Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gennadiy1981

Psychedelics and God realization

19 posts in this topic

There was something I was deeply contemplating on and was wondering the true nature of psychedelics. For easier description I will assume that I am the only mind here and everything else is what my mind makes up and I am God who created myself to get to know reality. (No intention to put anyone down, just for laying down my idea).

So I created this reality and everything here is just an illusion. So what about psychedelics. Are they also illusion and when we take them we are just in same illusion as everything is, or when i created this reality, I on purposely, sort of left a tool for myself to discover one day, say if I deviate too much from the truth and they do kinda make me awake, meaning I could have placed any tool in this world to make me awake, I could have made apples, by consuming would make me awake and see the real truth. Or psychedelics are delusional as everything else is? Because from what I understood everything else in this world is delusional?

When you awaken from a dream, was the thing that triggered you to awaken real? 

I’d be thinking about how to fully awaken more than that, however, you can use that question to arrive at your answer if you want one. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

2 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

When you awaken from a dream, was the thing that triggered you to awaken real? 

So the answer is yes, psychedelics kinda was a wake up call to be awaken and realize that our life is just a dream. But the question is, was I awoken maybe to another dream, or that was a reality? And if that was a reality, were psychedelics a specific mechanism that was designed by me when i designed this universe. On one hand,, maybe I did design this complex universe and ahead of time I thought if I would go astray, this would be a tool, because the end goal is to realize precisely that I am the creator.

Psychedelics are no different that any other thing that could awaken you.

If you awaken via meditation that meditation too was part of the dream world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

So the answer is yes, psychedelics kinda was a wake up call to be awaken and realize that our life is just a dream. But the question is, was I awoken maybe to another dream, or that was a reality? And if that was a reality, were psychedelics a specific mechanism that was designed by me when i designed this universe. On one hand,, maybe I did design this complex universe and ahead of time I thought if I would go astray, this would be a tool, because the end goal is to realize precisely that I am the creator.

The answer is way more than no or yes or dream or real. I answer with a question because you’ll need to approach it at some different angles of understanding to see the full picture. 

The idea that you designed a universe in the sense of the word “design” people usually use doesn’t hold up well IMO. I think that’s just a story you’re telling yourself. I’ve told myself it before too. The worst part about it is that it took place in some concrete past. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics are no different that any other thing that could awaken you.

If you awaken via meditation that meditation too was part of the dream world.

But my main question is, mediation, psychedelics and etc, do they really wake you up to absolute reality or perhaps to yet another dream? Like a dream within a dream.

21 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

But my main question is, mediation, psychedelics and etc, do they really wake you up to absolute reality or perhaps to yet another dream? Like a dream within a dream.

Well, absolutely speaking there isn't any difference between one state of consciousness or another, and therefore there isn't any actual difference between one dream and another. In a relative sense there is however, and as such there are in fact higher level dreams from which the truth is more obvious. So to answer your question, it's both ways. Consuming a psychedelic and/or meditating will both bring you into a different dream, but it's a higher dream which is closer to not dreaming at all(or in other words not deceiving yourself anymore). But even the concept of dreaming vs not dreaming has no absolute truth to it since it's also a duality of concepts.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

I was on the intent that God realization is the only state not of a dream but of absolute truth but everything else is a dream, just on different levels.

14 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

I was on the intent that God realization is the only state not of a dream but of absolute truth but everything else is a dream, just on different levels.

That's valid, but understand the mechanics of how it works. Your entire experience as a "real" human being is a dream of yours. Then if you take for example a high dose of 5 Meo DMT, you experience effectively a new dream(although one that doesn't look entirely too visually alien to the ordinary one) where you realize that you've made all of reality up out of nothing. So basically you're God dreaming that it realizes itself to be God, as the hallucinatory changes brought on by psychedelics are dreams much like your experience of sober reality.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

7 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That's valid, but understand the mechanics of how it works. Your entire experience as a "real" human being is a dream of yours. Then if you take for example a high dose of 5 Meo DMT, you experience effectively a new dream(although one that doesn't look entirely too visually alien to the ordinary one) where you realize that you've made all of reality up out of nothing. So basically you're God dreaming that it realizes itself to be God, as the hallucinatory changes brought on by psychedelics are dreams much like your experience of sober reality.

So then you are saying that everything is a dream/hallucination, even being on 5 MEO DMT is still part of hallucinating. Then the question is, what state it is not a dream? Is there any state that we can reach with anything?

22 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

Absolute Truth

What you're overlooking is that the dream is Absolute Truth. To not understand this is to be asleep and to understand this is to be awake.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolute Truth

What you're overlooking is that the dream is Absolute Truth.

When you say dream, I would assume you are speaking the "psychedelic dream" and not our life dream? Or you mean any dream is absolute truth even the waking dream we are having now.

23 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

There was something I was deeply contemplating on and was wondering the true nature of psychedelics. For easier description I will assume that I am the only mind here and everything else is what my mind makes up and I am God who created myself to get to know reality. (No intention to put anyone down, just for laying down my idea).

So I created this reality and everything here is just an illusion. So what about psychedelics. Are they also illusion and when we take them we are just in same illusion as everything is, or when i created this reality, I on purposely, sort of left a tool for myself to discover one day, say if I deviate too much from the truth and they do kinda make me awake, meaning I could have placed any tool in this world to make me awake, I could have made apples, by consuming would make me awake and see the real truth. Or psychedelics are delusional as everything else is? Because from what I understood everything else in this world is delusional?

You created various tools which function as triggers to mystical states of consciousness.  Meditation is one such tool.  Psychedelics are another.  But before such triggers could have any effect one needs to open their mind and rid themselves of bias towards what they belive is the nature of reality.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

When you say dream, I would assume you are speaking the "psychedelic dream" and not our life dream? Or you mean any dream is absolute truth even the waking dream we are having now.

Of course I mean your entire life.

There is only one dream. This is it.

You are dreaming other dreams.

23 hours ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

everything else in this world

It’s difficult and ultimately impossible to hold that belief when taking mushrooms. The “seeing of separate things’. Inevitably, the experience isn’t of mushrooms as a separate thing, nor is experience separate. This is already the case.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Subjective present moment experience is the only household for Absolute Truth that can be imagined, known, constructed, detected, verified empirically, etc. Anything claiming against that notion is occurring within the subjective present moment experience and just pointing right back at the truth of the first sentence. 

This dream, that dream, this reality, that reality, past, future, whatever way you want to think of it, always occurs as subjective present moment experience. You don’t go to one place that is “The Truth” on psychedelics. You get pointed in the direction of concluding that all dreams occur within Absolute Truth which is always here and now. 

To put it very roughly…

@Leo Gura When you say that "I'm dreaming other dreams" does that mean I'm God dreaming up the lives of others or does that mean people are like cartoon characters, mere illisions with no conciousness in them?

Edited by PigeonPark

5 hours ago, PigeonPark said:

@Leo Gura When you say that "I'm dreaming other dreams" does that mean I'm God dreaming up the lives of others or does that mean people are like cartoon characters, mere illisions with no conciousness in them?

@PigeonPark it can be both, depends on which way you are creating/dreaming it at the moment. Other perspetives can exist or not exist at the sametime, its happening outside of space and time and because of that, there is no contradiction.

5 hours ago, PigeonPark said:

You are the Infinite Mind.  There is nothing outside of you as God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.