poor and sexually inexperienced and hence really really needy, from a third world country stuck in a menial job in his 30s and is exposed to information like this ? A 3rd world country where there are different societal values and practicing game or approaching can get you beat up or can get you ostracized. I realise the video(s) does say move to a new city or country but being in the 30s and being needy as hell with real bad finances is all this possible? Or should one do something that's more realistic to that particular demographic?

Would be happy to hear from you guys!

Also @Leo Gura says that neediness is solved by results but isn't non neediness needed in the first place to attract women for even the first results? How does one come to terms with this paradox?

Also its a common theme in some dating advice where it's suggested that your purpose is going to reduce neediness but then how do you address sexual cravings while you're working hard on your purpose? 

Edited by Aakash Vijayan