Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VeganAwake

A ? from Tony Parsons

6 posts in this topic

"Already Being

What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

It is so obvious and simple that the grasping of it obscures it. Never found, never knowable, being is the consummate absence that is beyond measure.

Looking for being is believing it is lost. Has anything been lost, or is it simply that the looking keeps it away? Does the beloved always dance constantly just beyond our serious focus?

By seeking the myth it dreams it can attain, the seeker effectively avoids that which it most fears … its absence.

Liberation is like a fuse that suddenly blows, and all the little lights go out and there is only light.

This is not a message about you or me or anyone getting anything. This is about the realisation that there’s nothing to get … that what has been sought has never been lost"

- Tony Parsons 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, VeganAwake said:

"Already Being

What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything.

It is so obvious and simple that the grasping of it obscures it. Never found, never knowable, being is the consummate absence that is beyond measure.

Looking for being is believing it is lost. Has anything been lost, or is it simply that the looking keeps it away? Does the beloved always dance constantly just beyond our serious focus?

By seeking the myth it dreams it can attain, the seeker effectively avoids that which it most fears … its absence.

Liberation is like a fuse that suddenly blows, and all the little lights go out and there is only light.

This is not a message about you or me or anyone getting anything. This is about the realisation that there’s nothing to get … that what has been sought has never been lost"

- Tony Parsons 

This is quite good. I really resonate with this. 

What is your interpretation of the part I put in bold? I described it as Liberation was like figuratively seeing myself put a nuclear virus bomb in the core of the illusion, but at that very same moment I had the memory that it had always been there. There is no unenlightenment or enlightenment process in Truth. There is just enlightenment is closer to what’s going on. Really it’s much more like “enlightenment” is so constant that it actually has no contrast anywhere to ever be sensed, yet this whole dream life has been designed around it to some sense according to a lot of highly awake people. In a sense everything is it, but even that is just a stepping stone to seeing it actually dissolve before your eyes. There’s just the appearance that the awakening journey is what is happening to bring you closer to it. Intense experiences and things that line up with the myth come more and more. Eventually you get there and see you were always “there.” Everything/all “beings” are enlightenment, but only you get to subjectively see it disappear into the Truth which was actually running things. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

15 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

This is quite good. I really resonate with this. 

What is your interpretation of the part I put in bold? 

He's referring to the END of the endless needs and requirements the individual believes it needs to obtain or realize before Freedom or Liberation can be.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake I love this. Tony Parsons isn't really someone I've ever paid much attention to. Not on purpose really, he's just never been on my radar. Thanks for sharing though. I'll be sure to check him out ??

Edited by Jonty

21 hours ago, Jonty said:

@VeganAwake I love this. Tony Parsons isn't really someone I've ever paid much attention to. Not on purpose really, he's just never been on my radar. Thanks for sharing though. I'll be sure to check him out ??

No prob.

Yes his communications are not as popular because it denies the seekers existence and illuminates the futility of trying to find something particular(Enlightenment) within everything.

It leaves the seeker empty-handed & without a leg to stand on sort of speak.

❤