Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vincent S

A Movie Actually Worthy Of Your Time

13 posts in this topic

This has probably been linked 100s of times, but its really worth watching if you haven’t seen it before.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three (coming soon) Fall 2021

I have probably watched it 3-4 times for the past two years, and yet I keep becoming more aware of the teachings, each time I watch it.

It is a true gift, if you can see the value in it. ✨???

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

44 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

"A movie actually worthy of your time: Life"

God

???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Been waiting for part 3 for so long. :( 

I know, right? ?

I expected to find a good movie. I found content I enjoyed multiple times already. Good shit though if people are unaware of it. 

I also liked this similar video although some of the content is more questionable. Still good though. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

What a phenomenal movie series! I know they say patience is a virtue, but I am pretty excited for the third film.

The meditation series they released somewhat recently is quite pleasant as well.

@BipolarGrowth I'ma favorite the video you shared to watch later. I have faith in your suggestions. :)

On 2021-11-06 at 7:32 AM, Nos7algiK said:

The meditation series they released somewhat recently is quite pleasant as well.

They are extremely powerful. :)

Edited by Vincent S

Update: Part 3 Coming next week, December 21st ✨??

The director also made "Inner Worlds Outer Worlds" which is also amazing, and he also made the music himself. Just amazing work

@Vincent S

This is pretty exciting part three is coming out soon. Nice little treat for the holidays. :) 

Edited by Nos7algiK

6 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

@Vincent S

This is pretty exciting part three is coming out soon. Nice little treat for the holidays. :) 

Perfect Christmas Gift ?✨

8 hours ago, Mafortu said:

The director also made "Inner Worlds Outer Worlds" which is also amazing, and he also made the music himself. Just amazing work

He Is just a brilliant creator, really. Love his Work.