Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

The aspect of the Spiritual Enlightenment within the realm of the human relations.

12 posts in this topic

Sacred intimacy, or when two become one.

Lately, I have been questioning this phenomenon a lot.

Five years ago, before even knowing the concept of the twin flame I wrote an essay with my vision of sacred relationship. The main idea of the essay was to meet another being, aka myself through a masculine counterpart and transcend my ego which would lead me into spiritual enlightenment. 

Last year I met a guy who triggered a profound change within me and shook my whole entire life. 

By far it has been the most challenging relationship I have ever had in my life. It is a relationship with myself!  it breaks my ego. Lesson I’ve learned:

-          To love myself

-          To get rid of the social limitations about the traditional relationship

-          To be in the present moment

-           There is no “I” 

Every time I interact with him, I have some huge profound epiphanies about masculine and feminine nature. 

The only question I have is about the nature of projection. It feels like my mind, being in love, can project a lot of my qualities onto the other Being.

How do I catch it and not project? By just observing the experience of our relationship and go with the flow? 

Choice is illusion, is it all about spontaneity? 

I am recreating the person in my mind, idea about the guy, and every time I do this, he appears exactly as I am creating him. -----> This leads me to the biggest realization of my life, call it God mode: I am the Creator and the experience itself.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by Galyna
mistake

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

You’ll project less when you’re more present to the moment from my experience. Going with the flow is likely going to be helpful. 

Twin flames are crazy powerful for growth. I wish I could be with mine, but it’s impractical for now

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

8 hours ago, Galyna said:

The only question I have is about the nature of projection. It feels like my mind, being in love, can project a lot of my qualities onto the other Being.

How do I catch it and not project? By just observing the experience of our relationship and go with the flow? 

Choice is illusion, is it all about spontaneity? 

As twin flames, aren’t you one and the same? Isn’t it one experience between the “two”of you that is happening/being?

I would say that the projection is imaginary, your and his actions are one happening. Separation between the two of you was the illusion itself, to begin with…

You were apart, you experienced a duality between you, but now you “experience” every aspect between the two of you, fusing back together, I.e. feminine and masculine becoming one again, in turn resulting in:

Every time I interact with him, I have some huge profound epiphanies about masculine and feminine nature. 

By far it has been the most challenging relationship I have ever had in my life. It is a relationship with myself!  it breaks my ego. Lesson I’ve learned:

-          To love myself

-          To get rid of the social limitations about the traditional relationship

-          To be in the present moment

-           There is no “I” 

Experiences.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

15 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

You’ll project less when you’re more present to the moment from my experience.

Thanks for your comment. 

I get this but it is the nature of the mind to retain memory and make conclusions based on the events. 

With all this being said, each person might see situation differently, and ultimately each of us perceives this Reality through the stencil of our own perception. 

13 hours ago, Vincent S said:

You were apart, you experienced a duality between you, but now you “experience” every aspect between the two of you,

How do I differentiate between "mine" and "his" in this situation?

Where do "I" start and at which point does he finish?

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

How do I differentiate between "mine" and "his" in this situation?

Have you perhaps noticed a reacurring theme? A reacurring situation with him?
He is repeating something, he asks you of something repeatedly, as if he wants to
teach you something or make you remember?
But in that situation, apart of you recognizes the scenario, but for the life of you, you dont know
how to act or react to it? (but in the back of your mind, you know for sure that what he is pointing to is right)
Thats your part, and he finishes "you" by making you remember something about yourself.
And vice versa.

Also its not always in a start or finish manner. It just is, its a happening. Its not a single event continued by and ending.
Its a continuation/ a merging between two polarities, and it results in one happening, that is for both parts.
An action of  connection.
Twin flames are apart, but still two parts of One Flame.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 03/11/2021 at 9:35 PM, Galyna said:

I am recreating the person in my mind,

The person and your mind are created at the same time, they both have the same source. The nature of the mind is to project outward from itself and to claim ownership of everything it thinks.

All stories and explanations are false.

On 11/3/2021 at 10:39 PM, BipolarGrowth said:

You’ll project less when you’re more present to the moment from my experience. Going with the flow is likely going to be helpful. 

Twin flames are crazy powerful for growth. I wish I could be with mine, but it’s impractical for now

Someday brah :x

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

22 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Notice the ‘how you create your reality’ in the title, then listen. :x

Another crazy synchronicity...

I was driving the car last night, and your part 1 of these series popped up as a suggestion on my home page on the YT.

So I am contemplating about part 1.