Raptorsin7

Why Are PUA's Creepy?

144 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

God: "Alright Adam, remember, the greatest pleasure, love and connection will come from not thinking. Thinking about yourself in a manner that deems you unworthy will trigger a response in Eve that reflects that back to you. The less you overthink the more you will enjoy sex and the more Eve will want to sex with you. "

Adam: "I don't think my penis is large enough. Your mistake." 

Thousands of years later.... 

PUAs and penis enlargement ads. 

You could learn something from this guy 

@Raptorsin7 There are members on this forum on the Autism spectrum. In my opinion, this entire thread should be removed. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Raptorsin7 There are members on this forum on the Autism spectrum. In my opinion, this entire thread should be removed. 

Proving my point even further.

You could REALLY learn something 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Oh man, he is so good :D

How long would a noobie tech nerd require to get to that level of charm and game? I guess never, lol

@Raptorsin7

The video sounds to me like a lot of compensation for what might not actually be a problem. Of course, the problem is so deeply assumed to be the case that it's missed that the problem is not the problem, it's the assumption of the problem that's the problem. 

It just strikes me as a lot like selling skin lightening cream to those with dark skin. 

You don't see the irony here? (Timestamped) 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw All I see is a week after working with this guy I am operating on a different wavelength.

I always wondered about my own autistic tendencies, this guy filled in the gaps.

Keep telling people they are trying to solve a problem when there actually isn't a problem, but they're creating it in the act of trying to solve it etc. Maybe in 20 lifetimes they can make some progress.

Maybe he triggered you for a reason? Kind off odd you wanted to remove this

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7 Autism is not a problem. Again, skin lightening cream. ?

Working with someone can sharpen your focus and bolster confidence for awhile. You use them as an excuse to focus. 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST "Hitler was probably autistic." Enough. I cannot. Just cannot. 

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Raptorsin7 Autism is not a problem. Again, skin lightening cream. ?

Working with someone can sharpen your focus and bolster confidence for awhile. You use them as an excuse to focus. 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST "Hitler was probably autistic." Enough. I cannot. Just cannot. 

I don't want to be autistic lol. Not sure who would, if given the choice.

I'm not saying this guy is a saint, but he knows how to help autistic types.

"Being a sadistic murderer is not a problem! There are no problems!"

@Raptorsin7 All I can think of right now is how freaking hot Dexter is. OMG. However, he just plays a sadistic murderer. 

Its a problem to not see a problem.  Women are instinctually repulsed by pick up artistry because they don't know if the man's value he is displaying is genuine or not. In the past, if a woman slept with and created a life with the wrong man it was life or death, this is why women require standards and to be cautious who the let in. If a woman comes across a man and knows he's been learning pick up she will be wary of whether he is genuinely as attractive as he portrays himself, hence women shit test men to see if their strength is real or not. 

Women and children are valued by society by default, children for they are the next generation and vulnerable and women for they are the child bearers and producers of life. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Men sacrifice for women and children, we could have less men but it is women who give birth and not as many men are needed for this as one man produces millions of sperm. Men must become men and prove themselves to society, this is why it can be hard for women to wrap their heads around men improving themselves so much and the common advice of 'just be yourself'. 

49 minutes ago, bazera said:

Oh man, he is so good :D

How long would a noobie tech nerd require to get to that level of charm and game? I guess never, lol

You'll probably never reach that level of game, but you can still get laid 100s of times.

If you had Russell's level of game and good logistics you would be pulling every night.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

God: "Alright Adam, remember, the greatest pleasure, love and connection will come from not thinking. Thinking about yourself in a manner that deems you unworthy will trigger a response in Eve that reflects that back to you. The less you overthink the more you will enjoy sex and the more Eve will want to sex with you. " 

That's precisely what game is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, zazen said:

Women and children are valued by society by default, children for they are the next generation and vulnerable and women for they are the child bearers and producers of life. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Men sacrifice for women and children, we could have less men but it is women who give birth and not as many men are needed for this as one man produces millions of sperm. Men must become men and prove themselves to society, this is why it can be hard for women to wrap their heads around men improving themselves so much and the common advice of 'just be yourself'. 

That's funny, as a woman I've always felt totally worthless and powerless when it comes to career and value to society. 

Of course, that wasn't true. 

Felt like my ass was ugly until Kim Kardashian made the girls I thought had nice small butts feel inferior instead. I could sell those women a fitness regime and convince you I worked for what Mama gave me, or I could just say, you know what? You're beautiful. There was no point in time that you became a problem. 

Edited by mandyjw

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

.....  you would be pulling every night.

Until when ?

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

That's funny, as a woman I've always felt totally worthless and powerless when it comes to career and value to society. 

Felt like my ass was ugly until Kim Kardashian made the girls I thought had nice small butts feel inferior instead. I could sell those women a fitness regime and convince you I worked for what Mama gave me, or I could just say, you know what? You're beautiful. There was no point in time that you became a problem. 

Tell a morbidly obese woman she's fine, there are no problems.

"All those men who reject you? They aren't worth your time, a real man will love you for you"

Also, it's not just woman who suffer feeling devalued. The vast majority of men are repulsive to woman, and up until this era most men would have been sent to die in war 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Tell a morbidly obese woman she's fine, there are no problems.

Why do people overeat? 

3 hours ago, Waves said:

How is going up to a girl you see on the street and find attractive, noticing something genuine about her that pulled you in, telling her that with a smile, and having a conversation to see if there is potential for connection and sexual tension between you two low consciousness?

Yeah, initially creepiness will be part of the process, but I'm sure you see what the alternatives are. 

How about you assume that girls want you to approach them, to flirt with them? 

Nothing wrong with doing that when you are going about your day. But not when it's your main route to getting girls - you should have more organic ways of socializing. Ideally you don't have to learn to socialize by bothering thousands of people. But that's kind of a design flaw in our societies themselves that people have to resort to PUA and rationalize why they are doing it.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@TK2021 Dude, it's just an example of elite level game. You don't have to be anywhere near as good as him to get girls to love you. You don't have to be as sexual as he is.

In the context of nightclubs it would fit well. Obviously if you approach at girl in the mall you would be much more toned down and calibrated.

Stop making excuses. You can learn good game and become non-creepy. A bit of creepiness as you're learning is not a big deal. Better to become charming with a few mistakes than to stay awkward and creepy forever.

Yes he is charming

Yes his charm helps him with girls

Yes you can build your charm with exposing yourself to social situations

But yes you are a creepy car salesman if you mass approach randoms 

And no he didn't get his charm from pua - stand up comedy was probably a massive help

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Generally, women are loved for who they are, men for what they do. There is parallel advantage and disadvantage to living as male or female, for men are by and large deemed more credible, whilst women are more coveted. If you are a man the world is more likely to respect you than it is to desire or care for you; whereas if you’re a woman, the world is more partial to be desiring and caring of you, than it is respecting. On some level, be it conscious or not, it would seem our fair species recognises women as dependants and men as their guardians, treating each accordingly.

On the surface this sounds like men get a better deal, and within ideological feminism this is what much of women today believe as they take a perverse sense of pride in being the victim. In reality man’s position comes with a burden, loneliness and difficulty of life that is as equal parts alien as it is undesirable to the feminine.

When a woman asks to be evaluated on the basis of her merit in the way a man is (career wise for example) she knows not what she asks for. She seeks greater respect and thus the recognition inherent to said respect, but is blissfully unaware of the drawbacks that come with this. Be it that were she to be respected in the way exclusive to man, she would no longer be cared for in the way exclusive to women.

Women retain enough infantile aesthetic in adulthood to elicit the compassion and care the species feels for children. Whereas men are objects of success, that is, a man is to be evaluated on the sum of his utility and achievement. There is no cushion, nor safety net for a man who falls too far into the abyss, yet were he a woman, his decline would be cushioned and prevented by social and governmental support alike. Nobody fundamentally cares for man on the basis that he exists, this privilege is but the preserve of women and children. Rather, his position in the world is predicated on what he can produce and solve, and it is by living in accordance with this nature and having the fruits to show for it a man comes into his own.

Simply put, women covet the respect exclusive to men, but do not understand that the respect men receive is a substitute for the care they do not. 

Russel seems to be "a natural" to me.

His attractiveness comes from being an effortless incarnation of several Divine Masculine archetype with a very well integrated feminine side. 

He's not trying to seduce anyone to get something out of them, for himself. Which is what is repulsive (aka creepy) in Pick Up Artist. He's just playful and flirtatious.

From what I've seen so far, most PA have an underlying vibe of insecurities and devilry. They use women as second order interest to validate themselves and fix a deficient self-esteem or frame themselves as studs in front of other guys. They also put sex above other consideration. Usually, they go from partner to partner and have issues settling down or to create meaningful relationships. Also, from what I have noticed IRL, they come from a place of control which they hardly want to surrender EVEN while in relationship. A lot of them distrust women and see relationship as a zero-sum-game.

For a woman like me, PUA are only studs in their heads. When it comes to having the most important qualities to make a relationship work, there is nothing. And there is something almost comical in having so called seduction expert insisting on Game being so irresistible when all you it inspires you is to lock your vagina behind a chastity panty.

Russel on the other hand, is whole, doesn't come off as needy, doesn't delegate his authority nor search validation through approval. He's been married twice and has children. He loves women. He's been committing to women. He's being playful in his seduction and operates from a win-win paradigm.

I don't think he'd refer his way of interacting with the other gender as "Game". I've been flirting with people since I've been a teenager. But this has nothing to do with PUA. In the video posted earlier, you even see him state why he dislike PUA and he converges towards my analysis. -> PUA try to distillate seduction principles and use them for their own gain.

And that's unattractive to anyone who's able to clock that behavior.

Edited by Etherial Cat

1 hour ago, Waves said:

Lol, to give you an extreme example, there is a story of this dating coach who approached and shortly thereafter went home with a girl who had no panties on that day. It was a beautiful summer day, she was a tourist and just left her house with the idea of hooking up.

Now, of course that's a bit out of the ordinary, both for the girl (she may feel that keen only once in a while, and she might have been uncommonly sexual) and the guy who approached her, because he was highly skilled and specifically looking for such sexually open and in-the-mood girls. But make no mistake, girls enjoy sex as much as men do, if not more. They crave sexual adventures and love to be seduced by men they're attracted to.

Sexuality is a powerful force, and once you embrace your masculine essence, you relish the dance of polarities with the feminine. It fills you with excitement and makes you feel alive, in your element. Tell that to your friend.

i stay firmly unconvinced ... all your pickup is sheer manipulation your confidence is a pure con job and you're selling her some ideal you have no intention or ability to deliver on

pretty much no woman panties or no panties is leaving the house holding hopes to sleep with you unless she happens upon some smooth charlatan of the highest order who likely will need to get her drunk to close the deal

in particular the one night stand has zero benefit for women in general and when treated like this again and again can them considerably damaged going forward