Raptorsin7

Why Are PUA's Creepy?

144 posts in this topic

Don't think they're all creepy tbh!! I have friends who have gotten good with girls who partially took the pua route. They didn't *only* stick to pua though. Ton of socializing and confidence practices as well. Among other things 

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pickup is not gonna be worth it to most low sex-drive guys. You have to want sex like a madman.

I am a guy with a low sex drive unless im in a relationship. 

Im into spirituality and have recently watched a bunch of pickup videos and even bought the Hot Seat From Home from RSD. 

Would it be better for me to focus on other stuff? I still have cravings of intimacy and romance though. 

@Leo Gura

Edited by Evoke

5 minutes ago, Evoke said:

Im into spirituality and have recently watched a bunch of pickup videos and even bought the Hot Seat From Home from RSD. 

Would it be better for me to focus on other stuff? I still have cravings of intimacy and romance though. 

@Leo Gura

Nothing wrong with that man.Be yourself fully.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:56 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

A great video explaining the sociopathic and toxic side of the pick up industry

The videomaker, John, basically took the 2 ugliest PUAs as example. Of course, they look creepy if you just look at their face alone. But these two guys have game.

12 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Mass approaching is inherently creepy. You are being the equivalent of an annoying creepy car salesman to well over 90% of people you approach. Except you ain't selling a car. You are selling your dick.

Notice that when Russell Brand does it on live TV, no one finds it creepy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Evoke said:

@Leo Gura

How you gonna get that intimacy and romance if you don't fuck?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's a good example of great charisma. Also great context. The context is absolutely different. Russell is a global superstar with a superstar wife playfully entertaining the audience here. He's way above those girls, and the girls are aware of that. There is really no actual sexual vibe or intent here. Run this sort of game and you will mostly be seen as friendly at best. Creepy jester at worst. Which actually started happening with the girl(minute 1) whose SMV is closest to Russell. And in order to try and reach Russell levels fo charisma cold approaching, you will just carpet bomb entire cities with your creepiness to get laid. Just like a creepy car salesman when he tries to get rich. Not saying you won't become more charismatic. Just like I'm not saying the creepy car salesman won't get more money. They are just very low consciousness ways of getting your basic needs met. 

Edited by TK2021

@TK2021 Dude, it's just an example of elite level game. You don't have to be anywhere near as good as him to get girls to love you. You don't have to be as sexual as he is.

In the context of nightclubs it would fit well. Obviously if you approach at girl in the mall you would be much more toned down and calibrated.

Stop making excuses. You can learn good game and become non-creepy. A bit of creepiness as you're learning is not a big deal. Better to become charming with a few mistakes than to stay awkward and creepy forever.

is there even one woman out there who wants to be picked up

just asking for a friend

1 hour ago, TK2021 said:

They are just very low consciousness ways of getting your basic needs met.

How is going up to a girl you see on the street and find attractive, noticing something genuine about her that pulled you in, telling her that with a smile, and having a conversation to see if there is potential for connection and sexual tension between you two low consciousness?

Yeah, initially creepiness will be part of the process, but I'm sure you see what the alternatives are. 

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

How about you assume that girls want you to approach them, to flirt with them? 

26 minutes ago, Waves said:

How about you assume that girls want you to approach them, to flirt with them? 

just give me one who even once in her life wakes up in the morning and says i really want to get out there and be flirty today

not even wanting her to be this way all the time

and i am only asking for a friend

Edited by gettoefl

51 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

just asking for a friend

Lol

100s of millions of them.

25 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

just give me one who even once in her life wakes up in the morning and says i really want to get out there and be flirty today

That's as silly as saying that no one ever wakes up dreaming of buying a car.

Yet when you need a car, you will happily visit a car dealership.

Girls are highly social creatures. They flirt with randos all the time. It's so natural for them that they don't even think about it. And then they end up sleeping with those randos. That is their version of "game". It comes so naturally that they don't have to take any responsibility for it. They don't even have to admit to themselves that game is happening.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's as silly as saying that no one ever wakes up dreaming of buying a car.

Yet when you need a car, you will happily visit a car dealership.

Girls are highly social creatures. They flirt with randos all the time. It's so natural for them that they don't even think about it. And then they end up sleeping with those randos. That is their version of "game". It comes so naturally that they don't have to take any responsibility for it. They don't even have to admit to themselves that game is happening.

lol so true I think lack of women is the real driver of these posts

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

@Leo Gura What is your opinion on prostitution? If you find sex valuable, why not pay for it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

10 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura What is your opinion on prostitution? If you find sex valuable, why not pay for it.

I have zero interest in it.

53 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

Lol, to give you an extreme example, there is a story of this dating coach who approached and shortly thereafter went home with a girl who had no panties on that day. It was a beautiful summer day, she was a tourist and just left her house with the idea of hooking up.

Now, of course that's a bit out of the ordinary, both for the girl (she may feel that keen only once in a while, and she might have been uncommonly sexual) and the guy who approached her, because he was highly skilled and specifically looking for such sexually open and in-the-mood girls. But make no mistake, girls enjoy sex as much as men do, if not more. They crave sexual adventures and love to be seduced by men they're attracted to.

Sexuality is a powerful force, and once you embrace your masculine essence, you relish the dance of polarities with the feminine. It fills you with excitement and makes you feel alive, in your element. Tell that to your friend.

God: "Alright Adam, remember, the greatest pleasure, love and connection will come from not thinking. Thinking about yourself in a manner that deems you unworthy will trigger a response in Eve that reflects that back to you. The less you overthink the more you will enjoy sex and the more Eve will want to sex with you. "

Adam: "I don't think my penis is large enough. Your mistake." 

Thousands of years later.... 

PUAs and penis enlargement ads. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost