Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capriciousduck

Taking A Break

5 posts in this topic

When is it good to take a break? Considering that I can take an hour of break everyday or take a break on Saturday and Sunday. When would be good if my aim is to be more productive? Of course, I can't work continuously per se. I mean taking a "casual" break from work. 

Well, my plan is to work even on weekends by taking an hour of break every day. However, as you've guessed, I don't have office work on weekends but I plan to use that time to invest in myself.

Do you guys have anything to say? Like the possible disadvantages of this approach?

Wow, what are you aiming for by putting this much time in working on yourself? If you enjoy the process, then no one would be able to suggest you anything I think.

Whenever you are exhausted

Take regular breaks if you are suffering burnouts. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 03/11/2021 at 10:11 AM, ted73104 said:

Wow, what are you aiming for by putting this much time in working on yourself? If you enjoy the process, then no one would be able to suggest you anything I think.

I'm not quite sure, but I think I'm loving the process. Now a days, I don't feel entertained by watching movies (though I watch movies a lot less, maybe a new movie every Sunday, that's it). I feel like learning something else in that time.

20 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Whenever you are exhausted

Take regular breaks if you are suffering burnouts. 

Okay.