Sempiternity

How To Get Laid - Part 1 - The Foundations Of Success with Women

107 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

"You have no idea what true no-mind is until you approach a 10." -- Adyashanti

I first interpreted that as Rupert Spira's "the mind silences in the sight of beauty", but then I realized you meant the ego death of rejection B|

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I first interpreted that as Rupert Spira's "the mind silences in the sight of beauty", but then I realized you meant the ego death of rejection B|

I'm not that deep ?

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

25 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

"You have no idea what true no-mind is until you approach a 10." -- Adyashanti

Is this a real quote? if it is its fucking great! xD

Dont look at me! Look inside!

When a hot chick is grinding on your dick in the nightclub, no-mind dawns. Thoughts vanish like ashes scattered to the wind ;)

I think you could put that into Haiku form:

Chick grinding on dick,

Club music blaring,

Thoughts nowhere to be found

:D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Chick grinding on dick,

Club music blaring,

hahahahaha

Seriously though, a great orgasm during sex with my ex put me in some serious meditative states. 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

13 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I think it's great. Thank god, in fact. We need more men knowing this stuff. Tired of guys being scared of me.   

As someone that has social anxiety and is scared to talk to women, I’d be very interested to hear about your perspective. What is it like to have guys be afraid of you? 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

14 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

I think it's great. Thank god, in fact. We need more men knowing this stuff. Tired of guys being scared of me.   

I’m tired of being afraid of you guys ?

I don’t mind Leo’s ‘backtracking’ at all. 

Some could be very spiritual, while not very pragmatic - or vice versa.

It very much helps to get profound insights about reality while still improving this dream.

Oh my god girl, I'm so sorry you feel that way! If he made you feel uncomfortable, my DMs are always open.

54 minutes ago, Max_V said:

As someone that has social anxiety and is scared to talk to women, I’d be very interested to hear about your perspective. What is it like to have guys be afraid of you? 

I'm like "aw he's nervous, that's sweet" and then already I feel like I'm more experienced/higher than him. The old me would have been like "guess I'm going to be the one taking control here" but now I just let things fade away because a man who's that afraid won't be leading us anywhere very deep and that's not my place. 

"You Create Magic" 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When a hot chick is grinding on your dick in the nightclub, no-mind dawns. Thoughts vanish like ashes scattered to the wind ;)

That's the real samadhick experience ?

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Chick grinding on dick,

Club music blaring,

Haha. How poetic.

Btw, whenever girls grind on me at a club I often get a boner, especially if she was hot. Yet, even if have a boner they still keep grinding their ass on my dick while not appearing to be uncomfortable about that at all. Do you think that whenever that happens to me that that always means that she is really attracted to me and that she is purposely trying to get my dick hard?

16 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I have to admit, I am super disappointed with Leo's content lately, and this video is just a straw too far. It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt. Leo, you can't have it both ways, you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness, and lately it seems you've chosen the lower consciousness teachings. Even on the forum, the majority of your responses are on the sex and dating game section, which saying volumes of where your interest lies. It's getting to the point where I no longer suggest your work to others, as this is the stuff they will see. I implore you to please stop trying to cater to everyone. You're a business man, you should know business 101 is to not try to cater to all people, but to narrow your focus to a niche' market. If you want to cater to teenagers and people in their early 20s just starting out in life, then to me that somewhat negates the more higher consciousness serious work you're doing. It's like finding out your favorite academy award winner drama actor, with a decade solid respected career, started doing toilet humor teen comedies. I hope you choose a niche' of higher consciousness work, and leave all this 'how to nut' work behind you. 

This is just my 2 cents. You on the forum may disagree. Please respect a difference in opinion. 

With utmost respect, I request that you pull the stick out of your ass lol

11 hours ago, Shin said:

The wokest people understand that mastering life as a whole is the part of the game, not just realizing that life is a game.

The people who think this way are just spiritually bypassing.

Spot on!

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@Sempiternity when Siddhartha was on the path of awakening he realized that the gurus he had studied under were no different than the prostitutes and business men of the world. 

Get off the high horse and surrender to the world. 

I would say Leo's actually done a huge service to people in releasing this video. 

We need to let go of this low vs high consciousness distinction, it was meant well but it really just encourages more arrogance. 

1 hour ago, Tancrede Pouyat said:

Capture.PNG

Imagine talking to people and making friends.

*shivers*

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Chick grinding on dick,

Club music blaring,

I feel like this forum is merciless towards people with social anxiety. As someone who used to be unable to make eye contact with women and who can because of psychedelic intervention and years of meditation, most of the time when a dude's too nervous to talk to you it means there's something the matter with his brain. I don't think it's the type of thing to be shitting on people about.