john1

How to always feel a blissful and beautiful way?

4 posts in this topic

I notice whenever I listen to some really good music I always go into some state where nothing matters and I just experience a certain beauty and I just feel so grateful. What do I even call this?

I know this is probably some spiritual stuff. Meditation probably helps with having more of these experiences, so I am meditating. It always ends within 5 minutes max and then I forget about it. So what should I do to experience this more often and for a longer duration?

i mean i don't know if it's possible to always feel that way, maybe sometimes you just have to feel worse and then better again simply because of brain receptors etc.

you see many people are trying to always feel blissful though, the ones on heroin, alcoholics, chasing money, chasing likes on social media etc. basically all of us are chasing a blissful state i guess, me certainly included

an attitude of gratitude can't hurt i guess

or else prozac (probably kidding)

Edited by PurpleTree

When I listen to music I feel the same way, I mean certain kinds of music have this calming effect. It relaxes my mind. 

I would call them blissful moments. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Excellent question. I would say there are many factors that contribute to this, being on your purpose, lucky circumstances, love, (gratefulness-)meditation or psychedelics.

What this really boils down to for me though is Emotional Mastery.

Because when you do Emotional Mastery work, that means investigating(changing) your beliefs, healing and releasing emotional wounds/pain-bodies and practicing acceptance, your emotional state will rise naturally.

Emotional highs are always fleeting, that is why they are highs. But because you will have less shit that is dragging you down you will be able to enjoy these grateful moments for much longer.

Then just be open to whatever comes and set the intention to experience bliss.

❤️