Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Strangeloop

I get the Big Picture Understanding

8 posts in this topic

Or rather a percpetion of the big picture. Also some bits and pieces about the Big picture. I see it I know it. And it's very beautiful to look at. But How do I function from this state? Because I function on different states. Maybe my mind doesn't grasp it. The words can not put the picture in the big picture. 

What I'm talking about is seeing the big Picture. The consciousness field that Leo has talked about a lot. I see it. It's a great sight of Reality. Comes with a sense of Peace with it. Atleast most of it does. 

Have you people seen it? What do you do with it? What does it mean? Is it there for enjoyment or is this how life should be looked at?

27 minutes ago, Strangeloop said:

I see it I know it.

Okay..then tell us what it is. Nothing in your post tells us that you know anything lol.

@Terell Kirby Well you can choose to believe it or not. I am telling you that I witnessed it. The fact that I know it doesn't come with the realization of knowigness.

From what I've heard it is God Consciousness.

On 2021-10-31 at 8:10 PM, Strangeloop said:

Or rather a percpetion of the big picture. Also some bits and pieces about the Big picture. I see it I know it. And it's very beautiful to look at. But How do I function from this state? Because I function on different states. Maybe my mind doesn't grasp it. The words can not put the picture in the big picture. 

What I'm talking about is seeing the big Picture. The consciousness field that Leo has talked about a lot. I see it. It's a great sight of Reality. Comes with a sense of Peace with it. Atleast most of it does. 

Have you people seen it? What do you do with it? What does it mean? Is it there for enjoyment or is this how life should be looked at?

The mind can't grasp it because it's beyond the minds reach. Just be in that state as much as you can. ?

@WelcometoReality Trying to, but I guess someone or something is showing me various states which is cool, but the peace that comes with the blessings are really worth all the suffering beforehand.