Someone here

The miracle that anything functions at all

32 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

The illusory self  needs to keep spinning the wheel and keep the fabrication going to create the sense of staying relevant.... Or else it will simply evaporate. It will implode from its own contradictions 

Exactly, its very needy and has to constantly perpetuate its reality by seeking something it feels is missing.

And if it hears not seeking is the answer it will try to become the non-seeker lol....it's hopeless because it subtly turns the non- seeking into a form of seeking(trying to get what it thinks it needs).

Sometimes this sense of self is recognized to be unreal and can loosen up and start unraveling sort of speak.

But it doesn't really die or evaporate because it's already not real. ?

? 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 6.11.2021 at 1:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

The only way anything could function at all is thanks to Infinite Intelligence.

But most people take this totally for granted, assuming that stuff can function just haphazardly through luck or evolution or whatever.

It's laughable how dumb science is on this point.

Science is the manifestation of the very infinite Intelligence you seem to thank.

The Truth is, nobody can deny Reality, nobody can Deny infinite Intelligence. What you can deny, is not Infininte Intelligence. Anyone who denies Mystery, does not know mystery, and therefore his denial is simply of concept, not of Mystery.

Mystery is Existence, it is that which the substance of Denial is made of. Any object of Denial could not possibly be Mystery.

This means that if you want to protect Mystery, or fight for Truth, it is impossible. Because Truth is not touchable in that manner, as it is the Source of Touch itself, it is the Substance of Touch. Nobody in the Universe ever denied Reality, Mystery or Infinite Intelligence. What they deny are words and concept. And words and concepts is not that which Infinite Intelligence is.

Science, as every other area in life, is the discovery of Infinite, the manifestation and exploration of Mystery. The scientist will be doing Divine work whether he is aware of it or not, as much as the ant is, and the bird and the sun.

Science is unaware, like the ant. It does not see. But everything that any scientist has ever seen and described was Infinite Intelligence, they simply call it by a different name.

Infinite Intelligence permeates all things so fully, that even what you call the ignorance of the scientists, is part of that Intelligence. Your complaining is like someone complaining about genetic mutations, because it gave them cancer. WIthout genetic mutation, you would not be here to complain about it.

Surrender to the Wisdom of the Divine, as all things are part of. Recognize that your own ignorance is part of this Surrender, a part of this wisdom. And then you will recognize the purpose and importance of the ignorance of the other.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

6 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Thomas Campbell, Robert Lanza

Still metaphysically challenged.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Dewey Larson

Been on the healing journey for 5 committed years: traumas, deep wounds, negative beliefs, emotional blockages, internal fragmentation, blocked chakras, tight muscles, deep tensions, dysfunctional relationship dynamics. --> Check out my posts for info on how to heal:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82579-what-causes-anhedonia-how-can-it-be-cured/?page=2#comment-1167003

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hahahahaha....

:D

Show me a scientist who is not a metaphysical imbecile.

Lmao CG Jung, J Campbell, Einstein, Bohr, Feynman (maybe less), Planck, Heisenberg, Schrödinger, Born, B Blanton, probably many more..

8 minutes ago, JohnnyAb said:

Lmao CG Jung, J Campbell, Einstein, Bohr, Feynman (maybe less), Planck, Heisenberg, Schrödinger, Born, B Blanton, probably many more..

Dead people.

Glory to Israel

10 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Dead people.

So? Not all of them by the way, and there are loads more I could list.

Not sure what you're after here. No 'scientist', whatever you understand by that name, is trying to explain the whole reality. These are regular professionals doing their daily jobs, no different than a cook, lawyer, bus driver or engineer, although probably way more conscious than any of them. The fact that some people think that science will one day give us the theory of everything is an entirely separate matter and probably very unrelated to any individual scientist or any group. 

I'm amazed by the thought that I'm alive, it's such a radical thing to even exist. My body do most of the work for me, this work of keeping me alive, all the process which I even not conscious to. I'm a self-propelled machine without being aware to most of the things I do to keep myself alive. That's insane.

On 11/6/2021 at 8:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

The only way anything could function at all is thanks to Infinite Intelligence.

But most people take this totally for granted, assuming that stuff can function just haphazardly through luck or evolution or whatever.

It's laughable how dumb science is on this point.

I'm reminded of something I read from some random rationalist online:
(paraphrasing)
"I'm open to the idea of God. Perhaps not a conscious God. Just some force we can call God."

Edited by Extreme Z7

Its completely unknowable but nothing wrong with trying. ? 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

12 hours ago, Random witch said:

I'm amazed by the thought that I'm alive, it's such a radical thing to even exist. My body do most of the work for me, this work of keeping me alive, all the process which I even not conscious to. I'm a self-propelled machine without being aware to most of the things I do to keep myself alive. That's insane.

In my definition, reality is seen by the mind that does not think— it doesn't think, it's just awake. Its knowledge is immediate, as in knowing whether water tastes cold or not without deliberation. That's what knows. Actually, it's who knows. Who is that? It's just selfless awareness, your own mind right now. It's not just that non-discursive mind sees reality— it alone is what is reality. I can say that!

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

a man goes to a doctor in his cidy

he goes, ay doc, i've got a problem...

something happened... i cannot move my right hand. i mean, i can take my left hand and move my right hand with it... but i cannot move my right hand. it's like, i don't know HOW to move it. can you please tell me

the doc says, well, it's simple, just move it

the man asks, yes, but HOW. how do it JUST MOVE IT?

the doc thinks... and he has no answer. he realizes that he himself does not know HOW he moves his right hand or well, anything...

it's almost as if, one need only think or be told and one does.

if i tell you, raise your right hand. you simply raise your right hand.

when you make any movements yourself, the thought about moving and the action is ONE MOVEMENT. simultaneously. in-fact, we can say that conditioned action is without thought. it is simply arising.

this is none other than "BE! and it Is" . REALITY IS : BE, and it IS

you don't know HOW you move or speak etc. you simply think it, and it is.

just as you may have once wanted to learn to ride a bike and so did...

same way, you can learn to get the handle on larger things which you need only THINK and they will be.

ASK and RECEIVE

WANT and HAVE

THINK and MANIFEST

until it is simply collapses into a single continuous conscious manifestation... or as stated above, conditioned action, without thought. only a doing-creating. beyond labels. only NOW. 

- BEING -

going from B-E-I-N-G to BEING because you're never not BEING

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho