Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aiden grannen

If you had to tell your parents why you do psychedelics what would you say

9 posts in this topic

What would you guys tell your parent’s if they found out you did psychedelics?

They don't know (i think), but they are sort of open about it as they are well aware that many indigenous tribes use magical plants for their spiritual journeys. 

I would just tell them to try them out for themselves.

I told both of them, my mom joined the work, my dad started panicking and tried to control the situation.
And now he and I went different ways, because from his paradigm and point of view, I'm lost and these
substances has damaged me.
And when I talk to him, Im trying to point him towards love and Infinity, self-realization, but he just denies it
as woo-woo, mindgames (sort of) and fantasy.
I gave him some LSD 5 months ago, and to this day he haven't touched it, because he is too scared and too close-minded.

TLDR; Don't tell your parents, unless you are sure that they would understand.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I once just joked that I was going to take LSD. My mom's eyes almost popped out of her skull and she said: Don't even joke about that stuff! My dad gave no comment but just a look of disappointment. ??

I’ve posted about psychedelics, their benefits, and my spiritual journey with them on my Facebook and YouTube. My approach is radical honesty. My parents hardly ever mention it to me. They’ve both watched plenty of the videos I’ve made of the upsides and downsides of psychedelics, so they are pretty aware that it’s not some simple issue. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

13 hours ago, Aiden grannen said:

What would you guys tell your parent’s if they found out you did psychedelics?

A part of this work is distancing yourself from the expectations of your parents. Self actualization requires having an independence of mind, and not be influenced by those who don't live in your shoes...even family.

You can tell your parents, but there's absolutely no reason why you should.

Lol. My parents asked about this from me mentioning it in a video. Had a great convo about “drugs” vs psychedelics, what suffering is, the bond we feel, “unanswerable questions”, etc. Kids asked too, talked about the importance of educating oneself, discernment, meditation, yada. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE