LSD-Rumi

Syrian Rue is Amazing

29 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

On the flip side, consuming Syrian Rue seeds helped me with my pollen allergy.

Two ways to use the seeds for your allergy:

1) Mix the seeds with honey. One teaspoon should consist of 5-10% of syrian rue, and 90-95% of honey. You don't need much. Chew a bit before swallowing.

2) Crush the seeds into powder, put them in boiling water (no more than half a teaspoon of the crushed seeds), and inhale the vapor for 15-20 minutes. This method helped me tremendously to not sneeze like a motherfucker during spring time. Red/swollen eyes were also gone. After that, I couldn't blame the allergy for my red eyes anymore. xD

i have been struggling with alergy for over a year now... gonna try it)

20 hours ago, EmptyVase said:

, and inhale the vapor for 15-20 minutes

did u feel any high from inhaling the vapor?

I bought freebase Harmine/Harmaline off Amazon, and plan on taking it in a size 4 capsule at night having fasted the same day(so that there should be very little Tyramine in me at the time).

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

8 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I bought freebase Harmine/Harmaline off Amazon, and plan on taking it in a size 4 capsule at night having fasted the same day(so that there should be very little Tyramine in me at the time).

be careful harmaline is a noxious substance. I once consumed a large dose of Syrian rue and I had a very bad experience. I vomited maybe15 times, I  couldn't stop vomiting even when there was nothing in my stomach to vomit. Also, it caused me so much dizziness. You better be consuming pure harmine extract. Harmine doesn't  cause these physical symptoms 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

9 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

be careful harmaline is a noxious substance. I once consumed a large dose of Syrian rue and I had a very bad experience. I vomited maybe15 times, I  couldn't stop vomiting even when there was nothing in my stomach to vomit. Also, it caused me so much dizziness. You better be consuming pure harmine extract. Harmine doesn't  cause these physical symptoms 

Thanks for the info, btw how did you determine Harmaline specifically causes those physical disturbances?

58 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Thanks for the info, btw how did you determine Harmaline specifically causes those physical disturbances?

It is a well know fact among syrian rue consumers. You can search it online.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

It is a well know fact among syrian rue consumers. You can search it online.

Roger that, I'll have to take that into consideration in my experiments.

Iirc, In the psychedelics guide by Mr dm Turner, the combo of Syrian rue mixed with 3.5grams psilocybin is mentioned. Supposed to intensify the fuck out of the trip , think approaching dmt realms...