Raptorsin7

Why Are PUA's Creepy?

144 posts in this topic

This just popped up on my youtube feed and I thought it was really good and much needed in this thread. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

10,000 approaches...Jesus...

Gotta do what you gonna do.

Not any different than thousands of hours of meditation or psychedelics.

If you want to go deep, you need to go deep :D 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

This just popped up on my youtube feed and I thought it was really good and much needed in this thread. 

Can you acknowledge that a broken arm needs fixing?

Or would you post a link showing all the amazing ways a person can compensate for a broken arm?

You could just easily say why am I judging someone with a broken arm? "There's nothing wrong with a broken arm, who sais you need to functional arms?"

Edited by Raptorsin7

Stop wasting time talking online and go build your skills talking to girls. Invest your mental energy in becoming a better man.

And stop asking women for advice on how to be a man. They have no idea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But in fact if he got the chance to fuck your mom and your sister he would

Russell brand would bang them on the spot back when he was not in a committed relationship. 

The justifications and mental gymnastics women do for the guys who have game and charisma are absurd, but you can't really blame them since attraction itself is illogical and absurd. 

Look at this, this is class-a pick up. Some stuck up, average, uncharismatic, considerate, meek guy would never get away with something like that. 

It would not shock me of Russell banged her afterwards even though she had a husband. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

31 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Russell brand would bang them on the spot back when he was not in a committed relationship. 

The justifications and mental gymnastics women do for the guys who have game and charisma are absurd, but you can't really blame them since attraction itself is illogical and absurd. 

Look at this, this is class-a pick up. Some stuck up, average, uncharismatic, considerate, meek guy would never get away with something like that. 

It would not shock me of Russell banged her afterwards even though she had a husband. 

And obviously @Harlen Kelly is a prime exemple of a stud with GAME. :D

Talking non stop about compulsively banging hot woman and loves to go by the motto "I don't owe them a relationship" once it's done.

Irresistible, indeed. It screams the word "catch".

32 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

The justifications and mental gymnastics guys who pretend to have game and charisma are absurd, but you can't really blame them since they believe female attraction itself is illogical and absurd and they think we're stupid.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Edited by Etherial Cat

7 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Here is a wicked zen koan for you:
Make whatever excuses you want, but in the end youtube viewers will flee from you and flock to guys who go out and make clickbait videos.

Don't go for the immediate and easy retort of "I've learned youtube game very hard" - just let it sink in like a koan.

Savage.

7 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Here is a wicked zen koan for you:
Make whatever excuses you want, but in the end youtube viewers will flee from you and flock to guys who go out and make clickbait videos.

Don't go for the immediate and easy retort of "I've learned youtube game very hard" - just let it sink in like a koan.

If only you knew the manipulations I had to do to create Actualized.org

You would vomit in your mouth.

Clickbait is child's play.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Raptorsin7

On 11/1/2021 at 10:56 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

A great video explaining the sociopathic and toxic side of the pick up industry

I would agree if this was mostly in the era of the mystery method, and if some of those men hadn't had enough intrapersonal intelligence that's developed more than innate before niching down into dating and PUA. I agree if he's referring to the very hard cases out there that really struggle with dating, who are deeply traumatized, have some mental and physical defects that need long term fixing, who have sociopathic tendencies, psychopathic tendencies etcetera, but I don't agree if it's for the 80% out there.

18 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

And obviously @Harlen Kelly is a prime exemple of a stud with GAME.

Otherwise known as a gigachad, indeed. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

10 hours ago, Etherial Cat said:

The reason why women love Russel is because he treats them well.

If he'd have the wish to get laid 100s of time for the sake of sex his energy would be different.

What makes you assume he treats women well and other guys don't? Actually a lot guys treat women well, haven't you met nerds in high school, but they don't get girls, jocks do. And how are you assuming his body count by looking at him? 

The assumptions episode is made for you.

You haven't made much progress in understanding attraction. You are still getting offended and defensive just like the last time I checked.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Harlen Kelly

No. Incorrect mood reading ?.

Maybe some weariness. I'm so fed up at reading PUA creates out of the world studs, when it doesn't. ?

5 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

What about you read the thread further and read the reply given a few post after?

I did, it's not very good. You're just assuming those things about him and about attraction. And assuming you're not assuming. 

No, women don't get attracted to niceness. Every guy knows this, and you thinking it does proves you don't know what you're talking about.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

Just now, Derek White said:

I did, it's not very good.

So perhaps next time directly address the answer given to the question, instead of quoting the question like it was never answered.

To give some context, I've been talking about Russel as per his current version. As I said earlier, he is married and has settled down. 

There are plethora of videos on his channel where you can see Russel's character and his view on sexuality. 

Therefore, assuming he treats woman right is far from being outlandish.

2 minutes ago, Derek White said:

No, women don't get attracted to niceness. Every guy knows this, and you thinking it does proves you don't know what you're talking about.

For someone who is so adamant I'm assuming things... I'll have to ask you where you're pulling that presumption from?

Where did I state that women are attracted to niceness? It seems to me that you've got an inaccurate representation about the way I think.