Raptorsin7

Why Goes God Allow War?

69 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Are you serious right now? Lmao. You got that from "How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast)" on Netflix. 

I'm sure that wasn't the first use of that quote. A quick google search turns out Brazilian writer Fernando Sabino.

No matter who came up with it first, it contains lots of truth. Lmao at 'your' suffering.

Wake up to reality! Nothing ever goes as planned in this accursed world. The longer you live, the more you will realize, that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering and futility.

Listen… everywhere you look in this world, wherever there is light, there will always be shadows to be found as well. As long as there is a concept of victors, the vanquished will also exist.

The selfish intent of wanting to preserve peace, initiates war. And hatred is born in order to protect love. There are nexuses; causal relationships that can not be separated.

I want to sever the fate of this world. A world of only victors. A world of only peace. A world of only love. I will create such a world.

For truly this reality… is a hell Madara (paraphrase)

"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

you do not exist. seriously, you think so, but no. there is only the impersonal reality, flowing. absolutely everything we think about is mental constructs. there is no war, no hitler, or anything, only fantasies of our ego that imagines that it is a person who is thinking about war. a trick. all of that is the same as a bunch of flies eating shit. reality in motion and we, the non-existent, making sense of everything, and believing that we are real. crazy?

3 hours ago, Chris365 said:

I'm sure that wasn't the first use of that quote. A quick google search turns out Brazilian writer Fernando Sabino.

No matter who came up with it first, it contains lots of truth. Lmao at 'your' suffering.

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just speed-read my replies. I'm not talking about myself here, I'm talking about those who have, and have had awful, disgustingly bad lives full of suffering, as I mentioned like 3 times or more. What is the point of such a thing when the ending of it all is here already? Also, your "contains lots of truth" quote only applies in the relative domain and yet you're also dismissing aspects of the relative domain to make a point about the absolute. Thank you for the contribution mate. 

5 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Even that "knowledge" helps little when you're here playing your part. Let alone the poor souls who have no idea of anything spirituality-related (most of the population). I don't know man, decades of suffering for some doesn't seem very balanced when the movie or dream is as real as it gets, since you have no idea of there being anything else, so that's the only reality in your perception. But perhaps it has to be that way for some cosmic reason.

Getting so caught up in the part you're playing that you forget that you are playing a part is called being a great actor. It's the thing that really sells the drama.

Right now, you are playing the part of someone who feels bad for "all the people out there" - wink wink - who don't know that the are playing parts. And upon my word, good sir, you are giving an Oscar worthy performance. ^_^

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you just speed-read my replies. I'm not talking about myself here, I'm talking about those who have, and have had awful, disgustingly bad lives full of suffering, as I mentioned like 3 times or more. What is the point of such a thing when the ending of it all is here already? Also, your "contains lots of truth" quote only applies in the relative domain and yet you're also dismissing aspects of the relative domain to make a point about the absolute. Thank you for the contribution mate. 

Those people you're talking about are as real as the 'you' that's thinking about them. 

This cannot be understood through thinking.

War is one of the infinate methods of expressing love. I think a better question is how we all create war within ourselves  on a day to day basis.

On 1.11.2021 at 0:56 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

Why would god create a universe with war, and the capacity to murder each other?

There are many things we cannot do as humans, like breathe underwater. If you can limit that, why not limit the capacity for war?

Don't say it's all love. Because a universe with the same conditions, minus the ability to murder would also be have the same justification, and that does not further the conversation in a meaningful way.

@Raptorsin7 The false assumption here is that God designed war.

God is allowing war because it is false, which is to say that it is not in accordance with our true nature. There is no way to disallow, or "fight" war, as that would create even more war. The only sensible way to respond to it is to allow it to dissipate its energy.

The other misunderstanding here is that you are generalizing the notion of individual conflicts into an abstract war, as if the totality of wars across time and space were one thing that exists outside of your definition. In reality, all wars are highly contextual and relative, to the point, where putting them all into one category is pretty much meaningless.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2