"The magic you're looking for is in the work you're avoiding"

1 hour ago, Inception said:

I think I finally get it!

I’m the room.

I’m the hands.

I’m the phone.

I’m actualized.org.

I’m this post and the replies.

I loved reading this whole thread, you shared so many good pointers, that by the time I read this last post (quoted), I felt the exact same way. But it still feels like this is just a belief for me, an intellectual "getting it". While I no doubt consistently feel like I am everything, I still don't experience everything perceiving itself centrelessly and out from within itself like I hear Rupert Spira, Frank Yang and other nondual teachers talk about. What gives? Any advice/tip to convert it to the full 360 non located enlightenment?

Lots of love,

Rob

8 hours ago, Inception said:

I think I finally get it!

I’m the room.

I’m the hands.

I’m the phone.

I’m actualized.org.

I’m this post and the replies.

Are you the rapist who killed your wife ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

45 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'm my wife too. ;) 

But it's relative. The wave is not the whole ocean, but it's a function of the whole ocean, so in a way, it is 'what the whole ocean is doing'... the arbitrary thing we call a 'wave' (where does a wave begin and end?, can you show me an ocean wave without showing me the ocean?), could not exist how it does without the entire ocean existing how it does.  The two are 'not two'.. they are one. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

The simple explanation is that solipsism is true; I’m the only being, and I’m imaging you guys. But the problem is that you guys seem way too real. I can’t help but believe there someone at the other end…

Now, I got an even more twisted theory that might explain this: What if solipsism is true from my POV, but also from your POV?

It’s the ultimate paradox.

There’s an multitude of infinities right? In fact there is an infinite amount of infinities. So I am infinite (i.e all there is), but so are you.

What if our realities are separate, beyond space and time, like parallel universes. Just like there’s parts of the physical universe that we can never reach, we can never access each other’s realities.

@Inception

9 minutes ago, Inception said:

But the problem is that you guys seem way too real. I can’t help but believe there someone at the other end…

Why is this a problem?  

Simply recognize that there's no difference between 'seeming' and 'being'.  "You guys seem way too real." and "You guys are way too real." mean the exact same thing.  Everything 'real' only ever 'seems real'.  How can you tell the difference? 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

On 11/3/2021 at 1:11 PM, Mason Riggle said:

Simply recognize that there's no difference between 'seeming' and 'being'.  "You guys seem way too real." and "You guys are way too real." mean the exact same thing.  Everything real only ever 'seems real'.  How can you tell the difference? 

Let’s say, for the sake of argument, that you’re a philosophical zombie; i.e that you don’t have a conscious experience; i.e. that there’s no actual Mason sitting behind a screen right now.

How can i tell the difference? That’s the point: I can not, and could never. It’s literally unknowable; a mystery.

In the end, it makes do difference whether I believe you’re actual or not; you’ll still punch me if I spat you in the face. It’s fun to think about though.

Edited by Inception

19 hours ago, snowyowl said:

The logic of this is that there are no processes, but reality is appearing out of nothingness infinitely fast, an infinite number of times per second. Or that time is an illusion and there is no creation, just a single unchanging thing. 

Man you literally just hit the jackpot here (more or less), albeit you had no clue. 

10 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

I loved reading this whole thread, you shared so many good pointers, that by the time I read this last post (quoted), I felt the exact same way. But it still feels like this is just a belief for me, an intellectual "getting it". While I no doubt consistently feel like I am everything, I still don't experience everything perceiving itself centrelessly and out from within itself like I hear Rupert Spira, Frank Yang and other nondual teachers talk about. What gives? Any advice/tip to convert it to the full 360 non located enlightenment? 

Lots of love,

Rob

Well, that's the point of actualized.org isn't it, or at least the spiritual parts of it. Different ways work for different folks, finding out your path is all part of the adventure :) 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

On 10/31/2021 at 6:00 PM, Inception said:

I’m currently imaging myself to be a human

Imagination happens, there is no one behind the scenes.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

7 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

Man you literally just hit the jackpot here (more or less), albeit you had no clue. 

I'm such a fool I'm clueless, it all just appears out of nowhere ;)  

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

15 hours ago, Galyna said:

Imagination happens, there is no one behind the scenes.

Who wrote that comment?

Who read that comment?

Who wrote this reply?

Who is reading this reply?

38 minutes ago, Inception said:

Who wrote that comment?

Who read that comment?

Who wrote this reply?

Who is reading this reply?

Well, who are you looking for? You will find exactly that.

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 11/3/2021 at 11:18 AM, softlyblossoming said:

But it still feels like this is just a belief for me, an intellectual "getting it". While I no doubt consistently feel like I am everything, I still don't experience everything perceiving itself centrelessly and out from within itself […]. What gives? Any advice/tip to convert it to the full 360 non located enlightenment?

Before I can fully realize the Truth; that I am the “perceived”, I have to surrender the notion of other perceivers (i.e. realize solipsism).

That’s what’s stopping me.

And so as long as I’m continuing discussion with you, or anybody else, I’m deluding myself and thereby avoiding the Truth.

And so it goes from your POV, which of course, I’m imaging because I don’t want to realize the Truth.

On 11/3/2021 at 11:34 AM, Shin said:

I literally am your post. But I imagine that there was a human “you” who wrote it.

Furthermore, I’m imagining that the imaginary human, is imagining a rapist who kills his imaginary wife, and I’m thereby imagining the concept of death.

It’s all just imagination.

Stories about stories about stories…

Edited by Inception

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

@Inception Amazing insights. Only God exists and everything is God. Divine solipsism ?

yet we rather type than realize it

ego loves to type, let's postpone realizing until the next life time, let's keep the thread and the party going at all costs

When you shift your identity from the puppet or human avatar to the empty space (puppet master) that everything appears in you'll have more realizations and bliss continues and constantly. Practice by seeing your human body as an it and as a hollow thing that is extremely loyal and does whatever you direct it to. Out of body experience will be a normal state of being because your the entire experience of whatever is happening and that's fact. 

43 minutes ago, Adrian325 said:

When you shift your identity from the puppet or human avatar to the empty space (puppet master) that everything appears in you'll have more realizations and bliss continues and constantly. Practice by seeing your human body as an it and as a hollow thing that is extremely loyal and does whatever you direct it to. Out of body experience will be a normal state of being because your the entire experience of whatever is happening and that's fact. 

yes you are what you experience ... here is a channel worth subbing to