Gabith

I don't understand weed

34 posts in this topic

Weed can be useful for contemplation every now and again, in small amounts. Definitely would not use it every day.

On 11/3/2021 at 4:02 PM, Terell Kirby said:

No way lol. Say no to cigs.

Cigarettes calm me down, so has weed, thought cigarettes don't mess with my mind. After smoking my favorite cigarettes, I can still go back to work, read a book, etc... I can't say the same for weed.

Ciggies speed up the mind but hurt the body. Weed is easy on the body but dulls the mind. This is why people like spliffs. You get the best of both worlds.

10 minutes ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Ciggies speed up the mind but hurt the body. Weed is easy on the body but dulls the mind. This is why people like spliffs. You get the best of both worlds.

Spliffs are probably more habit forming than any other drug combo.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Weed fucks up sleep. Then poor sleep fucks up everything else.

Sailing on the ceiling 

2 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Worst* of both worlds as well

There is nothing nicer than a menthol cigarettes when it's really hot outside. As well as a nice cigarette and coffee.

On 03/11/2021 at 3:39 PM, Leo Gura said:

Forget weed. Upgrade to serious psychedelics and do them occasionally.

Weed is addictive. Serious psychedelics are anti-addictive.

^

Dude. Stop taking addictive drugs regularly. For real. Weed fucks your head up so much it's unbelievable. For young people this is amplified 

This subject is 1 year old, now I don't take weed so often. I smoke once per week and sometimes I don't smoke at all 
I don't see any problem with that 

@Gabith Weed will teach you how to stay high at will. Not the same high as under the substance, but you learn how by witnessing you get high. You can literally change your perception at any moment by tapping into any of your chakras. If you are living in lower chakras, you dont feel high. When you smoke, your awareness go to the upper 2 plus a boost, thats all. Learn to tune into the third eye and the crown even if you have ego or normally live in the lowers. You can literally take an elevator, im doing it as im writing. But it took me like a year to learn it. 

Search for milkshakes and weed teas. That way you wont get fucked up smoking. Only smoke in a specific ocassion. Forget about smoking, get a pen and hide it. Or a vaporizer. 

Effects can go negative because the weed will go deep and show you the dark hidden side. Its a substance after all, it wont be the same everytime as you build tolerance. 

People get addicted because of imaturity, ignorance of how to get high at will (naturally) or escapism (wanting to feel something different). If you are sane and conscious, it wont get you addicted. The most it could to is to get you psychologically addicted to the high itself, which tends to happen to those that dont know about meditation/spirituality. 

But ofcourse, stay moderate with it. After one year of doing it alot in order to understand it, I barely use it on occasions now. Specially to relax. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 02/11/2022 at 7:20 AM, Gabith said:

This subject is 1 year old, now I don't take weed so often. I smoke once per week and sometimes I don't smoke at all 
I don't see any problem with that 

I think a once per week habit is perfectly fine if you can stick to it. Any sort of daily or semi-daily habit is pretty terrible imo, but that's just my experience over the years. For me completely knocks out my productivity.

Weed strengthens the mind/body connection without overwhelming you with visions and otherworldly stuff, which is great for doing inquiry/shadow work.

Simply getting high to enjoy things more is a waste of a good tool, imo, and what leads to addiction.