Tyler Durden

Is this my first incarnation?

65 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Galyna said:

You need a screen to even exist, a container to hold so-called “Reality”.

This is not correct. Reality is not a box that contains things. It has no bounds. It "is" nothing. Just nothing.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The first incarnation is actually the only incarnation. Since it’s infinite and singular, there is no beginning and no end to the process.

@tsuki How are you going to register the existence then in the state of "nothingness"? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

20 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Reality is not a box that contains things.

I've never mentioned the word "box" please read my post again.

I wrote that everything is Consciousness.....which images Reality. Nothing and Everything are just dualities. I cant move any further with language....

@Terell Kirby the thing is that mind can not hold the paradox, it is going to break up my mind....this life/incarnation has never happened, time/space/3d are just illusions.

@Nahm It is going to be your response on every post of mine. I got it....:D

@Iesu yup :D

17 minutes ago, Galyna said:

@tsuki How are you going to register the existence then in the state of "nothingness"? 

You are under the impression that something is different from nothing. It isn't. This is how nothing 'looks' like.

15 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I've never mentioned the word "box" please read my post again.

I wrote that everything is Consciousness.....which images Reality. Nothing and Everything are just dualities. I cant move any further with language....

It doesn't matter. We're not in disagreement.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki Great, thanks for the feedback....

If you want your definition of whatever this is to be correct this isn't gonna be possible, everyone will want to use different words, and not everyone is "experiencing" the same facet of it too.

I don't know, looks like a lot of time used to do something impossible xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I don't remember being born. I've always loved my Mama. I had my own baby too and there was no moment between when the unseen baby that kicked in my belly and the baby that breathed, cried and fed from my breast seemed suddenly separate. 

The carnation in my avatar picture grew from a seed, that came from another carnation. There was no point when it was incarnation. 

You are unique, you are beautiful, yes. That is a celebration of life which just has no opposite, beginning or end. 

I Am the first and the last. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What about physical death? Isn't that the end of this current incarnation?

The human can die a physical death, but you must remember that you are not a human.

You are the One that imagines the human into, and out of, existence.

15 minutes ago, BenG said:

Physical death?? lol, that's impossible.

Human form is not immortal, it can die, conciousness remain.

6 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

The human can die a physical death, but you must remember that you are not a human.

You are the One that imagines the human into, and out of, existence.

Yes, I'm aware but that would mean the One would need to imagine another human form for itself.

@Tyler Durden all that's certain is your experience right now.. What was before you were born and after you die are unknown by defintion. Unless you have a memory of yourself in a previous life. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes, I'm aware but that would mean the One would need to imagine another human form for itself.

This is false. The One does not need human form to exist. When you are in deep sleep there is no human, only your mind rendering pure nothingness (in regards to the absence of the five senses).

4 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

This is false. The One does not need human form to exist. When you are in deep sleep there is no human, only your mind rendering pure nothingness (in regards to the absence of the five senses).

Yes, but after that it returns to the same human form and experiences waking life with it. It doesn't switch bodies in the morning.

Edited by Tyler Durden

10 minutes ago, BenG said:

I mean, to be fair, attempting to conceptualize birth, death, and reincarnation should make anybody's head spin.

I would doubt anybody who claims to understand it.

Don’t let your skepticism get in the way of your awakening. The mind has good intentions, but can be like an over-protective mother, refusing to let the child grow up.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes, but after that it returns to the same human form and experiences waking life with it. It doesn't switch bodies in the morning.

Waking life and cessation are both happening in your mind as God. Your mind is not located in your skull..as science tells you.

The mind just IS. You return to what you call a waking state because it is what you imagine. At anytime, you could wake up in another world without the body you once knew, and wipe all your memories clean. You do this for pure entertainment and variety.

Psychedelics (though also something that you are imagining), can get you closer to realizing the power of your mind to render universes outside of limited human life.

Edited by Terell Kirby

2 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Waking life and cessation are both happening in your mind as God. Your mind is not located in your skull..as science tells you.

The mind just IS. You return to what you call a waking state because it is what you imagine. At anytime, you could wake up in another world, and wipe all your memories clean. You do this for pure entertainment and variety.

This is a good explanation. But I'm still wondering have I already done this waking up in another world and wiping of my memory just before this current incarnation.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But I'm still wondering have I already done this waking up in another world and wiping of my memory just before this current incarnation.

The answer is, if you say it so…then it is Truth.

If you say it is not, then it is also Truth.

The trick is since you are the only one who possesses the Mind, you are the only one that can construct what is true and what is not. You are also constructing this very convo, talking to yourself as if there is another typing somewhere else..it’s only you :D.

It gets scary after a while. Your mind will need to be prepared to face death to make it out on the other side. Keep questioning and you will arrive.

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Terell Kirby Thank you other me for this answers ? But you seem to posses far greater knowlege about this subject. That means I forgot certain things on purpose so I can learn it again on this forum. Being omniscience the entire time is no fun ?