SageModeAustin

Ketamine therapy works.

11 posts in this topic

hey guys i just wanted to share that i finished my sixth ketamine infusion for depression and ocd
[11:18 AM]
and my symtoms for ocd have improved 50% which is huge and my depression has improved about 50% too which is insane considering everything else only helped about 1-10%

Edited by SageModeAustin

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

For those of you who have no access to ketamine - you can buy other legal drug dextromethorphan (DXM) in your local pharmacy, which also works by binding to and blocking the NMDA receptor

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Enlightenment 

im just commenting i hope people do not fuck with dxm like just get yourself ket somehow bros, or be vigorous in your research about the inactive ingredients of your cough syrup shit

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

On 11/5/2021 at 4:44 PM, catcat69123 said:

@Enlightenment 

im just commenting i hope people do not fuck with dxm like just get yourself ket somehow bros, or be vigorous in your research about the inactive ingredients of your cough syrup shit

speaking from personal experience dmx is crazy as fuck. A disassociate at heart. that shit is whack 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

On 05/11/2021 at 10:38 PM, Enlightenment said:

For those of you who have no access to ketamine - you can buy other legal drug dextromethorphan (DXM) in your local pharmacy, which also works by binding to and blocking the NMDA receptor

this is sold mixed with paracetamol in Europe, so that if you drink enough to get high, you kill your liver.

Also, OP talked about ketamine therapy, which involves usually some sober psychotherapy sessions and a controlled guided setting. This therapy setting is important, it sets the frame of what is to be healed.

Not the same as getting high on cough syrup by yourself. Please don't do that in an attempt to self-treat depression or OCD.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

1 hour ago, flowboy said:

this is sold mixed with paracetamol in Europe

I live in Europe and can easily buy pure DXM (pills) without paracetamol in my local pharmacy. 

Guys, of course you should not drink cough syrup with paracetamol

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

16 hours ago, Iesu said:

speaking from personal experience dmx is crazy as fuck. A disassociate at heart. that shit is whack 

dmx the rapper? he was pretty good though

On 5.11.2021 at 7:41 PM, SageModeAustin said:

hey guys i just wanted to share that i finished my sixth ketamine infusion for depression and ocd
[11:18 AM]
and my symtoms for ocd have improved 50% which is huge and my depression has improved about 50% too which is insane considering everything else only helped about 1-10%

how often do you take it now?

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

dmx the rapper? he was pretty good though

how often do you take it now?

DXM is Robitussin aka Robo tripping 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

1 hour ago, Iesu said:

DXM is Robitussin aka Robo tripping 

no dmx was a rapper from new york

@Iesu yes defo, some of my best experiences were on dxm and i've done a lot of shit now, if you can get it clean in then it's definitely a good insightful trip. like ket, but way longer comeup and a massive afterglow. the prob is the inactive ingredients, sorbitol for example. i used to have to sit on a toilet and pee out my asshole for hours lol - a counteract to abuse apparentely, well you learn the hard way sometime shuh

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me