softlyblossoming

Satan is Form, Open-Mindedness is The Way Out of The Matrix

16 posts in this topic

So Satan is the false self that believes itself into existence through believing in the impressions given by the sensate world, such as all forms, instead of seeking refuge in nothing (itSelf) where it is self-supporting and so may exit the survival simulation (matrix).

Something comes from nothing because Satan seeks to escape God in form and so become a false version of Him to himself. This is why idol worship is a Satanic practice and a blasphemy against God.

Synchronicities, correlations, coincidences, cause and effect relationships, materialistic and relative truths, and insights that come to us in form are messages left by God, and these can be noticed by opening our minds to the possibility that we may not know certain things even though they are obvious, that there might be more to be learned and discovered, which opens the door so to speak to the spirit (rest of the) world.

Meditation instructions are reformed manifestations of formed insights, designed to correlate your mind with a more similar direction to the one that produced them in the teacher, a form of brainwashing.

Things said to be worth opening our minds to the possibility of are the impermanence of self and form, which in time may lead to us developing openness to the possibility that self cannot be found in form, leading us to decreasingly seek ourselves in it (neti neti), leading us to a pointer that it is unsatisfactory.

However, if here a seeker forgets their openness, which is felt as severance from God, they experience dark night phenomena aka dukkha nanas, feel trapped in a prison of forms they can't cling to and don't like enough anymore, and pine for lost innocence (ignorance), leading them to fall for the pretty constellations form may take (peak experiences) and so unconsciously reinvest hope in form. This creates an A&P dark night cycle, and they are now a stuck tape loop until enough insight into impermanence at last leads them to enough disillusionment with form that they give up enough hope in form (reasoned hope) while maintaining enough open-mindedness (reasonless hope (faith)), thereby allowing them to relax under all conditions, so that the repeated reobservations no longer send them escaping into A&P's but to a grounded equaminity. As the cycles repeat and increase in severity, so must their equanimity (and, assuming they remember what they've learned, it does). Once this equanimity is perfected for the duration of the cessation, it leads to true non-doing/non-grasping/non-surviving: that's fruition/path.

All form is a thought and a lie, without a thought about any sensation, it does not exist. Form and formless will not be merged until the seeker becomes an Arahant, and as such, one must seek to discern forms, lest they wrongly assume their repression (ignorance) to be acceptance (equanimity), the root of most enlightenment delusions.

A method I've been experimenting with is to cultivate unconditional faith in the possibility that I may discover something new and true (the correct application of this technique takes the form of perfected self-esteem, feeling of excitement like I'm a kid again, engagement with right action that is righter and more creative than the mechanical (fear driven) self can conceptualize of - let alone experience - as well as surprising myself with how much fun i'm having and how abnormally effective I am, essentially a powerful flowstate) and directionalize (concentrate) this openness at myself (NOT my "sense of self"/"the I"/"awareness"/"the ego"; myself).

Leo says to stop treating philosophy as a pointless armchair game and instead open your mind to the possibility that existential questions do have answers. This is like that.

Closed minded attitude --> relying on reasons --> limitations on whats possible --> lame vision --> hopelessness --> mechanical lazy unmagical meditations / mechanical lazy uninspired life --> lack of vigour/excitement/engagement --> weaker flow states or can't get into one often --> apathy and despair, or worse, being an atheist (?).

Thank you for sharing ????

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Lucifer is human, so are we - mac miller

Metal isn't negative, it's realistic -Joey Jordinson 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

A friend of mine once said that laughter is the way out of the matrix, or at least a symptom of phasing/moving out of it. :DxD

Nice read btw ;)

@Yog Thank you haha. Listening to the tune in your tag, I like it, giving my sit a vibey mysterious atmosphere, totally inquireous ;)B|

1 hour ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Yog Thank you haha. Listening to the tune in your tag, I like it, giving my sit a vibey mysterious atmosphere, totally inquireous ;)B|

Enjoy! You should try it on shrooms :D

17 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Iesu

\m/...(>.<)…\m/

16 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Is Lucifer Satan in your eyes? 

Same difference <3

Some years ago I asked a meditation teacher, how to go beyond the so called matrix. She said to simply realize: All is Divine.

Its a bit new-agent, but I like the message.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 11/4/2021 at 4:31 AM, Wilhelm44 said:

Some years ago I asked a meditation teacher, how to go beyond the so called matrix. She said to simply realize: All is Divine.

sounds like pretty generic advice ngl. 

@Vincent S It's very sad vibes, but I really like it, totally how I feel sometimes. Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Iesu said:

sounds like pretty generic advice ngl. 

@Iesu ?rekt

I adore Frank's videos he's been making lately, so full of useful information and he expresses it in such an original way too :D

"You're like this airpuppet with no strings attached, and your whole experience is so full there's no room for air." —Frank Yang.