Raptorsin7

Why Goes God Allow War?

69 posts in this topic

Why would god create a universe with war, and the capacity to murder each other?

There are many things we cannot do as humans, like breathe underwater. If you can limit that, why not limit the capacity for war?

Don't say it's all love. Because a universe with the same conditions, minus the ability to murder would also be have the same justification, and that does not further the conversation in a meaningful way.

@Raptorsin7 we can say that God is so selfless, that there isn't even an allow-er or a need for allowance. 

The idea that God allows war is a sneaky projection of thought, because it implies that there is a judge who allows or limits things. 

One of the mindfucks you can get is that there actually is no limitation, it's pure freedom! 

This is a loose example: but going from god consciousness to the sober human state is actually to be free from God consciousness, so there's actually no limitations at all. 

Just now, Fearless_Bum said:

@Raptorsin7 we can say that God is so selfless, that there isn't even an allow-er or a need for allowance. 

The idea that God allows war is a sneaky projection of thought, because it implies that there is a judge who allows or limits things. 

One of the mindfucks you can get is that there actually is no limitation, it's pure freedom! 

This is a loose example: but going from god consciousness to the sober human state is actually to be free from God consciousness, so there's actually no limitations at all. 

If it's so free, manifest me 1 million dollars this moment in my hand?

Or change your height to be 10 ft tall with perfect proportions.

There are understood laws of the universe, is there not some order? How else would there be any of this solid reality?

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

If it's so free, manifest me 1 million dollars this moment in my hand?

@Raptorsin7 there it is, you got a million dollars in your hand right now. 

Order is freedom too, limitation is a projection coming from one who thinks he/she is trapped. 

Order is free to change and there's no control. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why Goes God Allow War?

Because of low consciousness.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@Raptorsin7

4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Fearless_Bum No i don't

?. 

If you want true freedom my friend, then you need to accept that this God self who can manifest money for you Is just a fiction, and that there is no control whatsoever. 

Freedom means no central brain person who can manifest reality, it's far crazier than that honestly.

Edited by Fearless_Bum

Because there is neither preference nor aversion, everything that can be, will and must be. 

Infinity = Love

18 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why would god create a universe with war, and the capacity to murder each other?

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov

Those who go to war do not know how to resolve their disagreements peacefully. 

When both parties are convinced that they are right, they must fight over the right to be proven right. 

War is always won by he who is more right. ;) 

12 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

If you want true freedom my friend, then you need to accept that this God self who can manifest money for you Is just a fiction, and that there is no control whatsoever. 

Freedom means no central brain person who can manifest reality, it's far crazier than that honestly.

Do you live this understanding? Or does it only make sense on psychedelic's? 

12 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Because there is neither preference nor aversion, everything that can be, will and must be. 

Infinity = Love

So we just count ourselves lucky we weren't being during the holocaust?

@Raptorsin7 I don't live the understanding at all. 

Rather the understanding lives me ?. 

At this point, psychedelics are just for fun and life changing experiences that's all, they aren't needed but I do enjoy tripping it's awesome. Kinda like taking 2 weeks off of work to go on a nice trip to an island, be filled with inspiration and come back refreshed. 

@Raptorsin7 I don't live the understanding at all. 

Rather the understanding lives me ?. 

At this point, psychedelics are just for fun and life changing experiences that's all, they aren't needed but I do enjoy tripping it's awesome. Kinda like taking 2 weeks off of work to go on a nice trip to an island, be filled with inspiration and come back refreshed. 

Why do you think psychedelic's are necessary at all?

How come life isn't just one great island trip?

life is basically a war between some beings and others. It would be said that God loves war, more than allows it

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Why do you think psychedelic's are necessary at all?

@Raptorsin7 they aren't, they can be a big help, but you can build a spiritual ego around psychedelics VERY easily because of how helpful they are actually. 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How come life isn't just one great island trip?

Because if you weren't working your ass off, contributing to mankind, owning it in life, then how would you be able to sit back on your hammock and enjoy the sound of waves and seagulls? 

Because if you weren't working your ass off, contributing to mankind, owning it in life, then how would you be able to sit back on your hammock and enjoy the sound of waves and seagulls? 

Why don't you enjoy working your ass off as much the hammock and seagulls?

Joy is prior to the experience

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why don't you enjoy working your ass off as much the hammock and seagulls?

Joy is prior to the experience

@Raptorsin7 oh no no no, do not misunderstand me, the whole thing is amazing!

There is bliss in work and there is bliss in relaxation, in fact they cannot be separated.

Edited by Fearless_Bum

3 hours ago, Tim R said:

Infinity = Love

Who or what decides what "can be"? Isn't that just God? I hate the can be's, because that implies that there's something outside of God to decide what is and what isn't, what can and can't be. And if it is God then it obviously allowed some things and not some others, like the other guy said; we can't breathe underwater naturally. 

3 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

A movie with no antagonist sucks. 

No? Isn't the whole sough-after state of "enlightenment" or "liberation" to have internal peace irregardless of what's going on around you? Why not come with that ON from default? Why do we have to chase it by taking psychedelics, doing meditation, yoga, emptying ourselves, etc. The end of it is to basically get rid of there being an antagonist in the first place (at least inside your mind). It's like we're taking unnecessary steps to reach something that's eternal nonetheless. Therefore making anything before that completely irrelevant.