SQAAD

Vitalyzdtv Teaches Us Why we shouldn't do Drugs

30 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Are you saying there can be violent breakdowns on shrooms?

Yes if you're in a psychotic state.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Hooooly shit, I completely forgot about Vitaly.  He was huge and always viral on youtube in the mid 2010s for his pranks and stuff.  This is wild.

@Carl-Richard Interesting. I am increasingly wary of these tools though I respect their healing benefits.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 11/1/2021 at 9:15 PM, Thought Art said:

Are you saying there can be violent breakdowns on shrooms?

of course. if you dose incredibly high and are holding back a ton of repressed anger and emotional trauma it absolutely can result in a sort of dissociation experience where the body just starts doing insane shit and you are tripping so deep you aren't in control of any of it. It happens all the time. How do people not know this before partaking in these substances? xD There was an article where this one college student took a ton of shrooms and ended up wandering into a house on campus and beating up a professor. They routinely have to hold people down at Ayahuasca retreats too. This is not talked about enough when it comes to these substances. 

Well, if he ate like 10g of shrooms like a fool, that could happen.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 02/11/2021 at 2:24 AM, SQAAD said:

@Carl-Richard

And a coke rage can be easily mistaken for a violent breakdown on shrooms. ;) At this point there are only assumptions. But logic tells me that this was not caused by mushrooms alone. I can't possibly envision a steroid using person who injects drugs every week, and runs the business he runs to just say one day ''today i will only do a mushrooms trip to explore my consciousness'' lol.

Vitaly_Zdorovetskiy_mugshot_2020_(cropped).jpg

vitalyzdtv-featured-1200x675.jpg

I've met tons of people who use psychedelics and almost none use it to explore consciousness. I've had friends who go on coke benders every week that do mushrooms too. Most people who do psychedelics are NOT doing it to explore consciousness.

And that's not to diminish psychedelics. These people are immature and they lack proper intention, set, and setting.  But you are mistaken if you think most people who take psychedelics are doing it for consciousness exploration. I wish that was true though.

Edited by herghly

M'well, "doing drugs" teached me we shouldn't do Vitalyzdtv long before he was even born i guess...

Vitaly runs a steroid cycle I assume Tren and tren gives you really bad side effects like anger also bad dreams so my guess is Steroids (Tren)  + shrooms  = bad things

Always use proper protocols. There is no 'undo' button in life.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"