ivankiss

Absolute Stillness and Imagination

8 posts in this topic

Imagine imagination (lol) as a pool that you can jump in. You can also think of it as a thought, that you can think of (even more lol)

Imagination is infinite. The pool is endless. And you can come out on both sides - so to speak - and wake up.

Being, is absolutely still. It is Absolute Stillness.

To be, is to do nothing. As soon as you try to get in and participate, you are resisting being. There are degrees to it. And those are what colour your experience.

You are basically trying to step out of yourself, turn around, and take a look at yourself. And that is, impossible. It is an attempt to separate yourself from yourself. You cannot separate. All you can do, is spiral in and out, up and down, and around yourself. Spiral around Absolute Stillness. 

The further away from being you go (and you can go really far) the more you are freezing. The deeper you sleep. The more tension there is. Contraction. It feels like you're leaning forward, wanting to escape, resisting your own being.

You can go so far out you freeze completely. 

And that too is a path that leads to One.

To Being. To Absolute Stillness.

Being is your center. It is the absence of polarity. The absence of both sides of the experience. There is no duality in Being. 

Being is a form of art. Being is pure balance.

It's just like riding a bicycle.

It feels like you are leaning back into the arms of God. Like you are falling in reverse. Like you are relaxing into yourself. Like you are expanding into Infinity. It's warm and cozy. It feels like home. It feels safe. It feels steady. It's continuous. Uninterrupted. Undisturbed. Uncut. 

It's easy. It's floaty. It's weightless. 

It's Light.

Absolutely still Light.

@toocrazytobecrazy No worries, I do shit all the time. I am contradicting and confusing myself, a lot. I got that part covered.

Resistance cannot be resisted.

It's just resistance.

Reading this was so relaxing especially because of how actually true it is; it does feel like home. There is no greater peace. Everyone deserves this.

And the art of it I really resonate with, it's pure intuition. My creativity has no limits now. 

In the end there is only peace. 

Everything starts out as pure, weightless, formless, motionless Light, and on the furthest points of creation, everything disintegrates back into pure Light. 

Become conscious how pure white turns into colours. See how Light descends into form. Trace it all back to Source, and watch it being reborn. You will understand Infinity.

Become conscious how you bleed into Thought, and how that bleeds into feeling. And how that bleeds into 'form' or 'matter'.

It's just getting slower and slower.

Until it freezes completely.

As a bonus, or little, fun extra... Contemplate why the fuck is Thought so captivating?

Really profound message?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 I remember wanting to say so much more, but it would not come out. There were so many insights I lost track of them lol.

But I think the essence came through.

?