Sempiternity

How To Get Laid - Part 1 - The Foundations Of Success with Women

107 posts in this topic

I have to admit, I am super disappointed with Leo's content lately, and this video is just a straw too far. It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt. Leo, you can't have it both ways, you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness, and lately it seems you've chosen the lower consciousness teachings. Even on the forum, the majority of your responses are on the sex and dating game section, which saying volumes of where your interest lies. It's getting to the point where I no longer suggest your work to others, as this is the stuff they will see. I implore you to please stop trying to cater to everyone. You're a business man, you should know business 101 is to not try to cater to all people, but to narrow your focus to a niche' market. If you want to cater to teenagers and people in their early 20s just starting out in life, then to me that somewhat negates the more higher consciousness serious work you're doing. It's like finding out your favorite academy award winner drama actor, with a decade solid respected career, started doing toilet humor teen comedies. I hope you choose a niche' of higher consciousness work, and leave all this 'how to nut' work behind you. 

This is just my 2 cents. You on the forum may disagree. Please respect a difference in opinion. 

34 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness

The highest consciousness people don't need teaching. You teach the people with lower consciousness so they can raise their consciousness. When you deny the lower aspects of self-development, you close yourself off to the higher aspects. If you want more people to become spiritual, you start by fixing the socially awkward incels.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I think it's great. Thank god, in fact. We need more men knowing this stuff. Tired of guys being scared of me.   

"You Create Magic" 

"If you can't find God in a strip club you don't understand God"

-Leo Gura

thought the same at first then i watched it. i found the busting limiting beliefs part very healing

Edited by Jacob Morres

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

I am super disappointed with Leo's content lately, and this video is just a straw too far. It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt.

There is nothing low consciousness about sex or high consciousness for that matter, that is simply a mental designation you assigned to the domain of sex and dating. 

Sex and dating is one of the many activities humans part take in for survival, just like eating or taking a dump. Classifying said activities as high or low consciousness can not be derived axiomatically or empirically proved, it's a distorted perception of reality. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

@Sempiternity You are wrong. I don't know your age, but you need to consider that constantly pumping metaphysical/spiritual content into the minds of the younger audience is detrimental to their growth and development. 
Especially young people are more prone to self deception and will use that information to disregard the financial and dating aspects of their life. I know this since I have recently become aware of it in myself. 
So if you don't like that content then simply watch the ones you are interested in. Re-watching an important metaphysical episode would also be beneficial. 
You can probably find Leo's motivation for creating such content in his "Burning Through Karma" episode if you haven't already checked it out. 

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt.

I have always said that I would make more practical and materialistic videos after I knock out many spiritual ones.

Actually, this is long overdo.

I am not going to be talking about enlightenment endlessly. My goal has always been to cover new material and not to repeat myself too much.

Leo, you can't have it both ways, you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness

I can have it both ways.

My work has always tried to marry pragmatism with deep existential topics.

Since most people are stuck in low consciousness, teaching them is very necessary in order to create people who are interested in high consciousness teachings. My work has always tried to be a bridge between the two.

I implore you to please stop trying to cater to everyone.

I'm not catering. I'm actually becoming more niche. Talking about sex or pickup does not make my work mainstream appealing.

You're a business man, you should know business 101 is to not try to cater to all people, but to narrow your focus to a niche' market. If you want to cater to teenagers and people in their early 20s just starting out in life, then to me that somewhat negates the more higher consciousness serious work you're doing.

Most of my audience is age 20-35. I have always catered to that general demographic because that's who's on YouTube and also who benefits from my work the most.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I bet we go back to 1 million views videos xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

I have to admit, I am super disappointed with Leo's content lately, and this video is just a straw too far. It sees like his teachings are going backwards with Leo's journey to higher consciousness, going all the way back to beginning with videos on how to make girls squirt. Leo, you can't have it both ways, you either are teaching to the highest of consciousness peoples, or you're teaching to the lowest consciousness, and lately it seems you've chosen the lower consciousness teachings. Even on the forum, the majority of your responses are on the sex and dating game section, which saying volumes of where your interest lies. It's getting to the point where I no longer suggest your work to others, as this is the stuff they will see. I implore you to please stop trying to cater to everyone. You're a business man, you should know business 101 is to not try to cater to all people, but to narrow your focus to a niche' market. If you want to cater to teenagers and people in their early 20s just starting out in life, then to me that somewhat negates the more higher consciousness serious work you're doing. It's like finding out your favorite academy award winner drama actor, with a decade solid respected career, started doing toilet humor teen comedies. I hope you choose a niche' of higher consciousness work, and leave all this 'how to nut' work behind you. 

This is just my 2 cents. You on the forum may disagree. Please respect a difference in opinion. 

The wokest people understand that mastering life as a whole is the part of the game, not just realizing that life is a game.

The people who think this way are just spiritually bypassing.

God is love

And God in them

6 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

Self-actualization is an integrative process. You can't imagine how many people in his audience Leo helped with this one video.

Love yourself.

Assumption nr 1: Sex and attraction are not Godlike and low consciousness. 

Where does this assumption come from? Isnt sex and attraction also part of reality? Work on that assumption.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

31 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Assumption nr 1: Sex and attraction are not Godlike and low consciousness. 

Where does this assumption come from? Isnt sex and attraction also part of reality? Work on that assumption.

Obviously, everything that isn't sitting doing nothing or snorting some acid isn't spiritual.

Some hardcore spiritual bypasser would even go as to say that anything else than doing nothing isn't the real thing !

God is love

And God in them

14 minutes ago, Shin said:

Obviously, everything that isn't sitting doing nothing or snorting some acid isn't spiritual.

Some hardcore spiritual bypasser would even go as to say that anything else than doing nothing isn't the real thing !

Approaching a woman if youre scared is one of the best ways to kill your ego. :)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

"Highly conscious people don't have sex. They undergo mitosis." -- Buddha

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

4 hours ago, Rilles said:

Approaching a woman if youre scared is one of the best ways to kill your ego. :)

"You have no idea what true no-mind is until you approach a 10." -- Adyashanti

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Respect your opinion. But, if all your life all you're gonna do forever is talk about & watch videos on Enlightenment you'll get bored pretty quick. 

Most spiritual teachers say apart from when teaching they hardly think / talk about the teaching after a certain point, because they are simply happy & living out their human lives. 

I remember Rupert Spira saying when he now sees Francis they are like any 2 normal people, playing tennis, getting food, just enjoying a normal friendship. 

Spirituality, imo, should improve and make your life blossom (conscious creation comes into this) not consume your life forever and be stuck in endless seeking.

Otherwise, sure you'll have the most theoretical knowledge on Enlightenment of anyone ever, cool, but would it not be more fun to live that teaching instead? 

Developing a relationship is one of the best things in life, its not 'lower consciousness.'

Also 'highest consciousness of people' sounds a little Spiritual Ego(ey) to me, everyone is that, just majority of people haven't realized it yet. 'You' are not superior / better than anyone else if you have. Not that 'someone' can actually become enlightened. 

Awaken, go live life & enjoy yourself, if that means becoming a teacher cool, if not, you probably won't talk about this that much, but will it express it instead, that's what is most important imo, actually living the teaching. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi