Lucy stena

Is "my physical body" thought ?

16 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I would love to know your response and answer about, i am actually little in confusion, sometimes i get shocks and get fear whether i am going into right path or i am being delusion, 

It was my 12 lsd trip, i realise my whole senses are just thoughts, like thyroid eyes ears etc..., My whole body was seeming like just a thought.

I got little shocked, next day i am unable to deny what i saw so and it seems absolute, but there some fear arise some times that i might be delusion ?

Again would love to know about your thoughts on this. 

My thoughts on the topic are this:

It doesn't matter whether or not your 'physical body' is 'actually physical' or 'imaginarily physical', because at the end of the day, there is no difference between the two.  

If you consider.. is your entire reality 'real'.. or does it just 'seem so real that you can't tell it's just imaginary'??  Either way it doesn't matter. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 minutes ago, Lucy stena said:

It was my 12 lsd trip, i realise my whole senses are just thoughts, like thyroid eyes ears etc..., My whole body was seeming like just a thought.

The senses are perceived through thought as sensations.

They are not just thought because sensing precedes thought. 

If you identify with thoughts too much, try a mediation practice. 

5 minutes ago, Lucy stena said:

I got little shocked, next day i am unable to deny what i saw so and it seems absolute, but there some fear arise some times that i might be delusion ?

What you saw during your trip was real, but it is no longer real.

Only the present is real.

Trying to think of the past as Absolute is your delusion. 

"Body" is a thought. But "thought" is also just thought. Hence, the body isn't thoughtxD you understand?

11 minutes ago, Lucy stena said:

Well yes, anything you are not directly perceiving is being imagined. Thyroid, eyes and ears are imagined. Reminds me of the 'On Having No Head' image.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Tim R i understand, but  for me reality wasn't  seem like on some mind level or activities is happening on mind like we thought as unicorn, i don't know how do you interpret things when i say about thought, there was totally different perception was arising in consciousness, which was seeming like everything is thought whatever we consider physical.

Buddhist teachings I’ve read say it’s more closely the case that thoughts are actually sensations. Rather than the sensations being physical, they are in the mind, but the physical/mind duality is mostly transcended when you grasp it. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

1 minute ago, Lucy stena said:

@Space and what we are directly perceiving what are those ? 

Take a look for yourself. Thats for you to become conscious of, not for someone else to tell you. No answer given here will be what a thing is. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

No. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Lucy stena said:

Hello everyone, I would love to know your response and answer about, i am actually little in confusion, sometimes i get shocks and get fear whether i am going into right path or i am being delusion, 

Again would love to know about your thoughts on this. 

Everything is Mind.  You got a glimpse of that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You can't say what it is. It's prior to concepts of "thought" or anything else.

What is true though is that physical body and thoughts - and everything else - are the same "substance", which is not a substance.

That's what you probably realized and are now confused about.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Lucy stena

Even the science says that your body is 99,9999999% empty space and the particles that make it are only materialized when being observed. Otherwise they don't exist in reality at all, only as probability waves.

Edited by Tyler Durden

It's not that everything is a thought, it's more like everything is the same thing appearing as several things.

A certain degree of imagination is needed to do that, but it's not human imagination or dream imagination, it's prior to that.

It can be misleading to talk about everything being a thought or a dream, because the notion of a dream is opposed to "real life", but this is a duality that will collapse if you really get it.

It's neither a dream or real, your body is neither a thought or physical, it's something you can't explain and will never be able to explain.

If someone tells you he can, he's deluded and a fraud lol

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The "physcical body" is made of colors, body sensations, and thoughts.

It's neither physical nor can it really be called a body. It's just a bunch of appearances, it works the same as when you visualize a body while daydreaming.