SQAAD

Vitalyzdtv Teaches Us Why we shouldn't do Drugs

30 posts in this topic

Don't do drugs. Only psychedelics. This the reason why: 

1 hour ago, SQAAD said:

Don't do drugs. Only psychedelics. This the reason why:

He is literally on mushrooms. It's the first thing that is said in the video ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I read a bit more. Seems he beat up a bunch of people... But looking at his content he wasn't exactly a great guy sober...

Honestly, ruining your life with this kind of thing is totally possible even with psychedelics. That is why you need proper trip protocol. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Carl-Richard

3 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

He is literally on mushrooms. It's the first thing that is said in the video ?

If mushrooms is all that he took there would be no issues. He was coked out of his mind when they arrested him. Check the 1st video of the police they have with him.

@34:27

Edited by SQAAD

@Knowledge Hoarder

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

Lol the policeman is a bit thick isn't he.

Vitaly: "I attacked this girl for no reason, I ruined my life!"

Policeman: "wHaT dO yOu MeAn YoU rUiNeD yOuR LifE"?

On a serious note, one should always be carefull before taking any harder substances. Not all mushrooms turn you into a peacefull monk, or give you enlightement.

If you have been snorting cocaine like a madman, drinking alchohol, taking anabolic & fking prostitutes, then mushrooms won't turn you into an overnight monk for sure.

Edited by SQAAD

@StarStruck

9 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Psychedelics is not for traumatized people. 

No, just the opposite. But there needs to be caution, a theoretical foundation and good intentions.

7 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@StarStruck

No, just the opposite. But there needs to be caution, a theoretical foundation and good intentions.

Malaka. I tried it. It is not for everybody. 

In Tate we trust

@SQAAD Yeah? I personally find the idea of really beating someone up on a mushroom trip hard to believe. He is pretty unstable and likely could have been on other substances...

People really should be careful about these substances though. You can misread others and startle, hurt, concern or annoy others if people are not informed with what you are doing. Always take proper protocol and be prepared for the consequences.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@StarStruck 

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Malaka

Ahahahaahahahaaha xDxDxD

I tried it. It is not for everybody. 

I can relate becaue i had a somewhat shitty childhood. Trips can be very challenging when you have a lot of sh*t from the past inside. For me mushrooms are the perfect drug. Just a normal dose, i get no crazy visuals, no distortions. Just pure awareness. I love it. They always help me. But i've had very hard trips where i felt terribly because of some trauma also.

Edited by SQAAD

@Thought Art

13 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@SQAAD Yeah? I personally find the idea of really beating someone up on a mushroom trip hard to believe. He is pretty unstable and likely could have been on other substances...

I am willing to bet cutting my penis off if mushrooms is all that he took lol. I know very well guys like Vitaly. He is a stage Orange devil. These guys don't do solo mushrooms trips. They are coked out of ther minds. Especially with the type of business he is running.

Just by looking at his physique you can tell, that he is a person who takes a sh*t ton of drugs. I also find it hard to believe that mushrooms would give you tons of energy and make you violent like that. When i take mushrooms i like to sit and introspect. Not go after girls & etc.

I have a little bit of experience with cocaine. He was definitely snorting big time. He could have been up for 2 days in a row. And then maybe he added some shrooms in the mix. 

Edited by SQAAD

@Thought Art

51 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I read a bit more. Seems he beat up a bunch of people... But looking at his content he wasn't exactly a great guy sober...

He beat up a lady.

@SQAAD Yeah he beat up a lady, but there was a report saying he also fought with others afterward.

◭"89"

@SQAAD I just know you can do silly things in trips that can't be undone even on normal psychedelics.

The point is, I think in Vitaly's case he is a pretty wild guy who was on track for this type of thing...

But, still, whether it's 5meo, lsd, or mushrooms there is still a risk and precautions need to be taken. 

I don't doubt he was mixing other drugs or even what he was on..., he also takes body building substances.

That is one of the worse feelings. Doing stupid stupid on a trip you can't undo.

Mushrooms for me are pretty lazy, warm, sometimes really heavy. But I can't see myself beating someone up on a psychedelic alone. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

40 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

Check the 1st video of the police they have with him.

@34:27

Is that an official report or is it a bystander making assumptions? A violent breakdown on shrooms can easily be mistaken as coke rage.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

A violent breakdown on shrooms can easily be mistaken as coke rage.

Are you saying there can be violent breakdowns on shrooms?

◭"89"

26 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@StarStruck 

Ahahahaahahahaaha xDxDxD

I can relate becaue i had a somewhat shitty childhood. Trips can be very challenging when you have a lot of sh*t from the past inside. For me mushrooms are the perfect drug. Just a normal dose, i get no crazy visuals, no distortions. Just pure awareness. I love it. They always help me. But i've had very hard trips where i felt terribly because of some trauma also.

What do you love about it? Last month I was on LSD, not even a high dose (150ug), and I just sat through 6 hours of torture although I tried to let go of shit.

In Tate we trust

@Carl-Richard

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Is that an official report or is it a bystander making assumptions? A violent breakdown on shrooms can easily be mistaken as coke rage.

And a coke rage can be easily mistaken for a violent breakdown on shrooms. ;) At this point there are only assumptions. But logic tells me that this was not caused by mushrooms alone. I can't possibly envision a steroid using person who injects drugs every week, and runs the business he runs to just say one day ''today i will only do a mushrooms trip to explore my consciousness'' lol.

Vitaly_Zdorovetskiy_mugshot_2020_(cropped).jpg

vitalyzdtv-featured-1200x675.jpg

Edited by SQAAD

@StarStruck

What do you love about it? Last month I was on LSD, not even a high dose (150ug), and I just sat through 6 hours of torture although I tried to let go of shit.

I like the clarity that psychedelics give me. That increaded level of awareness. When you finally understand everything so much better. When suddenly everything makes sense. When reality suddenly becomes understandable, magical , beautiful, super intelligent and divine. 

The level of consciousness we are in is really a shame that God allows us to be in such a low state lol. We are so unconscious that its not even funny ahahaha.