Raptorsin7

Why Are PUA's Creepy?

144 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

xD 

You are gaslighting. Maybe you are triggered because what he's saying might be true? :o

I would say maybe you should stop digging, and accept maybe you don't know

@Raptorsin7 We can go in circles all day about gaslighting or not gaslighting its a waste of time. 

You think you don't have love, and in this you start to create all these delusions on women and life. 

You have the strength yourself, stop listening to other people who think they are broken and convince you that you are too and you must fix yourself. 

I'm being harsh because you gotta snap out of this dude. 

Just now, Fearless_Bum said:

@Raptorsin7 We can go in circles all day about gaslighting or not gaslighting its a waste of time. 

You think you don't have love, and in this you start to create all these delusions on women and life. 

You have the strength yourself, stop listening to other people who think they are broken and convince you that you are too and you must fix yourself. 

I'm being harsh because you gotta snap out of this dude. 

Snap out of what?

I started talking to this guy like 4 days ago, i have taken more action in 4 days than I did the full year before.

I have verified it for myself with direct experience, that if I listen to him he knows what he's talking about.

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm not talking to him to get woman.

I reached out to him because I've exhausted spiritual seeking and I want to take action and develop high income skills to make money.

I just realized that guys like me seek out puas, so I found a genius pua who has actual results.

See, you aren't actually understanding or listening to what he's saying. He's not about just theory and listening.

It's all about action, and creating an upward spiral of momentum.

He gave me supplements for adhd, depression, and adrenal fatigue... I feel like a different person, and it's been three days.

So you are posting his videos and starting discussions about dating and picking up women here because you want to learn about financial freedom? 

It just sounds a little odd from my point of view and I’m not saying this to devalue you or even the benefits you may have gotten from listening to him. I’m glad you have found some help through him with supplements. 

Just a lot of the posts you make here recently seem sort of discombobulated and really overly analytical and too cognitive, for what in my opinion, often requires less of these long two hour theory spills this guy makes and something more holistic, inwardly deeper and in person. 

Just now, Lyubov said:

So you are posting his videos and starting discussions about dating and picking up women here because you want to learn about financial freedom? 

I posted it because I love listening to it, and I wanted to share it because I bet people on here struggle with the same issues he discusses. It's not about pickup, or financial freedom. This about the foundation, which will determine your success in any field.

Yeah I'm working on myself, I'm not perfect. But I found something that works

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I started talking to this guy like 4 days ago, i have taken more action in 4 days than I did the full year before.

@Raptorsin7 That wasnt because of him. 

Ive just noticed in your posts you seem to give off mysogynistic vibes, I get it, lots of guys deal with that. 

Im just trying to put in your face the fact that all your rationalizations come from your pain and thats it. 

Its like a cry for help masquerading as anger. Im really trying to help. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

1 minute ago, Fearless_Bum said:

Its like a cry for help masquerading as anger. Im really trying to help. 

I know you are trying to help. But maybe you don't know.

But I found something that actually works. Maybe this will blow up in a few months, so be it. 

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think this video points to the underlying flaw in the psychology of a PUA. 

The video doesn't portray anything, the video is equivalent to a flat earther trying to explain the circumference of the earth or lack thereof. 

There are better sources of information. 

Just now, Harlen Kelly said:

The video doesn't portray anything, the video is equivalent to a flat earther trying to explain the circumference of the earth or lack thereof. 

There are better sources of information. 

Just because you don't see it, doesn't it mean it's not portraying good information.

There are always better sources for information, that is an endless loop

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Just because you don't see it,

Nobody sees it in this forum besides you, just like nobody in this forum would find flat earth theory helpful or somehow informative. 

1 minute ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Nobody sees it in this forum besides you, just like nobody in this forum would find flat earth theory helpful or somehow informative. 

Well it's their loss.

And i bet i'm not the only one. 

Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak do not know. - Lao Tsu

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Well it's their loss.

Maybe, just maybe, the content of the video is laughably asinine, just maybe. 

This dudes thumbnails and video titles give me a headache

I'm sure he has valuable things to say, but, for me personally keeping it simple works better. I notice that the more theory I consume the worse I feel, the more I get stuck in my head and the worse I am socially

The simple, holistic, kick-up-the-ass, practical advice tends to be what works for me and that doesn't usually come in the form of 2hr lectures with violent social media marketing strategy applied

However, the best advice is the advice that inspires and motivates you and if this guy does that for you then that's great. Just be careful not to get too bogged down in theory

12 minutes ago, something_else said:

This dudes thumbnails and video titles give me a headache

I'm sure he has valuable things to say, but, for me personally keeping it simple works better. I notice that the more theory I consume the worse I feel, the more I get stuck in my head and the worse I am socially

The simple, holistic, kick-up-the-ass, practical advice tends to be what works for me and that doesn't usually come in the form of 2hr lectures with violent social media marketing strategy applied

However, the best advice is the advice that inspires and motivates you and if this guy does that for you then that's great. Just be careful not to get too bogged down in theory

Different strokes for different folks

Creepy because PUAs might often be viewed as sexual predators.
Well, whether you agree or not, they pretty much are sexual predators. It's a bunch of men running around out in public, approaching women and using manipulative language to sleep with them.

But of course, similar to what Leo is saying above, without experience one may be more creepier than an experienced smooth-talker PUA.

This is coming from someone who used to engage in pickup. I was very inexperienced going into it. I've been labelled a creep, a predator. I've approached a girl in a mall, walked away with her and an employee at a nearby store who saw the approach pulled the girl away from me and told me to leave. I've been kicked out of malls.

I quit because of all the social pressure it had on me. Other PUAs in the area were having their photo shared on social media as a warning and I didn't want to be one of them. I didn't want to be labelled as that person who is a creep or a predator. Plus the whole entire game of pickup was destroying me psychologically.

Also, I would say looks aren't always what makes a guy seem creepy, it's mainly his behavior around the girl, his approach or his personality.

Anyways, I quit all that years ago and spent years unlearning everything when it comes to pickup. I know you have a video that you're sharing here and I haven't watched it but this is what I have to say in response to the title of the thread.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Being creepy is a social construct. One guy can be creepy for one girl and be totally fuckable for the other.  If you are OK looking you can get away with a lot. 

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Being creepy is a social construct. One guy can be creepy for one girl and be totally fuckable for the other.  If you are OK looking you can get away with a lot. 

Lol

Mass approaching is inherently creepy. You are being the equivalent of an annoying creepy car salesman to well over 90% of people you approach. Except you ain't selling a car. You are selling your dick.

11 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He gave me supplements for adhd, depression, and adrenal fatigue... I feel like a different person, and it's been three days.

Interesting. What supplements specifically?

2 hours ago, TK2021 said:

Lol

Mass approaching is inherently creepy. You are being the equivalent of an annoying creepy car salesman to well over 90% of people you approach. Except you ain't selling a car. You are selling your dick.

Interesting. What supplements specifically?

Obviously you never approached. :)

In Tate we trust

Mass approaching on the street is also a waste of time for a lot of guys with how it's just taught to grind through it. Everyone has a different path and learns differently. Some guys have benefited from it greatly and have gotten laid and met their girlfriends this way, others seem to get on a carousel of despair and then have to spend time unlearning all the dumb PUA theory to then do the real inner work that is keeping them from being attractive and ready for a relationship. I can't say I'm for or against it. If someone coming from a place of zero experience and emotional insecurity were to ask me if they should do the whole mass approaching thing, I would tell them they are better off finding a therapist, learning self love and learning body based emotional mastery techniques. Also to go out more and try to make new friends and put themselves out there in social situations where there are women. It can be challenging to do this so just resorting to the whole street approaching thing can be an ok first step but the whole "self improvement / grinding" vibe has never been my thing. Getting to a point where it's just seamless from a natural conversation on the street/bar to a date didn't start happening for me until I did the inner work. It was a terrible grind before this and I learned little. 

What is creepy is the word “pick up artist”.   Then anyone who wants to get better with women tends to be  put under this label.  But that word was just invented as a marketing tool to sell products.   Call it “social skills” and don't let anyone label you.     

Vincit omnia Veritas.