Tyler Durden

Is this my first incarnation?

65 posts in this topic

As long as I can remember I've been living as this current human form. Is this my first incarnation or I've already had infinite number of forms but don't have a memory of them?

What does your intution tell you?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

As long as I can remember I've been living as this current human form. Is this my first incarnation or I've already had infinite number of forms but don't have a memory of them?

Question time first, and you will find the answer.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

6 minutes ago, Rilles said:

What does your intution tell you?

It feels like it's first but I'm not completely sure.

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Question time first, and you will find the answer.

If time is an illusion and present moment is all there is, that would favour the option of being the first and only incarnation.

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's because you assume when Tyler goes off (sleeps), Tyler still goes on dreaming.

What really happens is that when Tyler goes off, Tyler goes off, it's not sleeping, it doesn't exist anymore lol

Before Tyler was on (born/awake), you were just experiencing something else, the same way you're experiencing something when Tyler is off (sleeping or at some point dead).

Time is just something you're creating to make sense of the shifts in experiences, but really there is no time as you imagine it now, it exists as long as you think it exists (and as a human being who thinks life is real, time is very important).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It feels like it's first but I'm not completely sure.

If time is an illusion and present moment is all there is, that would favour the option of being the first and only incarnation.

A little hint: human language is limited in the pursuit of Truth.

Nothing really has happened. Everything you wrote are just thoughts. You can not grasp the concept of illusory time with a human mind. 

As soon as mind wants to fathom it, it breaks, been there, tried it millions of time. 

If you could not speak, hear and write, what reality could you perceive? would there be a notion of time?

4 minutes ago, Shin said:

Before Tyler was on (born/awake), you were just experiencing something else

You? Who?

And if there is no body, is perceptual experience still possible?

Time and space are just concepts.

Edited by Galyna

Well, existence is whatever pops up in there here and now.

So right now, it seems that "previous incarnations" exists as a conceptual possibility, i.e. a thought. And as soon as the memory of a previous incarnation appears, that memory will have come into existence.

And that's really all there is to it.

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

You? Who?

And if there is no body, is perceptual experience still possible?

Time and space are just concepts.

Yes of course you're right, but whatever words we use will imply there is something experiencing something, and if we say God people usually thinks it's something far out there, and it we say what's true without saying much there is no explanation possible really xD 

God is love

And God in them

@Shin I understand what you are saying but when I wake up in the morning I still have memories of the previous day. That's not the case with possible previous lives.

@BenG I think that I'm God using this human form to experience itself. I was just wondering did I also use any other forms to do the same.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Shin I understand what you are saying but when I wake up in the morning I still have memories of the previous day. That's not the case with possible previous lives.

@BenG I think that I'm God using this human form to experience itself. I was just wondering did I also use any other forms to do the same.

You can remember your dreams, and what I'm saying is that you're not Tyler in those dreams.

Even then, your memories are still things you're imagining anyway, you can become conscious that any memories are just thoughts you're concocting to feel that a past is something that really happened, no more real than you imagining right now a black gay Leo xD

God is love

And God in them

There is no incarnation. Incarnation and reincarnation is a story that we tell an ego to make stop bothering us with questions.

If the ego, the me, the person, the self, is a total illusion, incarnation and reincarnation are total illusions. Simple logic.

"Never was there a time when you did not exist
Never will there come a time when you cease to be
You are unborn, eternal and everlasting
You are not only this
You are the universe"
~Juliet Carter

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think that I'm God using this human form to experience itself. I was just wondering did I also use any other forms to do the same.

Well, if you're God. You're using ALL forms to experience yourself, not just a few. Come on man! *facepalm*

48 minutes ago, BenG said:

Yes

Physically reality as you know it doesn’t exist outside of the sensory perceptions. 

Edited by Galyna

12 minutes ago, cuteguy said:

Well, if you're God. You're using ALL forms to experience yourself, not just a few. Come on man! *facepalm*

But I'm having a POV from this particular form only. All other forms come and go, this one is always present.

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Really?? You're lucky man! My form definitely changes. Like when I eat too much and don't exercise. 

My form also changes but wherever it goes, reality goes with it. Even though movement is an illusion but you know what I mean.

51 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yes of course you're right, but whatever words we use will imply there is something experiencing something, and if we say God people usually thinks it's something far out there, and it we say what's true without saying much there is no explanation possible really xD 

This is a language paradigm, try to remove language and see if you still can describe reality. 

How would the reality be perceived without any language? 

43 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

did I also use any other forms to do the same.

that will imply the notion of time again, close loop, you see?

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

This is a language paradigm, try to remove language and see if you still can describe reality. 

How would the reality be perceived without any language? 

That's what I'm saying, you can't.

But you have to if you want to communicate about it.

God is love

And God in them